The Truth Behind The Golden Temple Massacre

Mehtab Singh

we do not believe your document's we are not allowed to putt down weapons infront of our enemy until we are alive

if we do so we cannot face our Father Guru Gobind Singh ji

so knowing how sant ji were

i doubt he was ever taken alive

+ i have seen his post mortem report with 13 bullet marks

it denies your lie of documents circulating in army

I am not saying he surrendered or that there are documents. Just stories circulating widely in the Armed Forces. He did not surrender but was taken alive critically injured. We have seen two pictures the latest one shows a clear close range gunshot to the right temple. The army will not say how he died which also raises my suspicion.

Also, we can see Shahbegs picture and you can see what looks like rope or something around his upper arm shoulder on both sides. Like he was tied up or something.

We also have the issue of a famous journalist (forget his name) who says he was shown pictures of bhindranwale in army custody right after operation bluestar.

Smart people would use India's new Freedom of Information Act to get all documents related to this event.

Anycase, just my two cents.

I dont believe anybody said he never said it just that his words were being taken out of context I didnt watch the above video yet but is that the one were he explains exactly why he said what he said the explanation being he didnt say it out of gusa but to prove discrimination against sikhs: countless peacefully protesting sikhs can be killed and the government will do nothing but make a mere threat towards hindus and the government immediately takes action(proof of this is that not one single hindu was harmed in that hour) or is it just some badly edited attack video.Another thing conveniently ignored by indians is that sant ji helped any hindu who came to him for help I guess it doesnt fit in with the rabid hindu hater picture they try to paint of him

[MOD CUT]

Propaganda of any sorts will not be allowed on this website, anymore posting of this kind of propaganda will result in an IP ban.

If you can post the full speech, that is fine. If not, then don't post this out of text propaganda. The intelligence level required to take a couple second snippet and use it for an agenda is not very high.

Hindustani,

It's very unfortunate that you have chosen this forum to peddle the lies of the largest democracy in the world. Your views may have been supported 30 years ago. But after 30 years of false propaganda, the new generation are a lot wiser and have done the research. Slowly the truth is coming out and people can make up their own minds.

It's very cheap to provide little snippets of speeches of the greatest sikh of our time. Why don't you listen to complete speeches of Sant Ji and then see the context in which it was said. Please do your research and understand all the forces that were conspiring to make Panjab spiral into destruction. Read the many books written by retired police DGP's and intelligence staff to understand the covert war that was engineered by the congress government.

If you have 5 mins take a look at this article, written in a newspaper which you would probably say is credible. Oh and by the way the person in the article is a non sikh.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/defying-censorship-the-reporter-who-exposed-the-killings/article4798103.ece

Do me a favour and go and spew your half baked accusations on another forum. It's gets boring having to read this childish drivel

I posted the video for a reason because I knew the peanut gallery would chime in and talk about "context" because I'v heard it before. And my reply to that is like this:

Could you take Amitabh's alleged comment in context?

Could you take Harbans Lal Khuranas comment in context?

Could you take the actions/words of Tytler and Sajjan Kumar in context?

Could you take Indira's comments in context?

As for saying he is the greatest sikh of our time - the proof is in the pudding. The successful sikh community (the pride of india) is now looked at with suspicion in India and indeed across the world. The Punjab has been put back nearly 30 years. The bright, hardworking sikh community is using all its energy to attend rallies, marches, make youtube videos, and make certain people rich who are using this issue as a business. This leaves scant energy for nation building which includes building the economy, growing grassroots leadership, tackling social issues.

Propaganda of any sorts will not be allowed on this website, anymore posting of this kind of propaganda will result in an IP ban.

If you can post the full speech, that is fine. If not, then don't post this out of text propaganda. The intelligence level required to take a couple second snippet and use it for an agenda is not very high.

Exactly - you should mention that to your other posters as well. And I have the full speech do you want me to post it?

Alright Moderatorji,

Thats it for me on this forum. I wish the sikh community success in their future endeavors and hopefully you will find what you are searching for in terms of justice. Sikhs will always be

my brothers more trustworthy than the Hindus.

There is a new breed slowly coming into politics that will listen to your pleas for justice. They are not tainted by whatever happened in the 80s.The old guard is dying, dead, retired or

thrown out of politics. The trick is to support the new breed wholeheartedly even if they stumble a little bit. Be wary of politicians and individuals who are using these issues as a

business to milk it as far as they can.

I can only speak to the struggle of the 80s in the context of my own religion because I am not sikh but I see parallels in my own religion. When Arjun refuses to fight his brothers and

stand up for dharm krishna says to him " If not you then who?"

Peace