Sikh Lawyer's Turban Was Kicked Off His Head As He Was Beaten To The Ground In A Racist Attack In City Of London

Mehtab Singh

Cisco Singh Jee is correct. Sikhs need to always be Tyar Bar Tyar(this is a Guru Hukam). For that one should make their bodies/Sareer strong by having some kind of regular workout routine. Learn to defend yourself. MMA is is good start. Plus use anything you have on you which can be used as a potential Shastar like your Kara(a heavy one), a heavy leather belt. Buy a pair of knuckle dusters/brass knuckles. they fit in your pocket and can literally stun your opponent especially if you are being attacked by multiple opponents.

In a street fight there are no rules, anything goes, just don't use your Kirpan if you live in the west because then the whole community becomes answerable.

I wish a hindu would try this here they have no balls to pull this kind of crap in canada i sware the hindus complain about being bullied and pushed around by sikhs they are so weak here if one did this they would all have to move.

Cisco Singh Jee is correct. Sikhs need to always be Tyar Bar Tyar(this is a Guru Hukam). For that one should make their bodies/Sareer strong by having some kind of regular workout routine. Learn to defend yourself. MMA is is good start. Plus use anything you have on you which can be used as a potential Shastar like your Kara(a heavy one), a heavy leather belt. Buy a pair of knuckle dusters/brass knuckles. they fit in your pocket and can literally stun your opponent especially if you are being attacked by multiple opponents.

In a street fight there are no rules, anything goes, just don't use your Kirpan if you live in the west because then the whole community becomes answerable.

Who cares what the west think about us, i think using you're Kirpan is justfiable when being attacked as it is permitted in our religion so i have no problem what they think about us. Why should we try to impress them and why should we always fear about the reputation of sikhs in western countries, besides these are the same people that want to ban kirpans, Dastar, ext

I wish a hindu would try this here they have no balls to pull this kind of crap in canada i sware the hindus complain about being bullied and pushed around by sikhs they are so weak here if one did this they would all have to move.

Who cares what the west think about us, i think using you're Kirpan is justfiable when being attacked as it is permitted in our religion so i have no problem what they think about us. Why should we try to impress them and why should we always fear about the reputation of sikhs in western countries, besides these are the same people that want to ban kirpans, Dastar, ext

It's not about impressing anyone or fearing anyone. Use of a Kirpan should be a very last resort i.e: if your life is under threat. If you train and are skilled in unarmed combat you can easily defend yourself against common attacks like the one mentioned in this post, in this scenario the attackers were unarmed there is no need to draw a Kirpan.

Do you realise what will happen if you draw a weapon an use it such a scenario against unarmed attackers, the result will most likely be a lenghty jail sentence plus negative publicity which can lead to the carrying of Kirpans being banned in a worst case scenario.

Also it has to be said that the majority of Amritdharees who carry Kirpans sadly carry them for symbolic means..they probably have never removed them from their cases and they are probably blunt..and completely useless as real shastar or weapons. Secondly they have zero knowledge on how to deploy and utilise a kirpan, in this case you can end up being disarmed by your attackers and they can use your own weapon against you. They carry kirpans but have forsaken, forgotton and abondoned the Gurus Hukam to train the body and learn martial sciences and the arts of war.

This is why it is crucial to train in combat arts which teach how to handle being attacked by multiples, how to handle being attacked by assailants who are armed, how to disarm opponents carrying weapons and understand their pyschology. You will not learn these things from the standard mcdojo watered down tae kwon do, karate, MMA classes that are popular today. You need to look at arts like Panantukan, Kali, Eskrima, Silat, Krabi Karabong etc etc..

UK News: Luxmanan Mehendran cleared of religiously aggravated assault after being accused of kicking off a man's turban in a brawl.

Two men have been cleared of a religiously aggravated assault after they were accused of kicking a Sikh lawyer’s turban off during a brawl.

Luxmanan Mehendran, 27 of Ashridge Gardens in Arnos Grove, Enfield, and Aravinth Kandasamy, 26 of Essex, were accused of assaulting Rashvinder Singh Panesar outside St Paul’s Cathedral in April, 2013.

It was alleged at the Old Bailey that the pair kicked off the man’s turban during the brawl but both told the jurors they acted in self-defence.

Mr Mahendran was cleared of religiously aggravated assault as well as assaulting Mr Panesar’s wife during the scuffle.

However, the jury could find a verdict in relation to the count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and prosecutors will decide next week whether he should have a retrial for ABH.

Mr Kandasamy was found not guilty unanimously of religiously aggravated assault occasioning ABH, and assault occasioning ABH.

The fight broke out when Mr Panesar tried to hail a black cab and resulted in a melee where Mr Panesar's suffered a fractured nose, a chipped tooth, and an injury to his knee, the court heard.

source: Sikh Channel