Sikh Lady's Conversion To Christianity

Nalwa

lol..... during whole of the video ..I was looking at the palm tree of hair made by that red wearing suit. woman.. ki kariye sikhi wich reh ke aurat fashion nai kar sakdi na taah karke .... Chaaddo na yar kyu apna mind unstable karna eho yahia videos dekh ke... sikhi sidak nibhouna koi sokhi gal nahi........just say them best of luck for their cheap level of hypocrisy............that's all.....

yeh gurua da dita maan te sanmaan inha aurat lyi bojh ban gya hai ta kasoor ina da apna hai na ki sikhi da........

Sikhi comes with waheguru di mehar...............

Whilst there are good things in Christianity, I can never agree with their concept of heaven and hell. It's too simplistic. They believe anyone who isn't christian is doomed forever.

What about the people in the world who have never heard of Christianity or those babies who die a premature death?

Whilst there are good things in Christianity, I can never agree with their concept of heaven and hell. It's too simplistic. They believe anyone who isn't christian is doomed forever.

What about the people in the world who have never heard of Christianity or those babies who die a premature death?

Christianity itself doesn't make sense.

-Trinity doesn't make sense. It's not supported nor mentioned by the old testament which is the original message of the Abrahamic prophets.

-The concept of jesus as Lord and savior is not supported by the old testament.

-How can all of humanity(7 billion people) be descendants of Adam and Eve?

-The concept of original sin is nonsense. If Adam and Eve commit sin, why are all of humanity still carrying that sin forward? If my father does something bad, how does that make me liable for that sin?

-How can the world only be 5000 years old?

-How can all animals on earth today be descended of the animal pair that were present on Noah's boat?

-They believe world is flat, and the sun revolves around it!

-Anyone(no matter how good they are) are doomed to hell (for eternity) if they don't believe in Jesus as lord and savior.

-The bible which is supposedly the word of God has a number of contradictions. Even new testament itself has contradictions within it.

Christianity,Bible cannot even come close to Sikhi, Gurbani and Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the biggy? We should be happy for her in her happiness. At the end of the day, good or bad, she has to live with what she has done and in the end she will pay the price or reep the prize. None of us have been beyond this world to see who is right or wrong. Good on the woman. She's found a path which she can truely devote herself to.

Bulleh Shah's "Sik chaj koi yaar manavan da" kalam comes to mind. If this woman feels that the only way to please her "yaar" is via christianity then so be it. Well done to her. Wish her every success.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Any amount of bandgi we could ever do is no more significant than a young child running up to their parent at the end of school to show the painting they made. The painting is a few brush marks, nothing special. But still the parent praises their child and proudly hangs the painting on the fridge at home. Why? Because the painting was made with genuine love and innocence, even the child wanting to show their parent what they made was out of love. There was no ego of wanting to show themself to be the best artist. A mahapurkh did bachan that the ultimate aim of human life is not reaching sachkhand. The ultimate aim is to achieve union of our Surat with Gur-Shabad. Like a person stuck down a hole thinking their aim is to reach the top. Yes and no. Yes that is the goal, but setting that goal does not actually get them out. Their job is to grab hold tightly of the rope thrown down to them and not let go. Pulling them to the top is the job of the person who came to rescue them. While sachkhand is where we dream to go, the thing is, that place is so great beyond all comprehension or imagination. If we apply our logic of how to reach there we will definitely fall short and not make it. Your best guess of sachkhand won't even be 0.00000001% of how majestic or anand it actually is, for that's the place where all souls of the true bhagat, bhramgiani, sants even God himself reside. Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj came to help us in kalyug by giving Shabad di daat. Our only real hope is to attach completely our Surat with the Gur-Shabad. There should be deep emotion, surrender and trust. It's the surrender of our Surat unto that Gur-Shabad which results in the soul embarking on Surat Di Yatra back home to sachkhand. Gur-Shabad is ALIVE. It's magnetized in qualities of the Satguru. Ocean of compassion, unconditional love, destroyer of pain, everlasting peace, liberator of reincarnation and so much more. We just have to lose ourself in anand of meditating on the Gur-Shabad, the rest is his kirpa
    • Explain the differing length of his beard over years and why he kept his face hidden. Wasn't it to hide different phases of his beard regrowth ?
    • There is a group of Singhs in the uk who met with Baba Ji in 1999 when they were doing Tap at Guru Ka Lahore. There are also pictures from this time as well. To say Baba Ji went into hiding to live another life is quite absurd. Ask those who did Seva of Baba Ji when they stayed in California. 
    • here's a discussion from 2014 to provide more context:  Pictures from his funeral in 2008, where his body was taken from midlands uk to Los Angeles note that beard is covered at funeral???    I was active in uk London university sikh societies throughout the 2000s.  I don't ever remember anyone talking about this Sant. Perhaps this was because the sikh socieites back then were anti-Nihang, including BOSS themselves?  (and that is why there were parallel groups such as sikh student) I still cannot judge, there is katha posted from this Baba on this forum on the discussions in the threads I posted. I just cannot judge, however as humans we make mistakes. Even sikhs are not perfect, so I cannot say anything on whether this stuff is true or not.... However, the meeting with Dhadrianwala is rather suspicious. As Dhadrianwala and his uk chela group Harinder and NKJ are involved in those accused activities. Guru Sahib suggests grihast jeevan for sikhs. Even mahapurakh had at least one wife, if not more. These modern sants and prachariks keeping no life partners is promoting a very poor example of sikh maryada, and I will even go as to call this anti-sikh! Although I understand some Singhs choose behingam celibate lifestyle, this has nothing to do with becoming a sant or pracharik! And then the lustful side affects we are seeing in certain personalities due to this supposed celibacy is just awful!!! What are they attempting to prove by misleading sangat into thinking celibacy is some kind of spiritual activity?
    • hi, I know someone from the USA in a similar situation. Please get in touch with me via private message, so I can get them in touch with you.

Important Information

Terms of Use