Is The Sgpc Rehat Maryada Valid?

sikhiseeker

From the various suggestions on the topic, if the Khalsa was made only 315 years ago, which isn't very long at all, why have we become so confused? Should there not be various Rehat Maryade from a number of jathedar and just simply one? Im my understanding, Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Ji made the Amrit for one unifying nation. So why should we have to choose one Rehat over another, taking Amrit from one taksal and not the other? Is this really what we have come too in such a short time?

If the SGPC Maryada is invalid, why do Sikhs from all over the world rally and get the Akal Takhat to set the Maryada, which every Sikh should follow?

there is already been enough debate regarding this, searching forums might give you your answer then posting topics like these

not interested in going thru this again

there is already been enough debate regarding this, searching forums might give you your answer then posting topics like these

not interested in going thru this again

Brother, if you are not interested and do not wish to participate as you may have discussed this topic before, simply don't participate. However I haven't, I don't wish to go through topics of a similar nature, as it's already being discussed here, until the moderators deem it necessary to lock it.