Bhangra Artists Unbelievable Contradictions

sikhiseeker

K.S. Makhan just got a ticket from BSP to fight election from Anandpur Sahib constituency. He is just singing these songs to get the votes.

That's even worse !

He's selling out sikhi by referencing the wrong terms for satguru.

As an amritdhari, he should know better.

In my opinion, it's a disgrace and much worse than what you guy's complain about jazzy b and the likes. The jazzies and the dosanjhs may be contradicting themeselves, but they are not amritdharies and sworn into the brotherhood of khalsa.- thiis the worst case of misleading.

That's even worse !

He's selling out sikhi by referencing the wrong terms for satguru.

As an amritdhari, he should know better.

In my opinion, it's a disgrace and much worse than what you guy's complain about jazzy b and the likes. The jazzies and the dosanjhs may be contradicting themeselves, but they are not amritdharies and sworn into the brotherhood of khalsa.- thiis the worst case of misleading.

I have not listened to his recent songs, so I don't know much about them. Although I know he sung some songs praising sant ji. I don't think being amritdhari is going to help with BSP voters. I am not sure what his motives are, but I will rather have amritdhari win elections than somebody else.

which nihang guy? video link please

WJKK, WJKF

I think his name is Niddar Singh from the West Midlands in the uk. He is quite handy when it comes to Shastar vidya but had a few opinions which didn't go with majority so he had to go and do maffie at akal takhat ( I think)

WJKK WJKF

Being Amritdhari in appearance doesn't make one Amritdhari on the inside

WJKK WJKF,

Yep definately, I also think when amrit dhari and one does beadbi of the amrit, it is at a much more heavy penalty than someone who is not, as the amrit dhari chose to abide by a rehat which does not belong to them and was gifted by the guru.

WJKK WJKF