Corrupt Leamington Gurdwara Committee Strikes Again!

Guest Gupt Sewa

Guest Gupt Sewa

Sangat Ji

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

The corrupt Leamington Gurdwara Committee strikes again!! Not only has this committee been involved in ManMat and anti-sikh activities in the past, but now they have even cancelled the 'Why Guru?' Course planned for 12 weeks by Basics of Sikhi at Leamington Gurdwara

Basics of Sikhi statement: Sadhsangat ji, as mentioned. Regretfully we've been informed by the Leamington Spa gurdwara that the 12 weeks English Katha programme has been postponed by the committee. Its nothing to do with us or Dharam Seva Records. We are very sorry for this. Its an internal committee issue. If you do attend there and know people on the committee it would be helpful if you explained to the committee members that Basics of Sikhi is a national parchar organisation and has nothing to do with local Gurdwara politics. Please share with your family and friends in Leamington. Kirpa ji.

This corrupt committee and Masand-run Gurdwara has gone against the Panth yet again!

Please spread this to create awareness and change to this corrupt committee!!!! Update your status, tweet and spread! This corrupt committee must be held accountable for its actions!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leamington local

Not postponed, but cancelled because the Basic of Sikhi guy briefly mentioned that alcohol is manmat ... a subject which had been banned by the committee along with meat and Khalistan

• 3 weeks later...

maybe I'm missing something here , but why would postponing the event mean the committee is corrupt?

Perhaps it wouldn't itself "mean" the committee is corrupt, but rather, when taken in the context of other "achievements" of this committee, it would certainly imply it.

Off the top of my head, these being;

1. Announcing their intent to hold an alternative akhand path, for the fanatical mass murderer and genocidal war criminal indian prime minister indira gundhi. Fear of the sangat's reaction prevented them from pursuing this.

2. Canceling the sangat's annual akhand path for quom de heere shaheed bhai beant singh, shaheed bhai satwant singh and shaheed bhai kehar singh. They had to reinstate it again following the inevitable uproar and disbelief of the sangat, but the said committee's stage secretary couldn't bring himself to say the names if the shaheeds all throughout the programme.

3. Presenting and blackmailing Baba Baljit Singh Dadu Sahib with a bizarre list of topics he is "not allowed" to mention on stage, Prior to his delivering katha at the gurdwara by demand of the sangat. These included, but were but limited to; the quom's independence; the then sangharsh for freedom of bhai balwant singh rajoana, and, surprise surprise, the committee's favourite commodity; alcohol . If he were to mention any of these items during their katha, it was stipulated that the local sangat would have been banned from the gurdwara.

However, these all pale into inconsequence compared to this last "achievement";

4. Holding the infamously stupid regular private alcohol parties (booze sessions), by the committee, for the committee, on the very gurdwara premises that is supposed to be pavitar dharti for Sikhs.

Doesn't get much classier than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it wouldn't itself "mean" the committee is corrupt, but rather, when taken in the context of other "achievements" of this committee, it would certainly imply it.

Off the top of my head, these being;

1. Announcing their intent to hold an alternative akhand path, for the fanatical mass murderer and genocidal war criminal indian prime minister indira gundhi. Fear of the sangat's reaction prevented them from pursuing this.

2. Canceling the sangat's annual akhand path for quom de heere shaheed bhai beant singh, shaheed bhai satwant singh and shaheed bhai kehar singh. They had to reinstate it again following the inevitable uproar and disbelief of the sangat, but the said committee's stage secretary couldn't bring himself to say the names if the shaheeds all throughout the programme.

3. Presenting and blackmailing Baba Baljit Singh Dadu Sahib with a bizarre list of topics he is "not allowed" to mention on stage, Prior to his delivering katha at the gurdwara by demand of the sangat. These included, but were but limited to; the quom's independence; the then sangharsh for freedom of bhai balwant singh rajoana, and, surprise surprise, the committee's favourite commodity; alcohol . If he were to mention any of these items during their katha, it was stipulated that the local sangat would have been banned from the gurdwara.

However, these all pale into inconsequence compared to this last "achievement";

4. Holding the infamously stupid regular private alcohol parties (booze sessions), by the committee, for the committee, on the very gurdwara premises that is supposed to be pavitar dharti for Sikhs.

Doesn't get much classier than that.

You seem to know a lot about it singh are you from the area and if so have you or are you doing anything about it. As talk is cheap especially on forums.

[ADMIN NOTE] Jashb, this is a formal warning. Harassing sat or any other individual(s) on the forum again will result you in being put into Quality Control.

It doesn't matter what was said and what wasn't, all that matters is someone feels like they're being harassed. Consider this a formal and final warning.

Also, as Admins can check IP addresses, I can confirm that is not Sat. Again, this is a final warning, any more harassing and you will either be put in QC or banned.

Hello sat!

Yes I do know a lot about it.

Yes Talk is cheap on forums. You have expertise on this matter. You know it. And I mean that. And this time I won't be feeling sorry for you.

And finally Yes As a matter of fact, I am doing something about it. ;)

On a side note, sat, try to give up posting on the Guest account. It's pathetic. Just because you aren't logging into your account anymore it doesn't mean your IP address can't be traced.

Say SSA to aunty.

Singh my name is not sat so not sure what you are on about ?, i asked the question because so many times accusations are made on our Gurdwaras which are just hearsay, without people getting to know the real facts.