Film Shooting To Be Banned Inside Golden Temple

singhbj singh

Bro, that's not appropriate language for Singh Sahib. Show some respect[/quote

their character and behaviour don't make them singh and saheb...btw I just used kanjar that can be defined as dumb in english or something else? ithe loki aake pta naii ki ki bakwas kari jande ...te unha nu samjdhari dakhon lag pende a...udo ta chete aundi nai pls ....show some respect?

I think disabled people should be accommodated since they are physically unable to sit on ground. But others should not be allowed to sit on benches and chairs. New trend has started since the last decade where so many Gurdwaras in the west are installing chairs and benches in the hazuri of Maharaj. Chairs are there for disabled people but 99% of the people I have seen using them are not even disabled. They are normal and physically have no problem sitting on ground, yet they sit on chairs. Look at this picture:

gurdwara-prayer-hall-carpet-bangkok-thai

As you can see the women in the back sitting on those chairs are normal and from the looks of it are doing chuglis in the Hazuri of Maharaj while only one woman(3rd from left) is disabled which is why she is sitting on a wheelchair. But the other ones are just sitting on chairs for no reason.

This is why chairs and benches should not even be in the Hazuri of Maharaj. Perfectly normal people start to take advantage of these facilities. Only the real disabled people should be sitting on chairs.

hehehe...timi apni aadat se baaj nahi aati

Bro, that's not appropriate language for Singh Sahib. Show some respect[/quote

their character and behaviour don't make them singh and saheb...btw I just used kanjar that can be defined as dumb in english or something else? ithe loki aake pta naii ki ki bakwas kari jande ...te unha nu samjdhari dakhon lag pende a...udo ta chete aundi nai pls ....show some respect?

Sukhi Veerji, Kanjar does not mean dumb. It means someone who works as a professional dancer. In olden times, women who worked in Kotaas doing Mujra were called Kanjris in Punjabi. And Singh Sahib is the Jathadar of the Akal Takht which is the highest temporal authority of our Panth. Calling Singh Sahib as Kanjar is the height of disrespect.

Sukhi Veerji, Kanjar does not mean dumb. It means someone who works as a professional dancer. In olden times, women who worked in Kotaas doing Mujra were called Kanjris in Punjabi. And Singh Sahib is the Jathadar of the Akal Takht which is the highest temporal authority of our Panth. Calling Singh Sahib as Kanjar is the height of disrespect.

dear johnny saab...

ide wich fe meri galti nai ye ae wala kanjar tusi socya.....ithe ta punjabi wich ek maa b apne bete nu kanjar keh dindi a..te fe oh kothe te nachan waala ho gya.??....its the same case as we use swag , baby, etc etc words of english in different senses........... te naale main kanjar di gal kiti c naa kii kanjari di.....

dear johnny saab...

ide wich fe meri galti nai ye ae wala kanjar tusi socya.....ithe ta punjabi wich ek maa b apne bete nu kanjar keh dindi a..te fe oh kothe te nachan waala ho gya.??....its the same case as we use swag , baby, etc etc words of english in different senses........... te naale main kanjar di gal kiti c naa kii kanjari di.....

veer jee, ਗੁਸੇ ਵਿਚ, ਇਕ ਮਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਪੁੱਤ ਨੂੰ ਕਈ ਵਾਰ ਕੁੱਤਾ ਭੀ ਆਖ ਦਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ, ਕੀ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਮਤਲਬ ਇਹ ਹੋਇਆ ਕਿ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ "ਕੁੱਤਾ" ਕਹੇ ਕੇ ਬੁਲਾ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ?

trying to use technicalities like saying you used a masculine word not a feminine word does not change the level of disrespect.

Singh Sahibs of the Takhts should be given the same satkaar and respect that one gives their parents. Would you call your father the disrespectful word you used for the Jathadar of the Akal Takht?

veer jee, ਗੁਸੇ ਵਿਚ, ਇਕ ਮਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਪੁੱਤ ਨੂੰ ਕਈ ਵਾਰ ਕੁੱਤਾ ਭੀ ਆਖ ਦਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ, ਕੀ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਮਤਲਬ ਇਹ ਹੋਇਆ ਕਿ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ "ਕੁੱਤਾ" ਕਹੇ ਕੇ ਬੁਲਾ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ?

trying to use technicalities like saying you used a masculine word not a feminine word does not change the level of disrespect.

Singh Sahibs of the Takhts should be given the same satkaar and respect that one gives their parents. Would you call your father the disrespectful word you used for the Jathadar of the Akal Takht?

Brother, please do not waste your time arguing with such respectful people who do not know the meaning of respect.

Mods should have dealt with this by now.

If disabled sangat do bring their own wheelchairs then i am 100% sure that no-one would deny them. I also think that Akal Takht Sahib should give detailed report rather than one line with such exemption.

Our folks are crazy, regardless of their good health they would try to find any fake reason to get a chair. Example is that whenever i travel, i see punjabis misusing wheelchair request from airlines. Most of the request is not health reason but a reason that it is hard for them to switch flights, language barrier and so on.

You have hit the nail on the head with a rot within the community. Punjabi's are no different than Indians with respect to fraud, lying and cheating. Those of them who identify with Sikhi are a disease to Sikhi.

However, we are part of the problem when we think to say nothing is somehow honorable. We are also far too desensitized. Sikhs have duties to act. We MUST firmly, gently point out this behavior when we see it. It IS our business. It is a skill to do it with confidence and love and command, but we must learn that skill. The vast majority of so-called Sikhs have decimated the pride of Sikhs by have the intelligence of buffoons when it comes to truth, ethics, grace, courtesy and class. It is not a strength to first size up the situation and then decide if you are going to cower like a mouse or push your weight around like an ape. That is not a lion.

With respect to chairs specifically do keep in mind knee replacements are far more common and for most it's not possible to sit on the floor. I agree that most however don't have health issues but are arrogant, boorish and lazy.

where do you live??? and okayy I say sorry for those words because I don't know how to argue...and I don't want to too....but My point is very clear that I did not say this thing to singh saheb okay? I think we know the people more when we meet them personally...( this is my thought) I said this thing to individual person.....

Galleyan wich haar pavaake photoa kichouna b Singh saheba da kaam nai hunda....

Sukhi, I understand your frustration but sometime it's is hard to live life by sikh ideals which means respect other person regardless how different they are from you. When it comes to Singh sahib then they deserved to be fully respected by sangat and we all should do that.

From the pic it does look like they are lazy to sit on floor, and from their facial expressions. But disability does not have typical stereotypefeatures. There can be somebody that looks very frail like i do nowadays and struggle to sit at all. And then there are people that will look normal but their disabilities are hidden. I was in this category last year, looked completely normal but my legs would not work and i used to feel so embarrassed when i used to go to the gurdwara, as i could not sit so used to be paranoid wat people would think when i sat on the chair. Obviously now i can't go.

But then because of the embarrassment, i refused to sit on the chair, and only sat for short time on floor and made do with that little time i had. I didn't want to give in to my disability and not have people see me as different, i was too ashamed as i was not same as them, and felt lower than them, not being normal.

Disability does not mean the person has a crying face all time. For all we know the other women in the pic maybe be talkin to each other about their knee operation. Acha, tu v us hospital geyi c, othe roti ni dinde, and be talkin like that, then finding that funny.

Or leh tere ghode da v operation hogeya, hun chair te bhetna penda ha ha ha.

Pics can be interpreted in many ways. I have seen disabled people who cant do nothin but still smile, and live normal lives, but they can't do normal things. then i think oh god why can't i be physically strong as them so at least i could cope.

Yes they should only be used by disabled.