Forehead Tingling/vibration

Guest H4Rm4nS1ngh

Simple- don't concentrate on forehead wherever you concentrate on the body, thats where breath flow or energy will flow wherever breath is thats where mind is and vice versa... so if forehead tingling is uncomfortable concentrate on lower areas in the body you will notice after some practice of couple of hours- it won't bother you anymore its gone as mind nor breath is not attuned to that area. Don't concentrate on forehead or third eye yet- advance stage in shabad surat- come back in normal stage/realm doing jaap with swas in and swas out.

Guest hArm4ns1ngh

I'm confused.I have this vibration on my forehead 24/7.It intensifies as I listen to gurbani,pray,or even think about Waheguru in my mind.

The tingling sensation gives me peace somehow,I'm only 21 but I noticed smth strange on my forehead yesterday..like 2-3 lines appear out of nowhere.Im sure those lines can't be wrinkles :/ oh and btw I'm Mona.

WJKK WJKF

Tight turban? Sounds like you tie your dastar far too tight which can cause pouncing of blood vesells there have been a few cases of odd issues with that. That or you need to do something about pillow/mattress/headboard or it can be a medical issue that you need a check up for head migraines could be signs of brain cancer.