Is Guru Granth Sahib Your Teacher / Guide Or Is It A Diety

panthicunity

The first stage is to take Amrit and follow the gurus hukam.This stage is the first and in my honest opinion is the main and most important stage.

People think that reciting something again and again will give them some sort of power and that's the problem it just enhances the ego. These cults say it doesn't matter if you don't understand gurbani just repeat and you will get reward.

It's funny because you have a photo of Bhai randhir Singh who used to repeat waheguru over and over.Was he wrong?

It's funny because you have a photo of Bhai randhir Singh who used to repeat waheguru over and over.Was he wrong?

I don't think hsingh68 veerji meant don't do it. He meant don't do it just for the sake of doing it - nowadays, a lot of people do naam simran or paath just because they're told to, whereas people should do it because they want to do it and want to understand it/

I don't think hsingh68 veerji meant don't do it. He meant don't do it just for the sake of doing it - nowadays, a lot of people do naam simran or paath just because they're told to, whereas people should do it because they want to do it and want to understand it/

From what I read of his posts I think he thinks it's ritualistic to do it.

speak for yourself

Wow, why is everyone so judgemental nowadays? I was simply providing an explanation for what I thought veerji meant. There's no need to make insulting, defamatory assumptions about people.