** Tom Watson Uk Member Of Parliament Reveals Biggest Secret: Britain Involved In 1984 Army Attack On Darbar Sahib

WaljinderSingh

It would be wise also to coordinate our research and investigations involving as many good and honest MP's we can get and Sikhs in professional institutions to look at all the evidence. So that a case can be made in the hague international criminal court off all those who took part in this most heinous acts of state terrorism.

I sense there is real anger out there in the Sikh community especially amongst the youth with a deep sense of sickening feeling of injustice and betrayal. Answers, truth and justice is needed soon.

This is fictional scenario but possible fact in one of many conversations between Thatcher and Indira or govt advisers over the hotline / correspondence.

Indira: Margaret I need assistance maintaining unity of the Indian union so that we can continue trade relations

Margaret: What assistance do you require?

Indira: I need a plan to sort the Sikhs of Punjab out, they are demanding equal human rights, greater freedom and autonomy as promised by my father nehru to them prior 1947. They are carrying out huge peaceful agitations that are crippling us and succeeding

Margaret: Why not provoke them into doing something violent then? Why not kill a few of their peaceful protesters by police and army firing like we done in Northern Ireland with the Irish republicans

Indira: Why would I do that?

Margaret: It would then give you an excuse to crack down on them with the use of deadly force once they take up arms

Indira: Ah I see! Good idea lets do that!

The whole consipracy goes back to 1978, when Mrs. Gandhi created fake Nirankaris - Gurbachan Singh mocking and insulting Sikh Gurus and Sikh religion in the heart of Punjab - City of Amritsar - followed by peaceful protests by AKJ, and Sant Bhindranwale - followed by police firing on peaceful AKJ protestors leading to death of 18 AKJ members, case shifted to Karnal from the jurisdiction of Punjab. NO ACTION TILL DATE.

Although, Mrs. Thatcher became PM in May, 1979, the seeds for future conflict were already sown.

Can anybody comment on the personal wealth of Mrs. Thatcher, and does it reflect her earnings as a PM of UK?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Full text of letter referred to in post #81 above (Guardian article) - then British PM Margaret Thatcher pledging support to Indira Gandhi following Operation Bluestar, especially dealing with UK Sikhs making statements to the independent UK press:

source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2014/jan/15/margaret-thatcher-letter-indira-gandhi-golden-temple-full-document?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

post-25081-0-60811300-1389912276_thumb.g