Chautha Padh

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

Sakhi told by Paramjit Singh Anandpur Sahib wale

There is a bibi in India , she is very rich and due to the fact of being rich , lot of baba's go to her place

She invited a baba at her place

She sat near the feet of the baba and gave langar to the baba to eat

after eating langar

baba :- so bibi? what ardas should i do for you?

bibi - tu mere lai ki ardas karni tu tije padh te aa te main chauthe

after some time she invited paramjit singh

after having food paramjit singh said i wont do ardas as my father already knows that you have fed his child he will do as he fits

paramjit singh:- but bibi mainu aa das tainu chautha padh kidan parapat hoiya?

so bibi told her story

bibi: before taking amrit i used to recite 5 bani's in morning

after taking amrit , panj pyaare told me to recite complete Anand Sahib , with 40 paur's not just 6

so at amrit vela , main pehli wari 6vi pauri de didar kite

sachi live bine jin deh nimani

i thought

ni meriye jinde tu haale v nimani aa , tainu sachi liv taan lagi nahi

i cried a lot and passed out to sleep crying

in my dream , Guru Amardas Ji came

Guru:- bache done cry just listen to Akhand Path

Bibi:- next day i woke up and had Akhand Path at home

kids were doing all the work i sat and listened

i dont know how but i didnt move a bit and Listened to full Akhand Path in one chaunkra (sitting)

pathi's went changing but my guru made me sit

so it went on - i listened to more Akhand path

when about 5-6 Akhand Path's i have listened

i saw a huge prakash inside me and now i am at this stage

i attained chautha padh by Guru's Grace

Bhul chuk maff ji

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The first three padhs are to do with matters pertaining to maya, manmat, ignorance and unwillingness to learn anything to do with spirituality. One's reluctance to experience Waheguru Ji by accepting the Amrit and becoming Guru walle is a significant characteristic of these three padhs.

Once a soul becomes Guru walle it embarks on its spiritual journey and reaches the chautha padh.  The rest of the padhs follow depending on a person's karma, dilligence, discipline and determination.  

Without Amrit, Gur Prasad, all spiritual efforts are = Manmat and wasted.  

Results = Amrit and Effort.  You just have to add one and one together to work out the rest.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use