Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike

ekgurjaskhalsa

"

It is shameful that Sikhs will need another Shaheed to wake them Up ( I doubt that Sikhs will wake up after his death if they don't wake up NOW ).

Why can't they wake up when Bhai Gurbaksh Singh is alive ? We always claim that we don't have genuine leaders ."

Waheguru

"

It is shameful that Sikhs will need another Shaheed to wake them Up ( I doubt that Sikhs will wake up after his death if they don't wake up NOW ).

Why can't they wake up when Bhai Gurbaksh Singh is alive ? We always claim that we don't have genuine leaders ."

Waheguru

In punjab there is a total boycott of covering this news on any TV channels - PTC, Fastway cable provider both owned by sukhbir. No news channel covered anything except once or twice by a 3rd grade journalist. Friend of mine called his folks and they didn't hear any updates about bhai sahib at all. All they see on tv channels is badals wooing private investment to state and kabbadi match. Firangi sikhs are much aware of bhai sahib and his mission via social networks but punjabis are certainly not aware of updates or why he is on fast. Plus roads are total blocked for visitors near amb sahib gurdwara. Blackout !

In punjab there is a total boycott of covering this news on any TV channels - PTC, Fastway cable provider both owned by sukhbir. No news channel covered anything except once or twice by a 3rd grade journalist. Friend of mine called his folks and they didn't hear any updates about bhai sahib at all. All they see on tv channels is badals wooing private investment to state and kabbadi match. Firangi sikhs are much aware of bhai sahib and his mission via social networks but punjabis are certainly not aware of updates or why he is on fast. Plus roads are total blocked for visitors near amb sahib gurdwara. Blackout !

True Total BLACKOUT !!! No one of my relatives and friends in Punjab know anything about it. Will you believe that even most people in Mohali and Chandigarh know nothing!! Whenever I watch PTC, I see only updates on the ****** kabaddi matches!!!

This is pure gunda raaj.