Blink Of An Eye!

Mrkhalsa007

Vjkk Vjkf Ji!

I have heard by my dad, you can go to sachkhand with ur eyes closed, when doing Naam Simran, I want to ask sangat if this is possible? Also if yes are their any stages? My father was also saying how ur avastha goes up aswell.

Secondly, I wanted to ask, sometimes I have a strong feeling on the top of my head, like where the Dasam Duaar is located, what does this mean? It dosent hurt but its a strong vibration kind of feeling when I sometimes do naam simran

Vjkk Vjkf Ji!

I have heard by my dad, you can go to sachkhand with ur eyes closed, when doing Naam Simran, I

Secondly, I wanted to ask, sometimes I have a strong feeling on the top of my head, like where the Dasam Duaar is located, what does this mean? It dosent hurt but its a strong vibration kind of feeling when I sometimes do naam simran

ya same thing happens to daas also ... daas also wants to know

Guest dasguruka

Vjkk Vjkf Ji!

I have heard by my dad, you can go to sachkhand with ur eyes closed, when doing Naam Simran, I want to ask sangat if this is possible? Also if yes are their any stages? My father was also saying how ur avastha goes up aswell.

Once one of the taksali Mahapurakhs was doing Simran on 2nd floor of Sachkhand Darbar Sahib and he said he heard bombs and pattakas going off but there was nothing in the air. Later someone told him that his dasam disarm had opened. So im guessing its an actual opening on top of your head. Maybe the strong vibration is an indication that you're close to it.