Suraj Parkash Granth On Beheading Of Punj Pyare?

jaspreet1

Jaspreet Bhaiji

You've mentioned me in your post along with an accusation. As I have only been on this forum less than a week, but managed to offend you and your "group" I apologise. But do tell me, what have I shown you in just my first ever post, regarding........erm.........christmas trees, that your reply was both devoid of any satkar and confrontational??

My post was a light harted introduction to myself, which was then seized upon and I was called allsorts of names and insinuations regarding my faith. I feel your one dimensional mindset jumped to an erroneous conclusion from which you only see what you what. Heres an example for you:

I MY REPLY TO YOU I HAVE CLEARLY STATED WHAT SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI SAYS REGARDING SRI GURPRATAP SURAJ GRANTH VERSION OF PEHLI PAESHI KHALSEY DI.

He does not mention Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth AT ALL..............

Care to elaborate??

Careful British Singh Bhaiji

I think I know what you mean.

But use of the word medical may invite the "mob" with they're pitch forks and torches lol.

Maybe miracle would actually be more accurate, as Guru Ji performed many miracles.

Its very difficult to express yourself on this medium as each allegory and analogy is open to individual understanding and comprehension.

If I have appeared to be lecturing you about this, as you are aware, know or not concerned about my sentiments already, I apologise unreservedly.

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru

Bhaiji Mokham Singh Ji

I do believe you have erred when stating Bhaiji Jaspreet Singh's position.

I think he is firm in his belief that Sri Dasam Paatsha did in fact behead five trusting souls and grant them a rebirth within the same body, as otherwise, would have left to continue their Jhoon cycle in another clay vessel.

What he has done though, is question the ENTIRE validity of Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth Ji siting a Mahapurakh of Sant Jarnail Singh's calibre to "support" this flawed sentiment.

Bhul chuk maaf Khalsa Ji

Jivan ji, he will not admit his lies. He will call you names to deflect the issue.

Waheguru

GPS Bhaiji

My faith assures me that, as long as my hart is open, my brother (Khalsa family) will always have a home bed and parshadai to eat.

It may not happen right now, but because he IS studying, it WILL happen. And on that day Bhaiji Jaspreet will become a shining chamatkhar of Guru Ji's joyous message for all mankind.

Maaf kardeyo apne sanjhe bhulla