** Tom Watson Uk Member Of Parliament Reveals Biggest Secret: Britain Involved In 1984 Army Attack On Darbar Sahib

WaljinderSingh

NDTV starts a blog, on which it will post itself from its internal people anti-SIKH comments, leading and creating a wave for next SIKH Genocide.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/blog/blog-margaret-thatcher-s-interest-in-aiding-operation-bluestar-471417?pfrom=home-otherstories

Blog: Margaret Thatcher's interest in aiding Operation Bluestar

golden-temple-afp-650.jpg

AFP

More than 1,000 people were killed in Operation Bluestar, the raid on the Golden Temple

Tom Watson is a Labour MP from West Bromwich East and has asked UK government to explain declassified documents that suggest Margaret Thatcher's administration offered Indira Gandhi help in planning military raid at Golden Temple in 1984.

The revelation that Mrs Thatcher secretly authorised the SAS to provide planning advice to the government of Indira Gandhi, in relation to the military action at Amritsar, has shocked many British citizens of Indian origin.

We do not know the extent of the support nor the logic behind it but a wider reading of the files, recently released by the British government, shines some light on the nature of top level discussions at the time.

It appears to me that the Thatcher government wanted to sell military equipment to the Gandhi administration.

The authorisation for SAS support was made in February 1984. Two months before this, a file note from 10 Downing Street to the Ministry of Defence reports on a top level discussion about the provision of military equipment to India. Mr Venkataraman, the then Indian Defence Minister held a "friendly and relaxed" meeting with Mrs Thatcher in Downing Street. Mrs Thatcher was to meet Indira Gandhi later that month in Delhi at the Commonwealth Heads of State meeting.

Could it be that Mrs Thatcher's eagerness to seal a defence equipment deal led to the decision to authorise SAS planning support for the military action in Amritsar?

One thing is certain: the truth needs to come out. It is beholden on another Conservative Prime Minister, David Cameron, to give a full explanation to Sikhs around the world, just exactly what Mrs Thatcher's government helped secretly plan and support.

The file note from 10 Downing Street:

tom-watson-letter-650.jpg

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this blog are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and NDTV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.

MI-5 officials had visited Darbar Sahib before 1984 attack on request of Indira Gandhi’s adviser R N Kao By PARMJIT SINGH Published: January 15, 2014

Amritsar, Punjab (January 15, 2014): It is learnt that former R&AW officer B Raman who headed the so-called Sikh Extremists’ Division has also revealed in his book that officers of the British Security Service (MI-5) visited the Darbar Sahib, Amritsar (Golden Temple) to assess the ground situation before giving their advice to then Indian PM Indira Gandhi.

B. Raman, who authored the book, “The Kaoboys of R&AW” published in 2007 has revealed in his chapter “The Khalistani Terrorism” (Page 96) that on the request of R N Kao the then special adviser to Indian Prime Minister, the two officers of the British Security Service (MI-5) visited the Darbar Sahib as tourists and gave their advice to Indira Gandhi.

The revelations by British MP Tom Watson on the basis of the top-secret documents founded at British National Archives, which have now been made public has reinforced the disclosure made by former R&AW official.

Book-title-200x300.jpg

Title page of book Kaoboys of R&AW

Making disclosures about B. Raman’s book Dal Khalsa spokesperson Kanwar Pal Singh said ”One thing is now clear that British govt was engaged and their advise was sought and the latter did obliged. However, there is a grey area as to what they had advised and whether that advised was taken into account or just ignored by Indira Gandhi. All these puzzling questions needs crystal clear answers”.

Kanwar Pal Singh said while the British document is silent as to the advice given to the Indian government, the ex-R&AW officer has stated that British officers advised PM to be patient and avoid (army) action or use the police for it”. Raman has further said that even his boss Kao felt that it would be better to be patient instead of taking any precipitate action, which might prove counter-productive.

He reiterated that British PM David Cameron should clear the mess as the disclosure has shattered the Sikh Diaspora and they have felt backstabbed by the UK.

Kanwar Pal Singh is of the view that Raman’s revelations had nailed Indian government lies that the operation Bluestar became necessity as there were intelligence reports that “Pakistan forces were going to infiltrate in Punjab to help Sikh insurgents”.

Quoting from the book, he said, Raman had categorically stated that not a single Pakistani army mercenary-serving or retired- was found inside the temple. “The reports of the intelligence agencies in this regard were found to have been wrong”.

Dal Khalsa activist also took a dig at Gen (retd) K S Brar, who has denied any such advice from the foreign agency. He said Brar was issuing misleading statements as he was comparatively a low ranking official who were generally not taken into confidence while formulating such plans at highest level of the Government. He said Brar was chosen by Army top leadership only to operationalize the plan.

http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2014/01/15/mi-5-officials-had-visited-darbar-sahib-on-request-of-indira-gandhi-before-1984-attack-on-request-of-indira-gandhis-advisor-r-n-kao-book/

In his response to questions in the House of Commons, Mr. Cameron seemed to attaching a great significance to some thing General Brar have said ,to the effect, that it was all planned by Indian Army. However, General Brar is on record saying that he did not know what was being planed till quite late in May 1984 when he was suddenly and dramatically brought into the picture and asked to plan the strategy to attack the Golden Temple.

The letters that have been declassified are from February 6, and February 23. What planning went on between that time and the time when Brar was brought into picture , Brar would not know . He (Brar) himself says that he was not given much information to plan nor was given enough time. Sikhs were being painted as terrorists. That process did not happen in the last few days of May 1984. It was done over months .It seems that Brar was chosen for the purpose of attacking the Golden Temple only and was not a participant in the over all planning that went on in the months before.

Here are some excerpts from an interview of Brar (posted on another website)

See for yourself if Brar would be the one in knowledge of what went on in the plannig of commiting genocide. He seemed to have been drafted just at the last momment to do the actual killing.

Lt.Gen.K.S. Brar who commanded the operation, was first told about the operation less than a week before it was carried out. He was drafted to head the operation by the other senior Generals who were there on that day at the meeting at the Chandi-mandir Army Complex. ( Chandigarh)

,"I caught the morning flight from Delhi to Chandigarh. I arrived in Chandimandir and told my wife that I'll be back in the evening and we'll catch the flight (to Manila). I'm rushed to the operations room. Maps on the wall and I'm still wondering what's going on. I am told,"You know the situation in Amritsar is very bad" and I said yes."

"The Brigadier General Staff gave me a briefing and it appeared to me that I am being sent off to carry out an operation. So in the middle of all those briefings I said, "I am proceeding abroad tonight. I have been sanctioned annual leave for my honeymoon." And so he looked at General Dayal and they whispered to each other and then he said, Bulbul, your leave is off. You go another time. There's an aircraft waiting outside to take you to Amritsar. Give orders to your division to move from Meerut to Amritsar immediately. I give you 36 hours to settle down there and make your plans and I shall come there for my first briefing ..."

In his response to questions in the House of Commons, Mr. Cameron seemed to attaching a great significance to some thing General Brar have said ,to the effect, that it was all planned by Indian Army. However, General Brar is on record saying that he did not know what was being planed till quite late in May 1984 when he was suddenly and dramatically brought into the picture and asked to plan the strategy to attack the Golden Temple.

The letters that have been declassified are from February 6, and February 23. What planning went on between that time and the time when Brar was brought into picture , Brar would not know . He (Brar) himself says that he was not given much information to plan nor was given enough time. Sikhs were being painted as terrorists. That process did not happen in the last few days of May 1984. It was done over months .It seems that Brar was chosen for the purpose of attacking the Golden Temple only and was not a participant in the over all planning that went on in the months before.

Here are some excerpts from an interview of Brar (posted on another website)

Lt.Gen.K.S. Brar who commanded the operation, was first told about the operation less than a week before it was carried out. He was drafted to head the operation by the other senior Generals who were there on that day at the meeting at the Chandi-mandir Army Complex. ( Chandigarh)

Brar is a big liar. He says these letter are fake. Do you f***** believe him? These letters were disclosed from the national archives being classified for 30 years and disclose the role SAS in the planning!

If he knows nothing, he shouldnt speak <banned word filter activated>!

I was thinking the same thing. Is retrial possible?

Its clear now that that Bluestar was a planned massacre , organised months or maybe years in advance. This makes Brar a war criminal , this information was not available to the Jury. Retrials happen when new evidence emerges. Maybe our many lawyers out there can assist.