Please Share This Video To The Max- Bhai Gurbaksh Singh's Interview

JSinghnz

Jathedaar ji do you have an answer to this? "ਜਿੰਨਾਂ ਝੂਠ ਇਹ ਜੱਥੇਦਾਰ ਬੋਲ ਗਏ ਇੰਨਾਂ ਝੂਠ ਇਕ ਸਧਾਰਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਨਹੀ ਬੋਲਦਾ"

Please listen full 14 minutes of this fearless soldier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L58Td4IL904&sns=fb

It is a big shame that we have to say that the Jathedaar of Akaal Takhat is a big liar !!

Those who say dont tell him that he is unfit for the position, what do you have to say on this??

Is this not the right time to call for sarbat Khalsa at akal takht.

The sikh panth should gather at akal takht and seek azaadi(freedom) of sgpc and akal takht.

The Sikh panth should hand letter to jathedar of akal takht and sgpc asking for resignation.

Either serve the panth or politicians (badals) it is their choice.

If anyone has contacts with amrik singh ajnala, sardar cheerma or other panthic gursikhs at gurdwara amb sahib, please make the suggestion for sarbat Khalsa.

We don't want raaj, the badals can have as much power, money and land as they want. We just want the right to run akal takht without interference from outsiders.

Bhul chuk maaf jee.

As mentioned this is not a right time, if bhai gurbhakash singh(not blaming him as he is innocent gurmukh happen to be middle of political games) would have decided to do hunger strike near close to nominations of party for upcoming election he would have easily won enough support to form a party to fight badal in election and can easily would have capatalize on this moment with help of educated sane political sikhs to win mass public opinion.

If he dies as a shahid now there is nothing will come out of it...yes for awareness for couple of weeks, dharna, protest for a month then everyone goes back home to their daily routine same type of incompetent sheep type of hype which died we all saw in whole roajana thing.

We need unbroken momentum which can be only carried close to election times not another free rojaona movement failure.

If sarbat khalsa meeting are called, next jathedar is appointed- there will be blood shed as sgpc is fully infiltrated with badals gondas and nothing will make a difference except badal sarkar crushing new appointed jathedar replacing it with his own...in fact new jathedar will not even make to his next bowel movement. I am just being realistic how crazy stuff is in india.

At this point, there are lot of complexities involved- you have prof darshan raagi, afghana ,huge number of missionaries- missionaries look same as typical khalistani abroad and there- lurking around waiting to sieze the moment of truth and waiting to captalize on the moment of sarbat khalsa call.

Lets not give them chance to exploit sikh panth at the expense of bhai gurbakash singh. Let the jathedar be same (let him be a concept statue don't have to listen to him or influence by him), panj singhs - senior gurmukhs close to bhai gurbakash singh to call it off- lay it low for a while- get him out as refugee case, keep preparing , study political science, involve educated political sikhs from abroad, regroup at the moment of nomination of party- register 3rd party for next election with full swing campaign.

As mentioned this is not a right time, if bhai gurbhakash singh(not blaming him as he is innocent gurmukh happen to be middle of political games) would have decided to do hunger strike near close to nominations of party for upcoming election he would have easily won enough support to form a party to fight badal in election and can easily would have capatalize on this moment with help of educated sane political sikhs to win mass public opinion.

I strongly disagree with you on this. His simple demand was to release the 6 Singhs who have completed their jail term period. Period. It was not impossible for Badal to have a word with the Governor to release the 3 Singhs from Chandigarh jail and talk with the centre Govt or the state govts for the other Singhs in other states.

If he dies as a shahid now there is nothing will come out of it...yes for awareness for couple of weeks, dharna, protest for a month then everyone goes back home to their daily routine same type of incompetent sheep type of hype which died we all saw in whole roajana thing.

Again I dont agree as everythings is in Waheguru's hand and moreover I assume Sikhs cant be made fools forever.

We need unbroken momentum which can be only carried close to election times not another free rojaona movement failure.

Rajoana movement failed after his death sentence orders were suspended and the movement failure was already expected as movement was built on the fact that he was about to be hung on 31 March 2012 by the orders of GOI. I agree the movement needed to be capitalised but there are some leaders just for a show case.

If sarbat khalsa meeting are called, next jathedar is appointed- there will be blood shed as sgpc is fully infiltrated with badals gondas and nothing will make a difference except badal sarkar crushing new appointed jathedar replacing it with his own...in fact new jathedar will not even make to his next bowel movement. I am just being realistic how crazy stuff is in india.

Who is going to call for a Sarbat Khalsa? Giani Gurbachan Singh ??

At this point, there are lot of complexities involved- you have prof darshan raagi, afghana ,huge number of missionaries- missionaries look same as typical khalistani abroad and there- lurking around waiting to sieze the moment of truth and waiting to captalize on the moment of sarbat khalsa call.

Agree, these GOI agents would like to spoil the mood of the panth as a whole.

Lets not give them chance to exploit sikh panth at the expense of bhai gurbakash singh. Let the jathedar be same (let him be a concept statue don't have to listen to him or influence by him), panj singhs - senior gurmukhs close to bhai gurbakash singh to call it off- lay it low for a while- get him out as refugee case, keep preparing , study political science, involve educated political sikhs from abroad, regroup at the moment of nomination of party- register 3rd party for next election with full swing campaign.

Bhai Sahib has already done Ardaas in front of Guru Sahib :

Jaan taan Singh rehaa hongey Jaan bhaana vartegaa.

Either the Singhs will be released or I will fast unto death.

I hope my skeptic mind is wrong bro, lets hope for best from vahiguroo ji..guru maharaj kirpa karan.

I cant understand how the current govt could call itself in any rational way a 'panthic sarkaar'. Lets hope for the best but if any 'anhoni' happens, Badal co. will be responsible and so will be Giani Gurbachan Singh..