Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike

ekgurjaskhalsa

Nihangs should condemn the police for misusing the Nihang Bana. Only wish they would show support for Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Jee. In 2005 they publicly offered to help Monica Bedi yet they will keep quiet from helping their own brother who is on hunger strike for the Panthic cause.

I would not club all Nihangs together. Buddha Dal has been corrupted from the inside for many decades now. Clearly this was seen when Santa Singh went against the Dharam Yudh Morcha, but many other Nihang Jathas joined in on the Dharam Yudh Morcha. The dynamics of the Nihangs is not so visible to the western world. There is much internal conflict and power struggle among them.

Whoever issued a news release to help Monica Bedi was acting in bad faith and only had the intention to destroy the reputation of good Nihang Singhs. Tarna Dal is being blamed for issuing this report and Baba Nihal Singh ji is the Jathedar of Tarna Dal. Baba ji would never issue such statements. I don't even see Buddha Dal issuing such statements and they made many deals with Indira Gandhi to benefit them in the 1980s and late 70s.

I believe Nihang Jathas should clearly state who are the Jathedars of each Dal and present this to rest of the Khalsa Panth on an official website. Much hate is directed at them for not communicating effectively with rest of the Khalsa Panth.