For Once Someone Uses His Kirpan

Mehtab Singh

More probing is needed as to what happened and or if force was necessary justified or not:

If he did it in dire self defense then he should be set free.

If he did it in pure anger unjustified force, he should be charged with 2nd degree murder

If he did it in with intent of damage which lead to death he should be charged with manslaughter.

With all that being said, either way there should be bill approved across all of india that knocking off someone dastar should be crime/aggravated assault

People that have been sitting on internet forums for alsmost half a decade and harassing others should also be sent to prison for harassing others. Reminds me of the dera babas. I can commit a crime but everyone should turn a blind eye to it, but others should be punished for their crimes regardless of how innocent they were.

According to sheep thinking you are correct. He initially beat the thug without a kirpan. The thug's brother and brother's employees in the process of inflicting grievous injuries knocked off the the Singhs Dastar. Obviously you hide in your house your whole life and do not understand that a gang of people can cause major injuries to a person in a few seconds. Knocking off the Singhs dastar was a clear sign the gang had no regard for the Singh's well being and to uphold the law of so called handing him over to the police.

Lastly, to take the story written at face value by TimesofIndia shows how naive you are.

Oh look, another keyboard warrior, safe to mock people behind a monitor isn't it? Regardless of your psuedo-insults, I have defended my dastar against thugs (more than one so I was outnumbered) without use of a weapon, let alone one that could result in manslaughter, had the thugs been armed, then it's more than appropriate to defend yourself through any means neccessary, this however was inappropriate use.

Oh look, another keyboard warrior, safe to mock people behind a monitor isn't it? Regardless of your psuedo-insults,

If you can't take it then don't start it. Calling the Singh a coward was your initial mistake. And I don't hide behind monitors calling people cowards like yourself.

I have defended my dastar against thugs (more than one so I was outnumbered) without use of a weapon, let alone one that could result in manslaughter, had the thugs been armed, then it's more than appropriate to defend yourself through any means neccessary, this however was inappropriate use.

end of quote

Who cares if you defended your dastar against anyone. Go pound your chest to someone that will care. You clearly don't see when a Sikh can use his shastar to defend himself or others. Next your baseless illogical thinking will tell a bibi she can't take here Kirpan out against a man who wants to attack her because it is a one on one fight. :stupidme:

India scraps are no western scraps with just fist or bear mace or tasers. knock the person out and head for the hills. In india the person get's his head ripped open, limb cut off, spine broken, or worst of all killed. Western mob fights are cake walks compared to india mob assaults.

I know Sikhs that have had their head ripped open over just sport matches. They made nothing of it and here you are pounding your chest. LMAO

Go back to school and learn something instead of hiding your kirpan under your dress shirt. The girls you try to impress won't like you to get your suit dirty. They won't want to do no bhangra with you afterwards.

If you can't take it then don't start it. Calling the Singh a coward was your initial mistake. And I don't hide behind monitors calling people cowards like yourself.

I have defended my dastar against thugs (more than one so I was outnumbered) without use of a weapon, let alone one that could result in manslaughter, had the thugs been armed, then it's more than appropriate to defend yourself through any means neccessary, this however was inappropriate use.

end of quote

Who cares if you defended your dastar against anyone. Go pound your chest to someone that will care. You clearly don't see when a Sikh can use his shastar to defend himself or others. Next your baseless illogical thinking will tell a bibi she can't take here Kirpan out against a man who wants to attack her because it is a one on one fight. :stupidme:

India scraps are no western scraps with just fist or bear mace or tasers. knock the person out and head for the hills. In india the person get's his head ripped open, limb cut off, spine broken, or worst of all killed. Western mob fights are cake walks compared to india mob assaults.

I know Sikhs that have had their head ripped open over just sport matches. They made nothing of it and here you are pounding your chest. LMAO

Go back to school and learn something instead of hiding your kirpan under your dress shirt. The girls you try to impress won't like you to get your suit dirty. They won't want to do no bhangra with you afterwards.

For someone goes on about about others harassing other Sikhs on online forums, this post is very interesting.

Also, how you judge someone else says more about you than the person you're judging. Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale pointed out the truth that if you look for bad in others, they manifest in yourself. Further they say more about your current state of mind.

For someone goes on about about others harassing other Sikhs on online forums, this post is very interesting.

Also, how you judge someone else says more about you than the person you're judging. Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale pointed out the truth that if you look for bad in others, they manifest in yourself. Further they say more about your current state of mind.

Learn what harassment means. Damn there are some **** people on this forum.

You think it is judging and I say the person will think twice before calling another Sikh a coward who is in a similar position. Read Zafarrnama, what was the Fateh that Guru Sahib spoke of in there? Before referring to a Saint understand what they were about. If Sant ji was here today you would not have stood up for cults like 3HO. You would have actual understanding and not the pseudo n30 reasoning.

Learn what harassment means. Damn there are some **** people on this forum.

You think it is judging and I say the person will think twice before calling another Sikh a coward who is in a similar position. Read Zafarrnama, what was the Fateh that Guru Sahib spoke of in there? Before referring to a Saint understand what they were about. If Sant ji was here today you would not have stood up for cults like 3HO. You would have actual understanding and not the pseudo n30 reasoning.

[insert pictures of Sant Ji with Yogi Bachan and 3ho members] Sant Ji displayed diplomatic means and hence Yogi Bachan forever called Sant Ji a fearless Sant when he got to know him. I don't condone anything from 3HO and have spoke out against all the manmat that goes on, but you and your keyboard warrior abilities are polarizing instead of changing anything.

Also, when have I "stood up for 3ho"? The type of "Sikhi" you practice is a cult to me as well. You remind me of <Edited> muzlims who only get religious for political reasons.

G2pCkzQ.jpg

[insert pictures of Sant Ji with Yogi Bachan and 3ho members] Sant Ji displayed diplomatic means and hence Yogi Bachan forever called Sant Ji a fearless Sant when he got to know him. I don't condone anything from 3HO and have spoke out against all the manmat that goes on, but you and your keyboard warrior abilities are polarizing instead of changing anything.

Also, when have I "stood up for 3ho"? The type of "Sikhi" you practice is a cult to me as well. You remind me of <Edited> muzlims who only get religious for political reasons.

This is what i read from your post blah blah blah. Come back when you actually make sense. Why don't you put up a picture of longowal and Sant ji up to say Longowal was Panthic. Honestly i cannot say how stupid you are. No wonder Sikhs are called naive. It is because of people like you flapping their gums.

If i continue this discussion I'm regret it. So im stop right here. Word of advise, take your head out of n30 you know what and pay some attention to Jonny 101 post.