** Tom Watson Uk Member Of Parliament Reveals Biggest Secret: Britain Involved In 1984 Army Attack On Darbar Sahib

WaljinderSingh

Gen Jamwal like Gen Sinha seems a more honest General. He states that he told Brar that his plan was flawed and a lot of civilians would be killed but Brar went ahead anyway. He also states that Brar was in total panic when the Sikhs wiped out his Para Commandos and the RAW Special Group and was heard with a desperate voice on what he should do over the army radio. Gen Jamwal also refused orders from above to kill anyone who was captured. This is significant evidence.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2014-01-16/chandigarh/46263224_1_operation-bluestar-golden-temple-lt-gen-dyal

Now, Jamwal vs Brar over Bluestar

Vikram Jit Singh, TNN Jan 16, 2014, 02.54AM IST

CHANDIGARH: At a time when details about UK's role in Operation Bluestar are coming out, two top field commanders of the Army at Amritsar during the operation have very contrasting views on the merits of the assault that led to heavy casualties.

Maj Gen Jagdish Singh Jamwal, who commanded the 15 Infantry Division headquartered at Amritsar, has held that the operation was not only "badly-planned'' but suffered from the fatal error of launching a "frontal assault that went straight into the muzzle of the Sikh militants".

Now settled in Jammu, Maj Gen Jamwal told TOI that revelations of British Special Air Service being involved in Bluestar was "absolute bunk". Delving on the operation, Maj Gen Jamwal said: "The wrong direction of the assault planned by Maj Gen KS Brar 'Bulbul' was exposed when the 10 Guards declared over the radio that they could not move forward at all. If I had my way, we should have gone in for attack from the West."

On the other hand, Brar, who retired as Lt Gen, told TOI from Mumbai: "Maj Gen Jamwal is a bitter, jealous man. His division was in Amritsar and he should have been given the task on the Golden Temple but I was given the responsibility. His men knew the Temple whereas we had to plan everything from scratch as we were inducted from Meerut. He is upset about that.''

Asked about the specific instances of failure detailed by Maj Gen Jamwal, Lt Gen Brar said: "I don't want to comment beyond that. There is obviously something lacking in Maj Gen Jamwal that he did not make it beyond Maj Gen rank.''

Maj Gen Jamwal, whose division was tasked to guard the borders against a Pakistani Army incursion, states that Maj Gen Brar was going in to attack without any reserves. I told Lt Gen Dyal this and on that, two companies from my division were ordered to be placed under Maj Gen Brar, who was commanding the 9 Infantry Division,'' states Maj Gen Jamwal, whose 15 Division was primarily tasked to guard the border against a Pakistani Army incursion.

Interestingly, both the generals were together as young officers after being commissioned into the 1 Maratha Light Infantry. It was a badly and hastily planned and executed operation on the Golden Temple. I told Maj Gen Brar this before the operation commenced but he told me that he had been given direct orders by Lt Gen K. Sundarji, the then Western Army Commander. I told Maj Gen Brar that when things will go wrong, it will be your neck in the noose not that of Lt Gen Sundarji's,'' Maj Gen Jamwal said.

When the operation got bogged down during the early hours of June 6, Maj Gen Jamwal reveals that Maj Gen Brar was in panic and his voice over the radio betrayed that. Maj Gen Brar had forgotten there were reserves available. Maj Gen Brar was heard over the radio to the 10 Guards saying 'what should I do..get something done'. When reminded of the reserves available on the radio by then Deputy GOC, 15 Division, Col. Chikky Dewan, Maj Gen Brar ordered the reserves into battle, which were two companies of the 9 Garhwal Rifles. The reserves played a decisive role,'' he said.

Maj Gen Jamwal reveals that he ordered his troops to fire an anti-tank shell into a wall of the Akal Takth but the mis-directed shell hit the Sikh Reference Library and it burst into flames. Delving further into Maj Gen Brar's revelation that 20 shells were fired from tanks onto the Akal Takht, Maj Gen Jamwal reveals that some of these shells overshot and landed in areas behind the Golden Temple including the army positions.

Maj Gen Jamwal was posted out of Amritsar after the operation and went on to command the Delhi Area. He testified in 2005 before the Nanavati Commission probing the anti-Sikh pogrom that the Union Home Minister had not given him directions to move the Army into the riot-hit areas of Delhi till the evening of November 1, 1984.

Maj Gen Jamwal confirmed that a section of troops of 26 Madras had indulged in looting in the Golden Temple and that the battalion's Commanding Officer had been severely admonished by him and ordered to return the goods. He also brings out that after the operation, two Sikh serving officers of the rank of Maj Gen visited him and asked him to liquidate the surrendered militants in the custody of 15 Division, to which Maj Gen Jamwal offered a blunt rejection. I told them I am a general of the Indian Army not a butcher,'' said Maj Gen Jamwal.

No post-operation assessment/discussion in the higher command, action taken report or inquiry was undertaken on Bluestar, reveals Maj Gen Jamwal

I refused to kill Sikh fighters taken into custody" - Gen Jamwal

June 9, 2008 Source: www.sikhsangat.org

Amritsar, June 7: Major-Gen J.S. Jamwal (retd), then General Officer Commanding (GOC), 15 Infantry Division, Thursday claimed that he had refused to accept the advice of two senior Army officers to kill the militants taken into custody during Operation Bluestar.

Breaking his silence on remarks by certain Sikhs for the first time after 24 years of Operation Bluestar that the Army had killed many Sikh youths after capturing them from the Golden Temple, General Jamwal said he had snubbed them (Army colleagues) by telling them to let law take its course. "I am not a butcher," he told the two Army officers, who wanted the captured militants eliminated. General Jamwal, however, said being a religious person he took measures to restore the confidence of the Sikh masses. As part of the confidence building, he gave a two-hour curfew relaxation after Operation Bluestar, despite opposition by then deputy commissioner Ramesh Inder Singh (now chief secretary).

He said he had also apologised to a group of Nihang Sikhs whose dresses were burnt by a JCO in a fit of rage on the outskirts of the city. He said he gave them a fresh set of clothes which led to the restoration of faith of people in the Indian Army.

General Jamwal said he felt like resigning from his post when the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi had rejected his proposal of undertaking kar sewa of the damaged Akal Takht by the five designated Panj Pyaras ( five beloved ones), arranged by him through personal efforts. He said Indira Gandhi wanted the kar sewa to be undertaken by the union home minister.

Personally I feel it is not possible that the SAS was unaware of the planning in 1982 to attack Sri Darbar Sahib by training with a model of the complex and thereby also to attack various other historical Gurdwaras across Punjab - given the level of intelligence-collusion - in and out - between the two countries.

Also as Singh Mahan pointed out in post 159 about the mission 'Sundown' being scrapped by Indira in April giving an excuse of leading to large number of casualties - the argument given as the sole reason to scrap the mission is non buy-able as we are aware what happened in operation Blue star - allowed Sangat to get in but not out etc..

http://articles.time...ple-lt-gen-dyal

Maj Gen JS Jamwal also states in the article;

'He also brings out that after the operation, two Sikh serving officers of the rank of Maj Gen visited him and asked him to liquidate the surrendered militants in the custody of 15 Division, to which Maj Gen Jamwal offered a blunt rejection. I told them I am a general of the Indian Army not a butcher,'' said Maj Gen Jamwal.'

The two Sikh Generals who asked for the killing of surrendered Sikhs could they be Brar and Dayal?

This Indian account of Bluestar suggests chemical weapons were used also by the RAW troops. It states canisters of 'Gas' were fired at the Akal Takht however they bounced back at the attacking troops and impacted them. It has been stated by the Granthis present that the fish died in the sarovar suggesting the use of chemicals.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/1614578_419797191456154_598710996_o.jpg

http://www.sikhmuseum.com/bluestar/photographs/slides/large/bluestar_24.jpg

Take a look at the soldiers. Look at the gas masks they have on their heads. Why would they need masks? They DID use illegal gases.