Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike

ekgurjaskhalsa

Source: http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2013/12/07/shashi-kant-former-dgp-prisons-supports-the-cause-of-sikh-prisoners-criticized-badal-regime/

Shashi Kant, Former DGP (Prisons), supports the cause of Sikh prisoners; Criticized Badal regime

By Parmjit Singh

Published: December 7, 2013

Former-DGP-Prisons-Shahsi-Kant-supports-

Former DGP (Prisons) Shahsi Kant supports the cause of Sikh prisoners

Amb Sahib/ Mohali, Punjab (December 07, 2013): Former Director General of Police (DGP-Prisons) Shashi Kant supported the cause of Sikh prisoners languishing in Indian jails even after completing the terms of their sentences.

Shashi Kant has written detailed note summarizing his views on the issue. The note shared by Shashi Kant over social-networking website Facebook, reads as follows:

As declared, I went to Gurudwara Amb Sahib, Mohali today, December 6, to extend humanitarian support to the demand of release of those Sikhs who are still languishing in jails despite their sentence having been completed long back.

As expected, major section of press and the national media as also the PTC and the fast way cables, did not cover. Only some Punjabi print and electronic media was there.

I do not know if any one will upload the video link of the net, so i am giving out the major points.

1. I supported the demand for the release of the Sikh youth in question.

2. [t]old the gathering that perhaps the ruling Akali party does not want to strain it’s ties with the BJP by seeking the demand for the release of these youth. Parliamentary elections are round the corner and the Akali party is just angling for ministerial berth in the Center for Bibi Harsimrat or to get some ‘unwanted’ Akali leader like Dhindhsa ‘adjusted’ so that he remains out of the scene.

Revealed to the gathering consisting of Simran Jit Singh Mann, Harpal (Singh) Cheema and religious & Panthic leaders that Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal is as much responsible for the unfortunate happenings in 1984, as is Indira Gandhi. At that point of time I was a junior officer in the intelligence bureau and this fact is to my personal knowledge. Late Sardar G.S. Tohra had also told me this thing when I had gone visiting him in Raipur jail.

That the Badals, who are trying to accentuate their dynastic rule in Punjab, looting and exploiting this sacred land of Gurus, need to be thrown out of power and tried by a peoples court on the pattern of the ‘Nuremberg trial’.

Amen -

Shashi Kant

Tohra was equally responsible along Badal, Longowal and whole akali leadership

GPS Bhaiji

Agree veerji, with one caveat.

Longowal wrote to Indira and asked for tanks...."bhindranwale will run like a coward when he sees them"....

Thing is longowal and tohra were stupid and thought that indira was helping them, so when tanks came they assumed nothing. But when they see what the delhi plan was......they realised that they too were fools. Eventually they realised they're mistakes and treachery. BUT BADAL HAS NOT AND WILL NOT REALISE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH........SAJJHA BUGHAT NI HI PAINI HAI.