Sangat Matrimonial

singhbj singh

Haven't seen the show, am only talking about their website.

Site is just a medium, it depends on you whether to respond based on caste or not.

Browse the profiles which state "caste no bar".

Why make a FUSS !

Were you rejected due to caste or class ?

Just remember it as a learning experience, not as failure.

A Gursikh will accept it as God's Will and let Dharamraj make pseudo- BHEKHI sikhs pay for it.

The reason I am kicking up a FUSS with you brother is because I came on here to discuss sikhi, not to see caste based shows endorsed on a "pro sikh" TV channel and then find it also on here by you described as a " matrimonial show helping young SIKHS".

Brother the answer to your question if I was rejected due to caste or class? What sort if question is that and what relevance has it got with what we have been talking about? Are you simply trying to patronise me? I wish to take amrit and when I do, I will make sure that I will do everything in my power to kick up a FUSS when people promote caste! Especially the ones with Singh and Kaur in their names.

Also, a gur sikh would not allow it as gods will, that is the reason why the khalsa wears a kirpan, to stand for justice especially when it comes to their own dharam, that's why all the gurus stood against it! However as you said if the guru's and the shaheed can see what the sikh kaum has become today, we will just reply, what's the big FUSS, doesn't matter that they died and were persecuted over their sikh principles which they never gave up? They must of had been rejected due to caste or class to do and cause all that fuss, rite Singhbj Singh

The reason I am kicking up a FUSS with you brother is because I came on here to discuss sikhi, not to see caste based shows endorsed on a "pro sikh" TV channel and then find it also on here by you described as a " matrimonial show helping young SIKHS".

Brother the answer to your question if I was rejected due to caste or class? What sort if question is that and what relevance has it got with what we have been talking about? Are you simply trying to patronise me? I wish to take amrit and when I do, I will make sure that I will do everything in my power to kick up a FUSS when people promote caste! Especially the ones with Singh and Kaur in their names.

Also, a gur sikh would not allow it as gods will, that is the reason why the khalsa wears a kirpan, to stand for justice especially when it comes to their own dharam, that's why all the gurus stood against it! However as you said if the guru's and the shaheed can see what the sikh kaum has become today, we will just reply, what's the big FUSS, doesn't matter that they died and were persecuted over their sikh principles which they never gave up? They must of had been rejected due to caste or class to do and cause all that fuss, rite Singhbj Singh

UKL = I wholeheartedly agreed with you Sikhiseeker Ji. I think Singhbj Singh posted innocently to assist Sikhs in finding a spouse without realising the divisiveness Sangat TV's matrimonial section are promoting . It's definitely not a matter where we can live and let live. It is a brazen affront to Sikhi and must be condemned and opposed even though we all respect other good work Sangat Trust are doing.

The email address to politely but firmly complain to is:

apsmann@sangattelevision.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The painful history of 1984 and the Genocide of Sikhs thereafter occurred and there's nothing we can do to turn back time.

However, 30 years on what we youth in the West can certainly do is set ourselves aims and objectives as members of the Sikh Panth to hit the following targets for Panthic upliftment by combatting drugs, alcohol, biraderi, infanticide, illiteracy, cancer and poverty.

UK Sangat to raise £30 million plus by June 2014

Canadian Sangat to C$30 million plus by June 2014

American Sangat to raise $30 million plus by June 2014

Other Diaspora Countries Sangat should target $10million plus by June 2014

India-based Sangat could arguably raise R300crores plus by June 2014

And with an eventual target of national Panj Pyaaray representatives from each country handing over their respective nation Sangat's cheques to the SGPC for firewalled projects for Panthic Upliftment in combatting drugs, alcohol, infanticide, biraderi, illiteracy, cancer and poverty and every penny of the funds presented to SGPC in June 2014 being watched over by auditors to confirm that Badal Dal cannot access, use or waste a single penny of the funds raised by Sangat.

Rather than just remembering the past, we need to actively attack the current silent Genocide occuring via infanticide, drugs, cancer, illiteracy, biraderi and poverty.

Let's hear every forum members idea's on how best we actually make this happen.

We all need to contact our local and national Sikh organisations and let's all Sangat spread this agenda like a virus!

UklSikh amount is gettable,

you just need one volunteer willing to make sacrifice ;-)

http://www.inquisitr.com/1108347/cecil-chao-offers-120-million-to-any-man-who-marries-his-lesbian-daughter/

Brother,

I hope i have not insulted you, as you did not reply to my post, if I did, please accept my humble apology as I am not here to cause insult, rather unite my fellow brethren. So please, accept my humble apology.

• 7 years later...
16 hours ago, Barjinder said:

Sikhi and caste shouldn't go together at all and there's a great article on the Sikh caste system and marriage at SeekSikh.com

SeekSikh is a new UK based Sikh matrimonial site that was launched in 2020 and it's completely free to use, they are offering their services as a form of sewa.

My suggestion would be to remove the dating. Dating is the western concept and not aligned with our lifestyle. Replace that word with something else.

On 4/28/2021 at 10:51 PM, Barjinder said:

Sikhi and caste shouldn't go together at all and there's a great article on the Sikh caste system and marriage at SeekSikh.com

SeekSikh is a new UK based Sikh matrimonial site that was launched in 2020 and it's completely free to use, they are offering their services as a form of sewa.

what is sikh dating? sikh partners are supposed to be life partners living grihast jeevan. why is your site promoting dating?

Also besides caste, isn't there a worse problem where turban wearers are being discriminated towards for marriages?