If A Sikh Shouldn't Consume Meat, Should We Outlaw All Animal Based Products?

sikhiseeker

Dear sadh sangat ji, please educate and enlighten me as there are many gur sikhs on this site who have been granted gian from the guru. I have many questions which I need enlightening on by the sangat through debate, I hope the topic is not locked by the moderators as I'm not debating the meat issue, more so that if we did all stop eatin jhatkaa, then is it justified to use tableh and ranjit nagareh in the darbar. The reason I ask this, as I have stated in other topics, Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Ji ordered the construction of the Ranjit Nagara, the skin would of been from a goat/goats which would of been jhatkaad. Also should we stop buying leather product e.g shoes, belts, brief cases, jackets, and wallets etc? Should women who wear make up be told it is an animal based product at the same time when a sikh says we shouldn't consume meat.

Basically, is it justified to use animal based products when people say we should be strictly vegetarian, also in singing the divine shabad of Shiri Guru Granth Sahib ji whilst beating the skin of a dead animal, is this not contradictory and is it justified? I would like to add a vaar I read from dhan dhan bhai gurdas ji

An elephants flesh is not edible for he is full of pride,

The lion is also full of pride of its strength so no one eats it either,

Humble is the goat it gains honor in the here after and this world,

In all celebrations is it [the meat], acknowledged,

It [the meat], sanctifies religious gatherings and feasts,

Its meat is Pavitar [good/sacred] for the householder,

From its entrails [tendons] is string for instruments made that when they play, attracts holy men in meditation

From its skin are shoes made, which holy feet wear as they go to seek holy protection [to Guru].

With its skin are bound drums with which Kirtan [religious songs], are sung,

Hence, they [goat-skin bound drums] give great comfort.

The holy gathering is coming into the Gurus protection.

(Bhai Gurdas Jis Varan, Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 23, Pauri 16)

Sangat ji, I wish not to offend anyone, only to draw light on my reservations. Please correct me if I'm wrong.