** Tom Watson Uk Member Of Parliament Reveals Biggest Secret: Britain Involved In 1984 Army Attack On Darbar Sahib

WaljinderSingh

Can the Sikh Council contact the BBC that the Sikhs were not separatists and the term flushing out. The emphasis is should be on the thousands of s men, women and children ed by the Indians with Thatchers assitance.

India Golden Temple: UK investigates 'SAS link' to attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-25723875

14 January 2014 Last updated at 10:08

The storming of the Golden Temple, codenamed Operation Blue Star, was aimed at flushing out Sikh separatists

British PM David Cameron has ordered an investigation into an MP's claim that the Thatcher government "colluded" with India on the ly raid on the Golden Temple in Amritsar in 1984.

MP Tom Watson told BBC Asian Network that documents recently declassified after 30 years backed up his claim.

The storming of the Golden Temple was aimed at flushing out Sikh separatists.

The controversial raid outraged Sikhs around the world, who accused troops of desecrating the faith's holiest shrine.

The Indian government said about 400 people were killed in the raid - codenamed Operation Blue Star - including 87 soldiers. Sikh groups dispute this figure and say thousands died, including a large number of pilgrims who were visiting the temple.

The Sikh separatists demanded an independent homeland - called Khalistan - in Punjab.

Mr Watson, MP for West Bromwich East, said he has seen "top secret papers from Mrs Thatcher authorising Special Air Services (SAS) to work with the Indian government".

A UK government spokesperson said these events "led to a tragic loss of life and we understand the very legitimate concerns that these papers will raise".

"The prime minister has asked the cabinet secretary to look into this case urgently and establish the facts," the statement said, adding that the prime minister and Foreign Secretary "were unaware of these papers prior to publication".

Mr Watson has cited two letters which have only just been released under the 30-year rule and published on the blog Stop Deportations.

One, dated 6 February 1984 from the prime minister's office, talks about the "Indian request for advice on plans for the removal of dissident Sikhs from the Golden Temple". It states that the prime minister is "content that the foreign secretary should proceed as he proposes".

The other letter, dated 23 February 1984, said "the foreign secretary decided to respond favourably to the Indian request and, with the prime minister's agreement, an SAD officer has visited India and drawn up a plan which has been approved by Mrs Gandhi. The foreign secretary believes that the Indian government may put the plan into operation shortly".

It appears that the writer committed a typographical error in mentioning SAS as SAD in the letter.

The attack on the temple took place in June 1984.

Mr Watson said the government appears to have "held back" some documents and must disclose more information.

"I think British Sikhs and all those concerned about human rights will want to know exactly the extent of Britain's collusion with this period and this episode and will expect some answers from the Foreign Secretary," Mr Watson told BBC Asian Network.

"But trying to hide what we did, not coming clean, I think would be a very grave error and I very much hope that the Foreign Secretary will... reveal the documents that exist and give an explanation to the House of Commons and to the country about the role of Britain at that very difficult time for Sikhism and Sikhs," Mr Watson added.

Operation Blue Star led to the assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, who was killed by her Sikh bodyguards in revenge.

Shocking news, to think the how highly British Sikhs held the elite secretive services of British armed forces and government all these years to find they have been aiding the murder of the Sikh people in Punjab and crushing of freedom movement.

Sikhs need to hold organise and rally to urge a public enquiry into the role of SAS and Margaret thatchers and successive government assisting in the genocidal indian state terrorist attack on Sikhism holiest shrine, in which over 1,000+ Sikhs and political opponents of the indian state were murdered in holy grounds and countless artefacts looted and destroyed.

Interesting that now for the first time there is hard proof in that secret parliamentary letter stating that a shironimi akali dal (SAD) officer collaborated with indira gandhi in organising the operation.

Prominent alleged assassinations and murders by the Britain's state's elite SAS force

--- Murder of Princess diana (as claimed by a former SAS officer who has gone into hiding since revelations last year)

--- Murder of Iraqi shia muslim civilians in basra posing as arab muslim sunni muslims but were caught, jailed and photographed by iraqi police. Only for the jail to be destroyed by the british army rescuing the two British criminal terrorists among their ranks.

--- And now the the facts and hard evidence coming out of SAS involvement, aiding and collaborating with Indian authorities in murder of countless innocent Sikh children, women and men in golden temple.

As PM David Cameron has ordered a probe into the matter, I and many others still think this as a delay tactic so as to dodge the criticism for the time being.

there is a special bbc radio report on this topic today 14/1/14 at 17:00hours bbc asain network radio. please can someone record it and share.

here the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03pqt4p/Nihal_The_Thatcher_Government_and_Operation_Bluestar/

The news that the SAS was involved in Bluestar is not new it was covered by Mary Ann Weaver in the Sunday Times in 1984 and is detailed on many Sikh websites. But it was thought at the time it was general training the UK gave to a friendly country.

What the letters do confirm is that the massacre was planned a year in advance at least by India, premeditated massacre. Something the Sikhs have long since said but India refused to acknowledge.

The UK involvement is much higher than previously thought as it seems it was being discussed at the most senior of levels. I think the main purposes to Britain got involved were two fold,

1. India being an of the Soviet Union could be weakened if they the Sikhs became disaffected.

2. Trade, seeing how corrupt the Indians were it was a quick way of making money by seeming to be friendly and getting many contracts signed

However the massacres was so large and resulted in the 1984 Genocide that the British got their involvement hidden.

It would be interesting to see what the Govt reply is, Sikh organisations with political contacts should take this up.

http://www.sikhlionz.com/newsreporteyewitnessob.htm

In early June 1984 the government forces attacked the golden temple in Amritsar on the pretext of flushing out terrorists. The attack was planned well in advance and was not in decision taken late in the day because there was no other alternative. In October 1983, the Indian Army selected 600 men from different units and sent the to rehearse the assault on a replica of the Golden temple at a secret training camp in the Chakrata Hills about 150 miles north of Delhi: 2 officers of the RAW, the Indian secret service, were sent to London to seek expertise from the SAS (see the report by Mary Anne Weaver in the Sunday Times 1984)

This is the most serious revelation I can think of British state collusion with the indian govt (who were soviet allied at the time) in terrorist criminal activity against the Sikh community all those years ago.

David cameron knows how serious this matter is because rallies for june 1984 are only getting bigger and Sikhs do not forgive those who attacked darbar sahib in history. As the war criminal inhumane Indian beast general brar found out in his little shopping trip to london.

Guess who just spoke!

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/operation-bluestar-hero-lt-general-brar-calls-uk-documents-fictitious/445402-3.html

Amid the raging row over claims that Margaret Thatcher's government had aided India in the Operation Bluestar to flush out militants from the Golden Temple in 1984, Lt Gen (Retd) KS Brar, who led the offensive, on Tuesday said it was planned and executed by Indian military commanders.

"I am quite dumbfounded because the operation was planned and executed by military commanders in India. There is no question...we never saw anyone from UK coming in here and telling us how to plan the operation," Brar told a TV news channel.

Maintaining that there was no involvement of British agencies in the operation that left over 1000 dead and led to revenge assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, he said the authenticity of the documents that have surfaced suggesting England's assistance should be checked.

"I am not a politician. I don't know what are the political motives of these letters coming out. I am a straightforward soldier and therefore cannot give any view besides the soldier's view.

"I conducted the operation and no aid came in. This is the first time I am hearing all this. It is obviously some mischief at some stage or the other. There was no aid given to us, no advice given to us, there was no representative from the UK government who came and met us to help us plan the operation," the 79-year-old former general said.

A controversy has broken out after a British MP claimed he had seen declassified documents suggesting Britain's Special Air Service (SAS) officials had been dispatched to help India plan the military offensive at the Golden Temple to flush out the militants.

Labour MP Tom Watson and Lord Indarjit Singh had demanded an explanation from British government on Monday after the documents, declassified under Britain's 30-year rule, said Thatcher had authorised SAS to collude with Indian government to plan the operation.

There was a murderous attack on Brar by a group of Sikhs in London in 2012.

Three Sikh men and a woman were last year convicted of carrying out the revenge attack on Brar and sentenced to undergo imprisonment from 10 and half years to 14 years by a British court.