panthicunity

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

true it would be a blind ritual to jap naam

but BUTTTT

waheguru gur mantar hai jap homei khoi

+

when you keep repeating it like a parrot

it calms your mind and it flows through your whole body

it takes lots of practise and with only waheguru's kirpa you can achieve something

along with naam jap you do sewa

so sewa and simran go together

you clean your internal utensil filled with filth from lot of life times

a king will only come in your home when its clean

how will you expect the akal to come in you when its covered in filth?

when you jap waheguru or moolmantar you cleanse yourself

also if you do not have any prem towards waheguru and you want to develop it(like the <banned word filter activated> i am)

you listen to katha kirtan all the time , so atleast some time somewhere it will hit a nerve and

maharaj's kirpa all this filth will go

and you attain a calm mind, become more stable

and on and on and on

mann lagge ki eh nishani mithi lage sri gurbani

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not God.

The first thing Sikhs read every morning is the Mool Mantar and it is very clear that Ik Oankar is "without form".

Ik Oankar is not a physical object which can bee seen with the eyes, neither the Guru Granth Sahib nor the 10 Gurus which came before it were God- God-conscious beings, certainly, but not God.

That is my understanding :)

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not God.

The first thing Sikhs read every morning is the Mool Mantar and it is very clear that Ik Oankar is "without form".

Ik Oankar is not a physical object which can bee seen with the eyes, neither the Guru Granth Sahib nor the 10 Gurus which came before it were God- God-conscious beings, certainly, but not God.

That is my understanding :)

Yeah, that's my understanding too :) The Gurus were supremely enlightened people, who were completely connected to God, but they were not "incarnations" of God as some people say.

I do not think i misunderstood his post. He is ridiculing Naam simran.Naam simran is essence of Guru

Granth sahib teachings.

There is no other way to realize God other than Naam simraan.Guru Sahibs have shown a simple way

following which , academically qualified or unlettered person, both can achieve God realization.

He should himself answer the queries.

Okay, well do you agree with what I said? About naam simran only having an effect if you do it with good intentions rather than malicious/selfish intentions? That's what I was trying to get at.

Yeah, that's my understanding too :) The Gurus were supremely enlightened people, who were completely connected to God, but they were not "incarnations" of God as some people say.

Incarnations? Really?

The Mool Mantar also mentions how Ik Oankar is "Ajooni"= without births and deaths, which kinda makes that argument impossible. There is no concept of incarnations in Sikhi because God is not born and God does not pass away. If the Gurus were God-incarnates, then why not Jesus Christ?

Incarnations? Really?

The Mool Mantar also mentions how Ik Oankar is "Ajooni"= without births and deaths, which kinda makes that argument impossible. There is no concept of incarnations in Sikhi because God is not born and God does not pass away. If the Gurus were God-incarnates, then why not Jesus Christ?

Read my post again, I was agreeing with you lol, I said the Gurus weren't incarnations.

Mere Sahib says

waho waho Bani nirankar hai.

also.

there are many hindu and sufi muslim bhramgiani's who wrote many years before Akal Purak Took sargun saroop in form of Guru Nanak Dev ji

bhavish puran itself has 26 shaloks of Guru Nanaks agman and muslims text too

Same is said in Suraj prakash granth

Guru Granth Sahib ji is sargun saroop of Nirankar Akal purakh

the only avatar ever took by Akal purak

he is god , for it contains shabad

and is living Guru

It is the same court in Sachkhand/Amritpuri

as it is in a Gurudwara where Guru sahib resides

Mere Sahib says

waho waho Bani nirankar hai.

also.

there are many hindu and sufi muslim bhramgiani's who wrote many years before Akal Purak Took sargun saroop in form of Guru Nanak Dev ji

bhavish puran itself has 26 shaloks of Guru Nanaks agman and muslims text too

Same is said in Suraj prakash granth

Guru Granth Sahib ji is sargun saroop of Nirankar Akal purakh

the only avatar ever took by Akal purak

he is god , for it contains shabad

and is living Guru

It is the same court in Sachkhand/Amritpuri

as it is in a Gurudwara where Guru sahib resides

But the Gurus always told us never to worship them, and that Akaal Purakh is formless. If you wanna say Guru is God, then we're all God, in the sense that Waheguru is all-pervading and everything and everywhere. The Gurus achieved the ultimate level of realisation of Truth and Naam, and taught us how to work towards doing the same. This passage from the SikhiWiki website sums it up nicely:

"

He is the teacher who shows the way. He is not an intercessor, but an exemplar and guide. He is no avatar or God’s incarnation, but it is through him that God instructs men. He is the perfectly realized soul; at the same time, he is capable of leading the believers to the highest state of spiritual enlightenment.

The Guru has been called the ladder or the rowboat by means of which one reaches God. He is the revealer of God’s word. Through him God’s word, sabda, enters human history. The Guru is the voice of God, the Divine self-revelation. Man turns to the Guru for instruction because of his wisdom and his moral piety. He indicates the path to liberation.

It is the Guru who brings the love and nature of God to the believer. It is he who brings that grace of God by which haumai or egoity is mastered. The Guru is witness to God’s love of His creation. He is God’s hukam, i.e. Will, made concrete."

you attain the very form of god when you attain bhramgian by Gurprasaad

other wise we are covered in filth , so the internal jot is of same form of nirankar but this sakar roop we have is covered in filth with our own karams

but Guru Granth sahib ji is Guru

Gurbani is not something Guru's came up with it was told by Akal purakh himself

Jaise Mein Aave Khasam Ki Bani

because those are very words of Akal purak and Guru granth sahib ji is the Saakar roop of that nirankar akal purakh

that is the reason why it is highly respected

Guru Arjan Dev ji,

used to place Adh Granth Sahib ji on bed and he himself used to sleep below it

you attain the very form of god when you attain bhramgian by Gurprasaad

other wise we are covered in filth , so the internal jot is of same form of nirankar but this sakar roop we have is covered in filth with our own karams

but Guru Granth sahib ji is Guru

Gurbani is not something Guru's came up with it was told by Akal purakh himself

Jaise Mein Aave Khasam Ki Bani

because those are very words of Akal purak and Guru granth sahib ji is the Saakar roop of that nirankar akal purakh

that is the reason why it is highly respected

Guru Arjan Dev ji,

used to place Adh Granth Sahib ji on bed and he himself used to sleep below it

I see what you're trying to say veerji, but again that's making the Guru out to be an avatar of God, whereas God is nirankaar (formless) and the Gurus explicitly said He is ajooni, outside the cycle of birth and death. The entire creation, the whole universe, everything that has ever existed, human kind and beyond - that is God's roop.