Why Don't Sikhs Have Arab Spring N Punjab

khalsa90

i wanna c a Fauji Spring for fair wages and workers safety and rights abroad.

QUick q though how comes lots of apneh from there have these high pitched voices? how did that happen? My Grandad and Granny sound like Thunder their 80ish and barely 5 feet 4. How an earth do you get young big fauji lads with squeeky voices? diet or summit?

i wanna c a Fauji Spring for fair wages and workers safety and rights abroad.

QUick q though how comes lots of apneh from there have these high pitched voices? how did that happen? My Grandad and Granny sound like Thunder their 80ish and barely 5 feet 4. How an earth do you get young big fauji lads with squeeky voices? diet or summit?

Lol! My Dad absolutley hates it if I put on that high pitched pindu accent.

I think it comes from a lack of education

The reason? Nobody (outsiders) supports us. Nobody knows about our history; our own ppl doesn't know.

Libya; France took keen interest and thrust NATO into it. Syria; turkey supporting anti-Syrian government movement. These fighters or activist are maybe small in numbers but they got support from known and unknown outsiders because of their own self interests.

We are being neglected by all despite of our high input and great help to outsiders whether it's mutiny of 1857, boer war, ww1,2 and so on.

We are on our own!

UKL = Paji you are absolutely right that we are on our own and that USA and UK are wholly in support of the oppression of Sikhs, so long as India can remain a united counterweight to China. The West doesn't give a damn about Tibetan independence (as Chinese destruction in Tibet has gone unhindered for commercial reasons) to any meaningful degree and neither do they care about us.

However, if we lay the groundworks for an Arab Spring ... via increasing education in particularly our villages, increasing parchaar to both ethnic Punjabi's and non-Punjabi newcomers, the stamping out of drugs and alcohol sales in Punjab and an end to biraderi apartheid and female infanticide ... then without zero support from external parties, we will be ready to democratically and peacefully end all corrupt rule over us. If the public are not aware then that is the perfect cover for corruption and misrule to succeed. And educated populace is the number one weapon to defeat our enemies objectives in wiping out our Qaum.

However, if we lay the groundworks for an Arab Spring ... via increasing education in particularly our villages, increasing parchaar to both ethnic Punjabi's and non-Punjabi newcomers, the stamping out of drugs and alcohol sales in Punjab and an end to biraderi apartheid and female infanticide ... then without zero support from external parties, we will be ready to democratically and peacefully end all corrupt rule over us

All great points veere but not going to happen until we kick out the Badal clan - Dukhbir's father-in-law is Satyajit Majithia - the man that controls the alcohol supply for much of north india!

Found this about the Badal and Majithia clans;

http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=15453

The Dal Khalsa United Kingdom : Traitors Gate, The History Of The Badal Ruling Family The Badal Ruling Family

History of the traitorous Badal ruling family along with mistakes made by Maharajah Ranjit Singh in military policy. Also a discussion of the history of his wifes family the historic Majithia family and its history in the betrayal of Maharajah Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Misls.

The hand of the Majithia family in the deliberate destruction of the Sikh Misls and the attack by the family on Guru Gobind Singhs command of Tyaar-e-tyaar cumination of their efforts in the destruction of the Tyaar-e-Tyaar command of Guru Gobind Singh.

There is a discussion of the collaboration of the Majithia family with the English and the subsequent destruction of the Sikh Panth. The blood relationship of Badal and the heretica Radho Soami Cult. The connection between some descendants of the Hil Rajahs (who fought against Guru Gobind Singh) and the Badal Family.

Also discussed are bloodlines, eugenics DNA and the on-going inter-marriages between The Patiala Ruling Family, the Majithia Family (Harsimran Kaurs Family) and Badalss Family (Dhillon).

Not mentioned in this video presentation is the fact that The Chandigarh Tribune was started by a prominent member of the Majithia Family ( Dyal Singh Majithia?). At the time of the partition of India, he married a Muslim woman, converted to Islam and went to Pakistan. The marriage may have been prompted by the desire to keep intact the large landholdings of the Majitha family which were in Pakistan after the partition. These land holdings (jagirs) were bestowed by Maharajah Ranjit Singh on the Majitha family. The Chandigarh Tribune was later taken over by Hindu Brahmins who created a trust to ensure that the control of the newspaper remained in their hands into perpetuity. later taken over by Hindu Brahmins who created a trust to ensure that the control of the newspaper remained in their hands into perpetuity.

In the video below, notice the wife of Badal worshipping the <banned word filter activated> of the Hindu god Shiva in front of her children. This worship is also performed by the Yogi Bhajan RSS Sikh cult. Also notice Badal wearing the mark of a high caste Hindu inside the Sikh Darbar Sahib