Central California Biggest Sikhi Camp (West Coast Sikhi Camp)

Singh559

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I had the privilege to attend last year and it was amazing. Spread the word, a lot of great speakers and sangat with a beautiful campsite.

I have gone to the camp for the past two years and I have to say its the one thing I look forward to my whole year. I'm more exited about this camp than my birthday. If I to pick between my birthday abd west coast, I would pick west coast. This camp is a life changing expeirience. I highly recommend every one to go.

Can someone describe what a typical day is like at the camp?

Start waking up 2-3 AM and get ready for morning nitnem and diwan, then we eat breakfast and sleep for an hour followed by lectures a break and more lectures. Around evening time there is free time and then dinner. After dinner (or before I can't remember) there is a lecture with all the different groups. Last year an amazing GurSikh from Canada came and went into depth about Sikhi.

Some of the group activities included a Singh who is into backpacking, camping and hiking. He bought his equipment and informed the sangat if they ever wanted to get into doing it.

Was a great open environment, but also very conservative. A great blend.