Indian Lt-Gen Kuldeep Singh Brar Attackers Jailed

Porsche911

As a non-Sikh observer I am always intrigued by the views on this forum.

Do contributors really believe that Cameron can influence judges ? Do you really believe that the English legal system is corrupt ?

Or is it that the 4 convicts are actually terrorists who attempted assasination on the streets of London.

I suppose the next call will be for Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa to include them in his campaign and for there to be a candlelight protest outside Westminster.

As a non-Sikh observer I am always intrigued by the views on this forum.

Do contributors really believe that Cameron can influence judges ? Do you really believe that the English legal system is corrupt ?

Or is it that the 4 convicts are actually terrorists who attempted assasination on the streets of London.

I suppose the next call will be for Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa to include them in his campaign and for there to be a candlelight protest outside Westminster.

Recently in the news was that if you black or asian you are more likely to receieve harsher sentences. Yesterday a Muslim girl got jailed for benefit fraud wheras so many whites doing the same got suspended sentences. The police are also corrupt as said by the Macpherson Report.

How many case of wounding w/i do you know that get 14 years

Killing Lieutenant-General Kuldeep would not give Sikhs justice as it would only make things worse; it would be a massive backward step for us. No matter how justified our reason, we will only give ourselves a terrorist image as our action will be viewed as criminal. We are trying to seek help from the British Government- we must preserve our innocence if we wish our voice to be heard. We should fight for our cause through peaceful means. We do not need to worry for Lieutenant-General Kuldeep since he has the burden of thousands of souls on his head- his life is already punishable.

Take example of Bhai Sahib Gurbaksh Singh. He is an Honour.

Was Guru Gobind Singh a terrorist for ordering the killing of Jaabr Khan? Read history and see how brutally he was killed for his heinous crimes against humanity.

It is Guru Sahibs Hukam to punish the tyrant.

What will peaceful protest get you? Another diamond like Bhai Jaspal Singh lost? Singhs like Baba Banda Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa be getting sad up there in Sach Khand seeing our current halat and excessive love for peace.

Was Guru Gobind Singh a terrorist for ordering the killing of Jaabr Khan? Read history and see how brutally he was killed for his heinous crimes against humanity.

It is Guru Sahibs Hukam to punish the tyrant.

What will peaceful protest get you? Another diamond like Bhai Jaspal Singh lost? Singhs like Baba Banda Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa be getting sad up there in Sach Khand seeing our current halat and excessive love for peace.

If you want to help the sikhs in India, do things peacefully or else there will be more deaths of Sikhs (including children). Sikhs have no power or rule in India, so nothing will go in our favour.

Keep faith in Vaheguru.

Protest won't lead you anywhere. And don't deviate from the point about Guru Gobind Singh Maharaaj .

What you think is not what Guru Ji taught or did.

SikhKosh Ji,
Guru Gobind Singh Jee encouraged that military action should be last resort and should be avoided unless all other efforts prove useless. My opinion is that if we were to take military action we should take things lawfully and fairly, and fight against oppression on our own land, not in another’s country. However, my concern is that since we have no rule or power in India (like we did in Guru Sahib's time), we would only be repeating history.
Even though our protests are not making a major impact, it is giving the Indian government more fear because just look at what they did to Bhai Gurbaksh Singh during his hunger strike- they arrested him to subdue any attempts to get justice and they have been avoiding media coverage on this too. They know that if their oppression and injustices towards Sikhs were exposed, everyone would be aware of the corruption of India and that Sikhs are in fact innocent. But if we did take out a fight, they will be more than happy since they know that this will be our failure and disgrace, and it will prove their lie the “truth”. Always let the other side draw out the sword first. I can provide examples of Gurmukhs like Baba Harnaam Singh and Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh who also believed in this same concept.
I hope this is clear ji,