Where Is Bhai Dhumma?

Sikhistan

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh mentioned that the majority of the Sant Samaj had turned into an embarrassment for the panth. Not just Dhumma but many others , have any of the 96 crore Buddah Dal appeared? Nanaksar? Others who claim that they follow the Dassam Granth but feel shy about following it into reality

1. Tell us how/where/when he is accessible

2. Not true

1. how should I know, I am not his keeper.

2. yes true. if you knew anything about the split then you would know the whole story. If you don't know it, then maybe it's better that you find out first before taking this topic further.

1. how should I know, I am not his keeper.

2. yes true. if you knew anything about the split then you would know the whole story. If you don't know it, then maybe it's better that you find out first before taking this topic further.

1. Stop acting like one

2. You are just pretending to be 'all knowing' while the truth is the opposite.

i am not acting like anyone's keeper. as for the all-knowning, i know that you dont know what you are talking about. thats all i need to know about this.

What I know is you are writing rubbish and someone needs to correct you. Stop quoting me next time and advice others to go 'somewhere' if you feel that you are somehow mislabelled.

I dont like to be annoying but if you keep repeating the same slogan of you dont know this and that I will be glad replying you in the same way. .. I know enough but dont feel the necessity to represent it here as it will be futile as it has been all this time since the year 2005 when it all began. Bhai Amrik Singh was never part of that consensus if we talk about your claim. ..

as far as Dhumma is concerned, actions speak louder than words. His intention behind the good initiative of Shaheedi yaadgar will also be known in the near future. In the history of Taksal, never has a MUKHI done 'chaaplusi' of any political leader/king.