3 Year Old Mikaeel Kular's Body Found, Mother Rosedeep (Rosie) Kular Detained.

sabnakeerenka

What is happening to our community?

Living in fear for her son: The mother-of-five who woke up one morning to find her little Mikaeel had vanished
Ever since the appalling moment when she realised Mikaeel was not in his bed, Rosie Kular has been enduring her own private agony.

She has been comforted by her mother and specially trained police as both officers and members of the public search for her three-year-old son.

Indeed, it is impossible to imagine what has gone through her mind since 7.15am on Thursday when she realised the little boy was missing from the family’s first-floor flat.

article-2541557-1ABDDCC900000578-171_308
icon_camera_90x68.png+5
article-2541557-1AB5174700000578-470_308
icon_camera_90x68.png+5

Ever since the appalling moment when she realised Mikaeel (right), three, was not in his bed at their flat in Edinburgh, Rosie Kular (left) has been enduring her own private agony

So who is Miss Kular, the 33-year-old mother of five whose family have been catapulted into an unwelcome spotlight?

She was brought up in a detached house in an upmarket part of Edinburgh. Her father Gurbux, who is from India, died aged just 43 when she was in her teens.

Her mother Harjinder, 60, has since married twice, most recently to Dr Bangarpet Krishnaswamy, 69, a GP originally from Bangalore, who also develops properties in Scotland.

He is the director of East Neuk Healthcare, which owns a 40-bed nursing home in Anstruther, Fife.

The family live in a large two-storey detached home on a small upmarket estate, with a navy Jaguar and dark blue Volvo parked in front of the property.

After studying at comprehensive Balwearie High School in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Miss Kular went to Fife College and graduated with a HND in beauty therapy, which she now uses to run her own mobile health and beauty studio.

article-2541557-1ABE11EE00000578-686_636
icon_camera_90x68.png+5

Among Miss Kular's friends was Mohammed Omar Abdi, 25, who was killed in a gang gun battle in Edinburgh last year. Both pictured, above

She works full time and has also been listed as a director at an IT company. For a time she was a customer services assistant with a gas company.

At 24, and heavily pregnant, she married Omotoso Adekoya, a Nigerian taxi driver who had originally come to the UK to study.

Three months later she gave birth to son Tarun, their first of three children born in four years.

David was born in 2006 and daughter Renuka came two years later.

The relationship broke down, however, and although the couple are not divorced Mr Adekoya lives in an apartment near Miss Kular in Edinburgh.

His mother said he is a ‘gentle person’ who was so devastated by the breakdown of his marriage that he has not met anyone since.

By 2010, Miss Kular gave birth to her fourth and fifth children – twins Mikaeel and Ashika, who have had no contact since with their Pakistani father.

article-2541557-1ABDA44200000578-107_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+5

After studying at comprehensive Balwearie High School in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Miss Kular went to Fife College and graduated with a HND in beauty therapy, which she now uses to run her own mobile health and beauty studio

Among Miss Kular’s friends was Mohammed Omar Abdi, 25, who was killed in a gang gun battle in Edinburgh last year.

Abdi, the son of a senior Muslim cleric, was often seen at Miss Kular’s family home and posed in pictures with her on Facebook.

He was gunned down during a high-speed chase between two rival gangs in the early hours last May.

Abdi was facing drugs charges at the time after officers found a ‘significant quantity’ of crack cocaine and cash during a raid. Six men face trial accused of killing him.

article-2541557-1ABE154000000578-956_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+5

Members of the public assist the police with the search in the Silverknowes area of Edinburgh for missing three-year-old boy Mikaeel Kular yesterday

Miss Kular, in one online posting, says of herself: ‘Just me, myself and I... oh yeah, with a brood of five monsters, six if you count the man indoors!’

In another, she adds: ‘Work full time which is a bit crapiola but it’s got to be done eh!’

Miss Kular links to various groups promoting local parties and DJs on Facebook, and writes on Twitter that ‘boring is only a state of mind’.

After a busy evening a couple of years ago, she posted: ‘I’m good, slightly hungover lol but nothing I can’t handle.’

And in another online message, she said she was ‘still alive... just!’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541557/Rosie-Kular-The-mother-five-woke-one-morning-little-Mikaeel-vanished.html#ixzz2qiPgIwnI

BREAKING NEWS: Body of young boy recovered in Fife and one person detained by police searching for missing toddler Mikaeel Kular

• The body of a young boy has been discovered in connection with the search for Mikaeel Kular
  • Mother-of-five, Rosie Kular, 33, has been detained in connection with the death, according to Sky sources
  • Assistant Chief Constable Malcolm Graham said the investigation will continue and thanked public for support
  • Hundreds of local volunteers helped in a search for the boy who disappeared 48 hours ago
  • Officers sealed off communal bins as they continued the search

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541111/Body-young-boy-recovered-Fife-one-person-detained-police-searching-missing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html

Waheguru waheguru waheguru. Baisti for the Punjabi community.

Poor child, he never had a chance with a screwed mother like that. I knew there was more to the story when I first read about it, a child doesn't just walk out a flat on their own and disappear for two days. Rosie's mother is also screwed up having been married twice since her husband died, she's married to some South Indian guy now.

I do not know much about the news story. But it sounds like a another crazy Sikh woman..

Although, The word Sikh and this woman should never go together as she was totally out of control and living a life of utter depravity and disgrace!!

Big Tera,

WGJKK, WGJKF, it is easy to codemn!

What are you doing to nuture our girls within the Sikh panth to keep them within the fold of Sikhi?

I trying to do my bit, it's not easy but I certainly won't condemn.

Save your condemnation to the so called Sikh leaders in our own religion, politics, economics, entertainment industry etc. etc. who have lead our community astray with their corrupt version of Sikhism & sold down our religion for money & power & still preach the message of caste!

Jeevan

Big Tera,

WGJKK, WGJKF, it is easy to codemn!

What are you doing to nuture our girls within the Sikh panth to keep them within the fold of Sikhi?

I trying to do my bit, it's not easy but I certainly won't condemn.

Save your condemnation to the so called Sikh leaders in our own religion, politics, economics, entertainment industry etc. etc. who have lead our community astray with their corrupt version of Sikhism & sold down our religion for money & power & still preach the message of caste!

Jeevan

point taken

Is it possible someone had killed the child in relation to his father the muhammeden who was doing drugs and in gangs who had been killed, or his grandfather a muhammaden cleric maybe out of bitter rivalry there is sadly a culture among some muhammadens to take out the fathers revenge on their child. Perhaps the mother is frightened to come forward with the truth out of the hypothetical psycho killing her and the rest of her children. Because it doesn't make sense a mother would kill her own child especially one with many children unless she was extremely drugged up and not aware of what she did.

It's very sad what happened that such an innocent lost his life.

Fateh, what sikh girl are we talking about here. Just because someone has deep at the end of there name doesnt make her/him a sikh.

How is this baisti,get a grip. Bet she doesnt consider herself a sikh but we do lol.

Rosedeep, can you please name me 10 most popular wiskeys..yes no problem.

Rosedeep, can you name me the ten sikh gurus..eeerm, can i call a friend...Moooh

Fateh, what sikh girl are we talking about here. Just because someone has deep at the end of there name doesnt make her/him a sikh.

How is this baisti,get a grip. Bet she doesnt consider herself a sikh but we do lol.

Rosedeep, can you please name me 10 most popular wiskeys..yes no problem.

Rosedeep, can you name me the ten sikh gurus..eeerm, can i call a friend...Moooh

Fateh...I said Punjabi, Sikh was not mentioned anywhere....I do not consider her a Sikh!

Punjabi culture has nothing in common with Sikhi and Gurmat and nothing positive to add to it. Most Punjabi's are Muslims after all.

However, instead of bezti we should at the lessons to be learned from this regarding Sangat involvement and the value of good Sangat in a child's upbringing and more generally.

Greater Sangat interaction with the family whose Mother became a widower when this woman Rose was a teenager could perhaps have avoided the paths, decisions and outcomes that led to the recent tragedy. It is vital to introduce good Gurdwara Sangat to young children growing up particularly so in areas where Sikhs are a miniscule minority such as in Edinburgh, Scotland. So it's up to all of us to look out for families who have suffered bereavement in similar situations today and in the future.

Also, instead of focussing on what this woman Rose may or may not have done, our focus as a community should be to ensure that her four surviving innocent Sikh children are looked after by the community as one of our own as the innocent lives they are rather than thrust into foster care and forgotten about by some (not referring to anyone in the thread) who may judge a child for the sins of their parents.

And regardless of these four innocent children, more and more Sikhs should step up as foster parents and more importantly adoptive parents instead of wasting money on expensive fertility treatments potentially or more worryingly ... jadoo and mantra's by pakhandi babey crooks etc.