Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike

ekgurjaskhalsa

GPS Bhaiji

Agree veerji, with one caveat.

Longowal wrote to Indira and asked for tanks...."bhindranwale will run like a coward when he sees them"....

Thing is longowal and tohra were stupid and thought that indira was helping them, so when tanks came they assumed nothing. But when they see what the delhi plan was......they realised that they too were fools. Eventually they realised they're mistakes and treachery. BUT BADAL HAS NOT AND WILL NOT REALISE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH........SAJJHA BUGHAT NI HI PAINI HAI.

where is this letter?

Babbar Sher of Punjab Shrimaan Shashikant ji Ex DGP Punjab! I found it shameful to see a non-Sikh roar like a lion in support of our Singhs, and our "Panthic aagoos" were speaking softly as if singing a Bollywood song.

The part that almost shed a drop from my eye was at 4:54 "Sant ikko e hege ne", that was just too powerful, especially from a non-Sikh former cop former intelligence official!

Babbar Sher of Punjab Shrimaan Shashikant ji Ex DGP Punjab! I found it shameful to see a non-Sikh roar like a lion in support of our Singhs, and our "Panthic aagoos" were speaking softly as if singing a Bollywood song.The part that almost shed a drop from my eye was at 4:54 "Sant ikko e hege ne", that was just too powerful, especially from a non-Sikh former cop former intelligence official!

I agree, that it was so powerful when DGP Shashikant ji said that there is only one SANT!!!!! I wish all Sikhs can see it that way too.

Babbar Sher of Punjab Shrimaan Shashikant ji Ex DGP Punjab! I found it shameful to see a non-Sikh roar like a lion in support of our Singhs, and our "Panthic aagoos" were speaking softly as if singing a Bollywood song.

The part that almost shed a drop from my eye was at 4:54 "Sant ikko e hege ne", that was just too powerful, especially from a non-Sikh former cop former intelligence official!

from Sashi Kant's FB status:

"MY FRIENDS FROM INTELLIGENCE AND SOME OTHER FRIENDS FROM THE PUNJAB POLICE, HAVE BEEN TELLING ME REPEATEDLY THAT I SHOULD GO INTO HIDING TO AVOID MY IMPENDING ARREST BY PUNJAB POLICE.

THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND AFFECTION, MY FRIENDS. BUT I AM NOT RUNNING TYPES. I AM HERE ONLY AND ON MY NUMBER 8054433333, WHICH ANY WAY IS ON TAPPING AND LOCATION TRACING.

MY ARREST OR IMPLICATION IN ANY CASE, WHATSOEVER IT MAY BE, WILL ONLY STRENGTHEN MY WILL POWER AND MOVEMENT AGAINST DRUGS AND VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, OF THE SIKH PRISONERS IN THIS INSTANT CASE, BY THIS ARROGANT GOVERNMENT.

I HAVE NO FEARS.

I AM BEYOND ALL THAT NOW.

MY FIGHT AGAINST DRUGS AND IN FAVOUR OF HUMAN RIGHTS WILL CONTINUE.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL.

.....SHASHI KANT"

amazing....our so called "panthic" leaders can't deliver a speech like that.