I Used To Pluck My Beard

Guest Sikh_Man192

My intentions were not to argue about hair by the way I am not against people who keep their hair nor am I against people who cut their hair. All is his doings...

There is only guru gobind singh ji and no other... Well I won't say they happen in the now - that's new age thinking.

Sounds like anything that does'nt fit you agenda goes in the New Age category to dismiss an arguement. And please remove pic of Bhai Randhir Singh ji by your name. Since now you even mention Guru Gobind Singh ji name sarcastically.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My intentions were not to argue about hair by the way I am not against people who keep their hair nor am I against people who cut their hair. All is his doings...

There is only guru gobind singh ji and no other... Well I won't say they happen in the now - that's new age thinking

are you a follower of 3HO nonsense? just asking okayy nvm......

There is only guru gobind singh ji and no other... Well I won't say they happen in the now - that's new age thinking

are you a follower of 3HO nonsense? just asking okayy nvm......

I don't follow any groups as each group has lost their ways. They have created their own sikhi, where they follow their own leader, brehmgiani, saint, baba, bhai sahib.

I don't follow any groups as each group has lost their ways. They have created their own sikhi, where they follow their own leader, brehmgiani, saint, baba, bhai sahib.

but you admire m.k. gandhi? Are you even a Sikh? Do you follow Satguru ?

Gur Satgur ka jo sikh akhai so bhalke uth har Naam dhiawai.

Udam kare bhalke parbhati ishnaan karey Amritsar nawai.

Updesh Guru har har jap japai sabh kilwikh paap dokh leh jawai.

Phir chare diwas Gurbani gawai behndian uthdian har Naam dhiawai.

Jo sas giras dhiae mera har har so gursikh guru man bhawai.

Jisno dyal howai mera soami tis gursikh Guru updesh sunhawai.

Jan Nanak dhoor mangai tis gursikh ki jo aap japai awreh Naam japaawai. (SGGS pp 305)

but you admire m.k. gandhi? Are you even a Sikh? Do you follow Satguru ?

Gur Satgur ka jo sikh akhai so bhalke uth har Naam dhiawai.

Udam kare bhalke parbhati ishnaan karey Amritsar nawai.

Updesh Guru har har jap japai sabh kilwikh paap dokh leh jawai.

Phir chare diwas Gurbani gawai behndian uthdian har Naam dhiawai.

Jo sas giras dhiae mera har har so gursikh guru man bhawai.

Jisno dyal howai mera soami tis gursikh Guru updesh sunhawai.

Jan Nanak dhoor mangai tis gursikh ki jo aap japai awreh Naam japaawai. (SGGS pp 305)

No I don't admire him nor do I agree with the way he fasted nor do I agree with others who fast to succeed in some sort of mission but I still respect everyone. My ego is a sikh and it is the slave of satguru (universal soul).

No I don't admire him nor do I agree with the way he fasted nor do I agree with others who fast to succeed in some sort of mission but I still respect everyone. My ego is a sikh and it is the slave of satguru (universal soul).

Being proud has nothing to do with ego and again Jeev-Atma is not same as Param-Atma. His Jot being everywhere is however a different topic..

Being proud has nothing to do with ego and again Jeev-Atma is not same as Param-Atma. His Jot being everywhere is however a different topic..

Yes it does, being proud is a part of the ego. What is your definition of ego? Read my other post in the naam topic of atma.

There has to be a ego there for one to feel proud. Where there is no ego there is no awareness of being proud.