Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike

ekgurjaskhalsa

Khalsa ji i have a question this great mahapurkh Bha Gurbaksh Singh JI will no doubt give their life for the panth, and it will be another valuable loss to us all, will it achieve anything but my real question is, i have heard alot of people talk as if they are already shaheed and their is nothing that can be done and obviously they will not step down but can not the panj pyare intervene here and give hukam to stop this, ok some will say it would look bad on sikhs but bad in front of who, the indian government and badal ! they dont care if he dies its probably what they want, another thorn in their sides out of the way.

Also our world coverage on this has been very poor here in the uk there has been no coverage once again by the likes of the bbc etc and thats where we need to start knocking the door and ask why not, after all we pay our taxes and licence fees in some cases more so than the host community.

Khalsa ji please forgive me if i speak out of turn here but as time goes by my heart is pained to see this veer like this !

Finally something on cnn:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1068788

That's i-report where anyone can put up a story. That's not the official CNN news

Today evening Satinder Sartaj, Gurpreet Ghuggi(In green turban), S.Simranjeet Singh Maan and other leaders of Akali Dal Amritsar reached to meet Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa.

1512355_646244932083366_877210872_n.jpg