Why Don't We Have A Gurdwara With Dasam Granth Sahibji Parkash In Ontario?

Sat Sri Akal Sangato,

I always wonder why we dont have a Gurukar with DGSJi Parkash. It is possible, so why has it not been done yet? I am sure there are enough believers for the Gurukar to operate. Why has this not been done yet? Are people afraid of the "Singh Sabha"? Are people afraid of the violence that might ensue?

There are no nihang guruduwaras in ontario.There is couple of taksali guruduwaras such as malton gurduwara and jot parkash gurduwara.One akj tapoban gurduwara.A few Nanaksar gurduwaras such as the one on Rey Lawson and McLaughlin.There are no nihang guruduwaras in ontario Canada though.

I would love to have dasam Granth parkash in the gurduwaras.

Where in ontario are you located?Im in Milton ontario.

Nobody is scared of this <banned word filter activated> missionaries Singh sabhias.

Gurdwara committees will not allow the Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib. They want to keep everything simple as possible. Then you have the poor excuse that Sri Dasam Granth Parkash only takes place at Takhts. It's on the youth to start Gurdwaras and leave these old baggages behind to their money hungry eyes in the dust.

I live in Brampton, Ontario. I wonder why no one has come to the sangat with this idea before. Maybe they have but I dont remember anything of the sort. Why dont we raise money for this? Where we can have a Gurukar that is similar to Shri Takht Hazyr Sahib. I would do this myself but I am a mona born in a Hindu Rajput family so people would just start defaming Guru Sahib and try to make me seem like an RSS hindu trying to propogate DGSJi to "ruin" sikhi. This task must have a amritdhari gursikh as its spokesperson. I understand that Gurbani does not pray to the avtars but has immense respect for them and explains their dharmic duties bestowed by Sadashiv Maharaj. However these fools dont understand that and runaway scared and scare innocent sangat into believing their propaganda. So I am willing to help attain this goal but I cant be the face of the movement. Is anyone else here as serious as I am about this?

If somebody has connection with guruduwara managments they could try talking to them.The youth could also try but it's not a simple task.

I have dasam Granth Prakash at my house.

I for one will never go to this gurdwara ... can't see anything given status equal to Guru Maharaj !!

waiting for the hateful replies :)

No hateful replies just a nice reply :)

It is puratan maryada to have Sri dasam Granth sahib parkash.The Sri dasam Granth is not parkash on equal levels as well.Dasam Granth is lower than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji maharaj.Till 1945 there was Sri dasam Granth parkash in all the takhts till sgpc took them out.

In your opinion your not going to takht Sri hazur sahib then?Or takht Sri Patna sahib?Both have Sri dasam Granth sahib parkash.