#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

Gursant is not doing anyone any favours by so called exposing. He was with 3ho for quite a while and had his own plots of money making schemes under their banner.

However, they realised what he was up to and put a stop to him going any further. Since then, he has gone on the rampage with his personal revenge and agenda to try and get one over 3ho.

I repeat, like many other members on here.............There is nothing sexual,provocative or degrading about the ad picture.

It is NOT speaking against sikhi and neither does the stand of sikhi have any problem it. It is just the few numbers that have a personal issue with it that are doing all the shouting.

These few, are the ones with their own insecurities.

Here is a Punjabi that is already making up lies about Gursant Singh. Gursant Singh did make a mistake by being with 3HO, but the important thing is he left this group that worships stone idols. Give Gursant Singh a break he does not know Punjabi and based his teachings of Sikhi on Yogi Bhajan who did stone idol worship himself. His love toward the Guru was genuine but misled by a selfish man. But he has moved away from the idol worshippers and now has started a campaign to expose them for what they were and are.

Listen to your sister ekgurjaskhalsa when she says Guru ji would not accept the behaviour in the photo. If you want a role model to bring awareness then encourage more Kaurs to not remove their facial hair and follow their sister Balpreet Kaur. Balpreet Kaur brought awareness with grace to the American community when she was given an opportunity.

For everyone's info. Sikhi is not run by which side has more votes. My Guru; Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and his Khalsa may be out numbered in this issue, but my Guru said one Khalsa is equal to 125, 000 strong. Sikhi is not a numbers game, but game of love.

No doubt Guru Granth sahib is guru of sikhs.Khalsa is made from two granths namely Guru Granth and Dasam Granth. It is Guru

panth in form of panj piaras that create khalsa

No doubt Guru Granth sahib is guru of sikhs.Khalsa is made from two granths namely Guru Granth and Dasam Granth. It is Guru

panth in form of panj piaras that create khalsa

Hard to believe you are writing this post to me when there is a discussion going on about stone idol woship and members have supported the stone idol worship. Why not tell them the above?

Here is a Punjabi that is already making up lies about Gursant Singh. Gursant Singh did make a mistake by being with 3HO, but the important thing is he left this group that worships stone idols. Give Gursant Singh a break he does not know Punjabi and based his teachings of Sikhi on Yogi Bhajan who did stone idol worship himself. His love toward the Guru was genuine but misled by a selfish man. But he has moved away from the idol worshippers and now has started a campaign to expose them for what they were and are.

Listen to your sister ekgurjaskhalsa when she says Guru ji would not accept the behaviour in the photo. If you want a role model to bring awareness then encourage more Kaurs to not remove their facial hair and follow their sister Balpreet Kaur. Balpreet Kaur brought awareness with grace to the American community when she was given an opportunity.

:nono: So if you are NOT attacking, then why accuse me of making lies ????? :nono:

What the hell do you really know about the idol worshiping , except for couple of misleading videos ???

Have you been there to New Mexico ???

If you are latching on to that self centred Gursant and his views, then are you NOT following ''BLIiND" teachings ??? How is this any different to blind idol worship ?

What evidence do you really have unless you personally met the Yogi or you have seen the practices in New Mexico with your own eyes ??

There are plenty of other threads where we have discussed 3HO and all the stuff you mention above, so please go and have a look there.

Keep this topic on the GAP-SINGH issue only.......Thanks....... :angry2:

:nono: So if you are NOT attacking, then why accuse me of making lies ????? :nono:

What the hell do you really know about the idol worshiping , except for couple of misleading videos ???

Have you been there to New Mexico ???

If you are latching on to that self centred Gursant and his views, then are you NOT following ''BLIiND" teachings ??? How is this any different to blind idol worship ?

What evidence do you really have unless you personally met the Yogi or you have seen the practices in New Mexico with your own eyes ??

There are plenty of other threads where we have discussed 3HO and all the stuff you mention above, so please go and have a look there.

Keep this topic on the GAP-SINGH issue only.......Thanks....... :angry2:

Amusing you tell me to keep this topic on the Gap advertisement, but tried to smear Gursant Singh name into the mud and hope everyone would not question your blant lies on him. I did not accuse you of lying, I am saying you ARE lying. Do you see the difference?

Yogi Bhajan is sitting before an idol and worshipping it in a group of people, which also include his wife, daughter, and daughters husband. The picture says it all. If pictures are not good enough evidence for you then go live on a different planet because democratic societies accept them as evidence. There are pictures of 3HO members doing worship of idols. This is general knowledge now in the Sikh community. You can try to hide it, but Gursant Singh exposed them.

Are you a Singh or a Kaur ?

Are you in the west ? If so, how long have you been here ?

. I did not accuse you of lying, I am saying you ARE lying. Do you see the difference?

So now, you are also the supreme Judge since you can read my mind and be sure that I'm just lying ??

A telepathic cyber mind tapper ! :omg: