Mool Mantar Debate Ended

MiddxSingh

Not just at 4th pad avastha but also by someone who is at higher state of mind and utam jiagaso under guidance of mahapursh in form of panj.

this is where i am getting confused, see people still saying only those should do it. Can k newcomer like me not be doing it? wat is meant by mahapursh being in form of panj? Wat if they are normal person.

Its confusing very much so.

So wat do i do?

I must have cleared myself better.

For Mahamantar (Eik Oankaar to Gurparsaad) and Beej Mantar (Eik Oankaar), when doing abhyaas (reciting again and again), at certain time period we experience parkaash (Light) which is not bearable so that Atma (soul) has to leave the body instantly but this does not happen to Mahapursh (who have reached high-level avastha).

Mool mantar jaap parkash is not that intense what I meant to say...

In other words, do jaap of whatever mantar you like to do but you should also know the consequences...

Ok waljinder paji, so maybe this is why i finding it hard to do Maha mantar, only managed one day, and could not do it next.

But that's with any mantar i do. I will put it down to my physical state. I think i got my answer to somethin i experience.

You know wat i did not realise even a short mantar is very hard to do.

I dont know wat to do now. Maybe i should just stick to Gurmantar, even find that hard.

Waljinder Bhaiji

I have no idea who he is, but if what you say is true, well that is my naïveté for assuming sound reasoning behind his stance, because of a picture!!!!

Bhuk chuk di khema veerji

When talking avaastha i talk in terms of daily energy surges and drops from the earth sun and moon. An individual such as Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji was capable of maintaining all energy's of true Ek Oankar within him so he reached the ultimate mind body and soul combination of Waheguru's true self.

Mortals like me only catch a glimpse of this, that we think we have control over it but don't.

Just my nonsensical views for your humor.

Bhul chuk maaf

Simran ji, don't worry but you should just stick to Gurmantar =WAHEGURU.

Of course there are stages, because if we have 2 people doing gurmantar jap with exactly the same devotion and love but one of them has only been doing it a week whereas the other has been doing over a few years, then I can assure you that the 2nd one will be having a difference experience and completely different outlook on life compared to the one who has only been doing for a week.

With Simran and abyhias, comes Gurmat Gyan knowledge, which all happens in stages. You can't just wake up one day after your 1st week of simran and have ALL the gurmat Gyan knowledge !!

You can't just wake up one day after your 1st week of simran and have ALL the gurmat Gyan knowledge !!

Why not........if Waheguru gives kirpa everything is his bakhshish, some Mahapurakhs are born.

There are no rules.....simply reciting Naam is no guarantee as its not a matter of putting in the hours but energising the physical body with Naam Abyass.

Bhul chuk maaf

Waljinder Bhaiji

I shall add this as a caveat......

In my lifetime.

I haven't taken ALL his words as true.......just a sentiment expressed as a simple sentence. Which was uttered in front of many Pakhandhi's, to which the reply was............What?What?? Bhai Ji........what was the response of the Sangat present??? A JAKHARA thats what.

What was the response on these very forums/threads.....???

You've clearly taken umbrage at a sentiment expressed by an individual, even an imbecile can speak profound truths, wether wittingly or otherwise. A Mahapursh can do so at will.

Did you notice the SAKA UNI SOH CHARASI thread?? It got NO replies........NOT ONE.

For that I am very disappointed but not the least bit surprised......

Bhul chuk di khema