#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

This is not according to Sikhi as only a husband and wife can stand in this way with each other. You can disagree with Sikhi, but Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji left a hukams for how men and women conduct themselves amongst each other. Simply put on the temporal realm Guru Gobind Singh Sahib has told Sikh his orders.

You making this as sexual but I am not. Even from western point of view this isn't sexual (if shot was done wearing shot skimpy clothing then i agree but this shot is pretty modest and just freindler. You already made assumptions on viewers and their interpertation of picture is not of husband and wife or two couples love each other waiting to get married.
Let me play devil's advocate did you eye her down? visualize what occured after that captured moment? The reason i am asking this obviously you spent great deal of your nitneem time over this picture - watched this picture from every angle?
Why you getting nervous? I hope you don't get that nervous when you read charitarpokyan which has many tales of men and woman screwing around (sexually, politically, emotionally) to gain power, have desires fullfiled and some of them are pretty graphic in tales itself.
You claimed in other thread that i m a kid sure i have silly kids moment from time to time with my ow n kids. But at this rate, you remind me of my fourteen year old nephew in india who gets off on dove soap commerical on tv during news break and then have nerve to get on a burn that witch attitude after cleaning up.

Also answer rest of the questions. Would the Mata of the Khalsa stand next to another man in this way who she is not married too?

Why would mata ji of khalsa stand next to another singh for protection, mata sahib devan is embodiment of aad shakti roop according to old traditional sikhi, she does not need another singh protecting her.
There is sakhi of mai bhago ji after bhramgyan start wandering around naked in almast avastha in soraj parkash granth. But you make it sound like our guru maharaj were wrathful guru's who would whipps the day lights of people without caring about ultimate intent factor of individuals/people.
Here is something for you to ponder upon-

ਮਿਲੀ ਮੁਕਤਿਸਰ ਭਾਗੋ ਮਾਈ । ਵਧੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਗੁਰ ਮਹਿਂ ਅਧਿਕਾਈ ।
ਰਹਿਬੇ ਲਗੀ ਦਿਗੰਬਰ ਸੋਈ । ਲਾਜ ਕਾਨ ਲੋਕਨ ਕੀ ਖੋਈ ।36।
Upon meeting [Guru Gobind Singh Ji] at Mukhstar, Mai Bhago's love for the Guru increased greatly, [to the extent that she] began living naked paying no attention to the publics [thoughts of] modesty and honour.
ਕਥਾ ਬੇਦ ਮਹਿਂ ਜਿਸ ਕੀ ਅਹੈ । ਨਾਮ ਗਾਰਗੀ ਨਗਨ ਸੁ ਰਹੈ ।
ਪਰਮਹੰਸਨੀ ਬਡ ਅਵਧੂਤਾ । ਤਿਮ ਭਾਗੋ ਗੁਰ ਢਿਗ ਅਵਧੂਤਾ ।37।
In the Vedas there is a story of [an asetic] named Gargee who lived naked. She was known as a Paramhansni [brahmgyani - but term also used for a section of the Sanyasi order], in this same way [Mai] Bhago was a great ascetic of the Guru.
ਗਰਵੀ ਸਾਂਗ ਹਾਥ ਮਹਿਂ ਧਰੈ । ਸਦਾ ਅਨੰਦ ਏਕ ਰਸ ਥਿਰੈ ।
ਕੇਤਿਕ ਮਾਸ ਨਗਨ ਜਬਿ ਰਹੀ । ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਦੇਖਿ ਨਿਕਟ ਗੁਰ ਕਹੀ ।38।
While always remaining intoxicated in the flavour of the One Blissful Essence she would carry along with her a spear and a small metal pot in her hands. She remained naked for many months and one day when seeing the Guru, the Guru remarked:
'ਸੁਨਿ ਮਾਈ ਭਾਗੋ ਸਚਿਆਰੀ । ਕੁਲ ਨੈਹਰਿ ਸਸੁਰਾਰਿ ਉਬਾਰੀ ।
ਪਰਮਹੰਸ ਆਵਸਥਾ ਪਾਈ । ਤੁਝ ਕੋ ਦੋਸ਼ ਨ ਲਗੈ ਕਦਾਈ ।39।
"Listen oh truthful Mai Bhago, do not destroy your lineage and the [honour] of your In-Laws. [However] You have obtained the state of Paramhans [brahmgyani] and you will not be blamed for anything.
ਰਹਨਿ ਦਿਗੰਬਰ ਤੁਝ ਬਨਿ ਆਈ । ਇਕ ਰਸ ਬ੍ਰਿੱਤਿ ਭਈ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ।
ਤਨ ਹੰਤਾ ਸਭਿ ਰਿਦੇ ਬਿਨਾਸ਼ੀ । ਪਾਯੋ ਪਰਮ ਰੂਪ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ।40।
You [have become comfortable] remaining naked; your mind is continuously attached to the flavour [of Paramatmaa]. The ego of your body has been destroyed in your heart; you have obtained the Highest Indestructible form.
ਤਊ ਸੰਗ ਤੂੰ ਰਹਤਿ ਹਮਾਰੇ । ਪਹਿਰਿ ਕਾਛੁ ਲਘੁ ਸਿਰ ਦਸਤਾਰੇ ।
ਊਪਰ ਚੀਰ ਚਾਦਰਾ ਲੀਜੈ । ਦੇਹ ਅਛਾਦਹੁ ਸਮਾ ਬਿਤੀਜੈ । ' 41।
However even then you live with us, [for this reason], put on a Kach [underwear] and on your head tie a small Dastaar [turban]. Cover your body from now on with a shawl [Chadra]."
ਸੁਨਿ ਗੁਰ ਹੁਕਮ ਮਾਨ ਤਿਨ ਲੀਨਾ । ਬਸਤ੍ਰ ਸਰੀਰ ਅਛਾਦਨ ਕੀਨਾ ।
ਕਰ ਮਹਿਂ ਸਾਂਗ ਸਦਾ ਗਹਿ ਰਾਖੇ । ਰਹੈ ਸੰਗ ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ਅਭਿਲਾਖੇ ।42।
Listening to the command of the Guru, Mai Bhago agreed and covered her body with clothing. Holding her spear always in her hand, [Mai Bhago] forever held the desire to live alongside the Guru.
ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਤਾਪ ਸੂਰਜ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ, ਐਨ ਪਹਿਲਾ, ਅਧਿਆਇ 22
Gurpratap Suraj Prakash Granth, 1st Ain, Chapter 22

I honestly love you like a little brother because you are showing these qualities. And I meant every word when I said Satgur should bless you. I am not scared or fear that Sikhi is being finished. I even said this in my last post to you. Be patient and read before you respond. I was speaking about how Sikhs are being misled and the truth is what we need to spread by reading Gurbani. I have stated that Guru ji has already prepared the plans to take Sikhi back by send Akal Purakh di fauj so I am not worried about Sikhi being destroyed. Dharm could not be finished by the Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jews or any other religion or people. However peoples will come and go and it is our responsibility to spread the truth of Sikhi so they do not get sucked into groups that are trying to destroy them. You are a Sikh who stands by Gurbani. Gurbani says stand up for truth.

What is written in Kalki Avatar is already folding before our eyes and I am not fighting this as it is my Guru's Bani. But make others understand that you are being misled to follow the worship of stones that cannot protect you once the soul leaves the body.

I thought this thread was about a keshdhari Sikh model not worshiping stones. Everyone unanimously is against pooja if you read that thread with the exception of one or two individual(s).

Punjabis have done more manmat pre-Singh Sabha movement, we are doing relatively well right now and improving, there is a point where "spreading the truth" becomes a repetition that loses its weight. That's where missionary paranoia comes in.

What took me a long time to get is that you can't force Sikhi on any individual(s), you can only inspire someone if you become a GurSikh and like a Paras or Sandlewood Tree, you can transform others into the fragrance of Vaheguru.

Your mind has the power to make something good or bad. Looking for auguns in others, some of those auguns manifest in our own minds.

There's a right and wrong way to bring positive change, a stubborn way will only create vavivadh and polarization.

Can Sikhs stand this way with a woman who they are not married too?

Would a Sikh woman stand in this fashion with another man? Would the Sikh woman who had their children limbs around their neck stand in this way with another man?

What do Sikhs say........my head can go, but my Sikhi teachings will never depart my mind and actions.

I might get so much flak from the sangat so I would not want to say.

You making this as sexual but I am not. Even from western point of view this isn't sexual (if shot was done wearing shot skimpy clothing then i agree but this is just freindler. You already made assumptions on viewers and their interpertation of picture is not of husband and wife or two couples love each other waiting to get married.
Let me play devil's advocate did you eye her down? visualize what occured after that captured moment? The reason i am asking this obviously you spent great deal of your nitneem time over this picture - watched this picture from every angle?
Why you getting nervous? I hope you don't get that nervous when you read charitarpokyan which has many tales of men and woman screwing around (sexually, politically, emotionally) to gain power, have desires fullfiled and some of them are pretty graphic in tales itself.
You claimed in other thread that i m a kid sure i have silly kids moment from time to time with my ow n kids. But at this rate, you remind me of my fourteen year old nephew in india who gets off on dove soap commerical on tv during news break and then have nerve to get on a burn that witch attiutde after cleaning up.
Why would mata ji of khalsa stand next to another singh for protection, mata sahib devan is embodiment of aad shakti roop according to old traditional sikhi, she does not need another singh protecting her.
There is sakhi of mai bhago ji after bhramgyan start wandering around naked in almast avastha in soraj parkash granth. But you make it sound like our guru maharaj were wrathful guru's who would whipps the day lights of people without caring about ultimate intent factor of individuals/people.
Here is something for you-
ਮਿਲੀ ਮੁਕਤਿਸਰ ਭਾਗੋ ਮਾਈ । ਵਧੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਗੁਰ ਮਹਿਂ ਅਧਿਕਾਈ ।

ਰਹਿਬੇ ਲਗੀ ਦਿਗੰਬਰ ਸੋਈ । ਲਾਜ ਕਾਨ ਲੋਕਨ ਕੀ ਖੋਈ ।36।

Upon meeting [Guru Gobind Singh Ji] at Mukhstar, Mai Bhago's love for the Guru increased greatly, [to the extent that she] began living naked paying no attention to the publics [thoughts of] modesty and honour.

ਕਥਾ ਬੇਦ ਮਹਿਂ ਜਿਸ ਕੀ ਅਹੈ । ਨਾਮ ਗਾਰਗੀ ਨਗਨ ਸੁ ਰਹੈ ।

ਪਰਮਹੰਸਨੀ ਬਡ ਅਵਧੂਤਾ । ਤਿਮ ਭਾਗੋ ਗੁਰ ਢਿਗ ਅਵਧੂਤਾ ।37।

In the Vedas there is a story of [an asetic] named Gargee who lived naked. She was known as a Paramhansni [brahmgyani - but term also used for a section of the Sanyasi order], in this same way [Mai] Bhago was a great ascetic of the Guru.

ਗਰਵੀ ਸਾਂਗ ਹਾਥ ਮਹਿਂ ਧਰੈ । ਸਦਾ ਅਨੰਦ ਏਕ ਰਸ ਥਿਰੈ ।

ਕੇਤਿਕ ਮਾਸ ਨਗਨ ਜਬਿ ਰਹੀ । ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਦੇਖਿ ਨਿਕਟ ਗੁਰ ਕਹੀ ।38।

While always remaining intoxicated in the flavour of the One Blissful Essence she would carry along with her a spear and a small metal pot in her hands. She remained naked for many months and one day when seeing the Guru, the Guru remarked:

'ਸੁਨਿ ਮਾਈ ਭਾਗੋ ਸਚਿਆਰੀ । ਕੁਲ ਨੈਹਰਿ ਸਸੁਰਾਰਿ ਉਬਾਰੀ ।

ਪਰਮਹੰਸ ਆਵਸਥਾ ਪਾਈ । ਤੁਝ ਕੋ ਦੋਸ਼ ਨ ਲਗੈ ਕਦਾਈ ।39।

"Listen oh truthful Mai Bhago, do not destroy your lineage and the [honour] of your In-Laws. [However] You have obtained the state of Paramhans [brahmgyani] and you will not be blamed for anything.

ਰਹਨਿ ਦਿਗੰਬਰ ਤੁਝ ਬਨਿ ਆਈ । ਇਕ ਰਸ ਬ੍ਰਿੱਤਿ ਭਈ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ।

ਤਨ ਹੰਤਾ ਸਭਿ ਰਿਦੇ ਬਿਨਾਸ਼ੀ । ਪਾਯੋ ਪਰਮ ਰੂਪ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ।40।

You [have become comfortable] remaining naked; your mind is continuously attached to the flavour [of Paramatmaa]. The ego of your body has been destroyed in your heart; you have obtained the Highest Indestructible form.

ਤਊ ਸੰਗ ਤੂੰ ਰਹਤਿ ਹਮਾਰੇ । ਪਹਿਰਿ ਕਾਛੁ ਲਘੁ ਸਿਰ ਦਸਤਾਰੇ ।

ਊਪਰ ਚੀਰ ਚਾਦਰਾ ਲੀਜੈ । ਦੇਹ ਅਛਾਦਹੁ ਸਮਾ ਬਿਤੀਜੈ । ' 41।

However even then you live with us, [for this reason], put on a Kach [underwear] and on your head tie a small Dastaar [turban]. Cover your body from now on with a shawl [Chadra]."

ਸੁਨਿ ਗੁਰ ਹੁਕਮ ਮਾਨ ਤਿਨ ਲੀਨਾ । ਬਸਤ੍ਰ ਸਰੀਰ ਅਛਾਦਨ ਕੀਨਾ ।

ਕਰ ਮਹਿਂ ਸਾਂਗ ਸਦਾ ਗਹਿ ਰਾਖੇ । ਰਹੈ ਸੰਗ ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ਅਭਿਲਾਖੇ ।42।

Listening to the command of the Guru, Mai Bhago agreed and covered her body with clothing. Holding her spear always in her hand, [Mai Bhago] forever held the desire to live alongside the Guru.

ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਤਾਪ ਸੂਰਜ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ, ਐਨ ਪਹਿਲਾ, ਅਧਿਆਇ 22
Gurpratap Suraj Prakash Granth, 1st Ain, Chapter 22

If you were educated, or even took some common sense and used it you will understand that the photo is showing the man with a dastar as a sexually appealing for the woman.

Charitropakhyan warns a Sikh of the same actions that you want to call as honest and good behaviour in the photo. Guru Sahib has taken Charitropakhyan and given examples on how not to act with another woman that is not our wife.

All of Suraj Prakash Granth cannot be accepted and neither is it. The writer of Suraj Prakash Granth also said Ragmala is not the Bani of the Gurus. So if you are so inclined to quote from there as the truth. Also accept that Ragmala is not Bani of our Gurus.

I might get so much flak from the sangat so I would not want to say.

brother why be scared to speak the truth? The answer is simple, a Sikh mother or woman would not stand in this way ever with anyone, except her husband. And only in private with her husband.

Many are saying Dasam Granth should not be parkashed, yet many stand up to protect Dasam Bani. The Sikhi Saroop comes from Dasam Bani so why let it be degraded to sexual appeal.