Basics Of Sikhi Vs Dawah Man

Mehtab Singh

I told an Indian Hindu friend of mine who had watched this video and saw that the video on Imran's page was deleted. He made a very valid point, saying that back in the days these guys found it easier to convert people using the sword, but today in the age of technology when it comes to debating, discussing, using rational logic, they are unable to do it the same way. Back then it was easy to get off your backside in Afghanistan and attack India, loot the resources and the people, and go back giggling. Today when they can't, I don't need to tell anyone what their condition is.

They still try to use the sword or modern day equivalent using brute force but in ancient times people took more of a pacifist approach thinking if we raise the sword to protect ourselves we will be of the sword aswell and will be of lower morals. Hence we should die to teach them the errors of their ways. But no matter how much blood was spilt the evil demonic muhammden spirit was still thirsty for more blood and suffering. Right now all non muslim nations are ready to defend themselves and the muslim game is to out-breed everyone so once everyone becomes a minority it will be easier to terrorize them.

Some few people are converting, mostly those who are confused, of low iq or are traumatized enough to think for themselves how they are getting themselves into a scam of an ideology.

The reason the grooming video was taken down by the dawah people and this video of how the muslim lost his debate was taken down was due to the Streisand effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Dawahman is a product of the dawah initiative by islam channel or peace TV I believe (one of the islamic uk based channels). I was watching that channel 1-2 years ago to see what the islamics were up to in their propaganda and to see what techniques they were using. I found they were giving out dawah packs (in ramadan) to train up people for a fee who in turn go out and train and convert other people into Islam on the streets of the UK.

Its basically a pyramid scheme and a way to raise funds for the people at the top.... basically those who created the dawah training packs and courses. So looking at this in a logical way we can see their whole islamic faith is setup like a pyramid scheme were those at the top get rich using the naive poor gullible muslim masses to do their hard work on the streets / collecting donations and those at the top enjoy life in comfort as the money starts to pours in.

This dawahman Imran is doing his own self promotion (trying to be a dr zak naik) if you analysis his twitter, fb page and his videos the way he talks he is flirting and teasing the younger Muslim "sisters" with inappropriate sexual discussions and video's. He has written on his fb page something like ....this page is not to enquire for shaadi requests.....trying to big himself up and make out he is in demand by the muslims ladies for marriage.

We can also see in one of his video's where he confronts a white atheist professor and the professor doesnt want to talk to him imran aka dawahman is very rude and arrogant and even using derogatory anti-nonmuslim sentiments and language at the end when he is alone addressing the youtube muslim audience to show his contempt for western non-muslim educated professors of science. In other words how is showing the real face of an Islamo-fascist who thinks dare these lowlife kafirs tell us their ideological beliefs are superior to Islam, which off-course they often are.

So in conclusion thanks to these kind of Islamic initiatives .....we can see Islam for what it is just another abrahmic fascist political and economic pyramid scheme to control the gullible uneducated masses at the bottom of the pyramid while at the top the control and power has intoxicated the leaders into the dark side.

This dawahman Imran is doing his own self promotion (trying to be a dr zak naik)

From Dawahman's style, I think he is trying to emulate Hamza Tzortzis instead of Zakir Naik. If you see Hamza Tzortzis, this is his style of doing street Dawa, confronting non-Muslims, getting into debates.

Originally through about a hundred years ago, it was the Ahmadis who had employed such Dawah tactics. Ironically the Ahmadis are now persecuted by the very people that now use these Dawah techniques. They had gained a high level of success at the time.

Ive got some wonderful Kurdish Turk Cypriot Muslim friends who have always encouraged me to be proud of who I am, stood by me, never tried to coerce or convert me, their mothers and fathers doted on me as one of their own when i was a kid. I am still here 30 something years on believeing in Sikhi.

a num of Sub Continental Muslims got issues with their pagan history, looks like same crap as malays hence wahab deobandiism.

But then again A Pak Punjabi had a dream that an entity visited him back in 1970s it led to him requesting Singh Sabha London East if he could help take part in Seva of the Original Library.. I dont know his name but you can walk into gurdwara on sundays and find this rather tall Pakistani man 6 foot and his son come in they come as devotees for the last 30 years. What inside a Mans heart only Guru Sahib knows and What Guru Sahib can also put in. So dhyaan na gall karoh.

Another born Musalmaan i saw in divaans at Goodmayes and Seven Kings decade ago had a dream of a very high entity. he sacrificied his wife his job career to become a SIkh. Talked very little. He was homeless but took amrit and lived it rough on tokens.

There was a lovely pakistani Punjabi Muslim family that lived nearby My Grans home, the Mother would take her children to GuruGhar as kids, her own growing daughters, they would happily engross in seva of shoes. Now their grown happily married with children. The Ladys husband a Punjabi had no qualms what his wife or kids did.

I dont believe its fair to say "EVil mohammedan". I lost my wallet last year with my driving licence, £200 cash, a host of personal useful data. Guess what? A Pakistani lad found it rang up gave me back everything even gave me a hug and said here you go brother! Theres me ringing the cops DVLA wary thinking some frauds gonna take place? I went on the Cops Data file list in case anything cropped up. Nothing!! That random bloke did something for me where my own uncles and aunts would happily do me over! That Pakistani lad with a Beard and shoulder length long hair taught me something..

But if your talking Mirpuris Kashmiris its a diff world. Yes theres a lot of forced preaching and converting. In Fact a lot of the Issues around sexual grooming, racial tension, segregation in Britain are found to be areas with a high Potohari Mirpuri Kashmiri community. If thats racist stating facts so be it. ALl you need to do is look at the so called " 2001 Asian riots" .. It gives a lot of other decent muslim communities in britain a bad name.

Yeh there are issues with drugs in Turks Kurds but go West London or BC What do you think happens in Punjabi areas?? But when it comes to religion all im saying is there are communities ive got respect from with no racism and theres a lot of positive integration and mutual sharing happening right now.

get the good n the bad all over. all it is with apneh we dont use religion, its just upfront akhar. Others use religion. Some use Race. Then whos evil? its just a bs ego play. Stick to whatever paat seva simran u can do n dont worry.

Thats all well and good and yes there is good and bad in all people. Some of the worst egotistical people I have come across are arrogant and angry sardars who do not have the mannerisms or characteristics of a humble and wise gurSikh. But anyways when it comes down to picking a side who do you chose? them or us.... obviously as a Sikh you will always back a Sikh because Sikhs are taught to be humanitarians and see all of humanity as one. Whereas the muhammadans the abrahamics are taught to look at other religions and races as inferior and they alone are Gods chosen people. And also we are a minority faith that number 30 million max at the moment we are not taught to go out and give parchaar like we should do wheras the Islamics from day one are teach their kids to give dawah and bring others into Islam...thats 1.5 billion muslims determind to spread their ideology and crush yours..... so lets be real and think about the long term impact on minority faiths and communities.

Never trade in your love and loyalty for Sikhi and show gullibility and weakness infront of the abrahmics (particularly Islam) for they are determined as a collective (not as individuals) to diminish and destroy your faith and its demographics.

Street Reality - my experiences never had beef from Kurds/Cypriots. Not a Pipsqueek!! Atmosphere = Collective! Im EThnic, their Ethnic Black Mans EThnic in ENglishmans territory. Never had this "Them V Us" unless i travelled to High density Sub Continental Asian muslim areas. Cant speak of the arabs cos i aint met any!

Push come to shove stick to our own! Make the Judgement call!. BUT at this stage and in my life i aint seen many Turks Cypriots Kurds live with Lots of Sikhs. But there are loads of mauritian hindus, Buddhist chinese, gujratis and english Pagans n christians up ere! n They seem to crack on like a house on fire with Turks! One of me joint heritage Turko- Arab mates done a civil marriage to a Mauritian Hindu girl 8 years 3 kids no conversion. Big dude got many a girl on his case nah geez aint having it happily settled!

Another of my Turk Cypriot mates put it bluntly " we did all the shyte quarter way round the world killing raping marching like we owned it. What did we learn nothing? Destruction! We look upto Sikhs and Indians for they have internal peace and respect life" ( he did not say Pakistanis, or muslims). Ive not asked for anything but got respect for who I am, so obviously i return it! the day it comes with a condition and a defining line is the day i will mark this "them v us".

I aint seen any Cypriot or Kurd Preachers kicking off with non muslims in ENgland. I aint heard of any Persian Grooming gangs in Ealing! What I have seen is a lot of integration on the parts of British Cypriots Kurds opening ENglish cafes serving english cuisine breaking their own halal conditions. Plenty of Piss heads amongst em, Mini Skirts, Non Muslim geezas married to their girls, that might not be a positive example of mixing but mixing nontheless it is!

But you dont see that in Aston Alum Rock Sparkhill Srinagar or Bradistan Bruvzi!

Thats the difference!! You got plenty of asian Muslims from backward hilly billy mindsets with Inferiority complex doing the full monty. Some of the others have matured, got T Shirt aint proud of it, and wanna evolve.

Edited 13.59pm

Thats why they ( Potoharis Mirpuris zeolots) dont just go after Sikhs but also Indo Punjabis who they see as pagan cattle. But Ask any literate persian or Turk and he will likely share affinity with Punjabis look for common ground

One of my persian workmates from ealing can even tell Punjabis and Gujratis apart.