Where Is Bhai Dhumma?

Sikhistan

Bhai Amrik Singh ajnala and Giani Ram Singh made dozen trips to gurdwara amb sahib. Gianni ram Singh and sangat with him took night watch sewa recently. Both belong to damdami taksal jathabandi. However, as per government's official jatehdar of taksal is bhai dhumma who surprisingly is still not seen anywhere except last time sangat seen him in Mumbai more than a month ago. His phone(s) are switched off and nobody knows where bhai dhumma is despite he gave a promise to bhai gurbax of support before the start hunger strike at amb sahib.

---

Absence of taksal jatehdar during such crucial time is raising doubts. What reason there is of not visiting amb sahib, even badal daliyay Makkar and others visited amb sahib.

Anyone know where baba dhumma is? I thought that he is genuine leader after memorial issue but now I have doubts.

Zoltan singh ji, I'm sorry I don't, nor do I need to know where he is. I am content that wherever he is, and whatever he is doing, it will be for the benefit of the panth.

As far as I am aware, there has been a Sant Samaj member there for many days.

Thanks. I thought you was part of his inner circle.

May be he has joined a gym?