Vjkk Vjkf

Could someone please help me?

What is a sanchi? How do we give proper respect to them?

I have a gukta in my room, which i do paath from. It's wrapped in a rumala and at the top shelf of my bed away from anything (i feel like putting stuff near it would be disrespect).

Am i doing the right thing?

• 1 month later...

gurbani in any form is to be respected with utmost respect & attention be it SGGS form Gutka, Pothi or Sanchi

Sanchi is smaller (2 parts of Gurbani - part one Ang 1-700 upto Jaitsari vaar & part 2 from Jaitsri Raag to Ang 1428 ( normally meant for Santhya Purpose or PPl who cannot do prakash at home can do paath at home it can be had from any bookseller selling Gurmat Books

All gurbani should be placed at clean Appropriate place showing respect , but yes without regular reading , no use , readingg understanding and practising the same inlife too is part of showing respect

fateh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dasguruka

I have sanchians ans use to keep em up at a high place. Shelf

and I couldn't figure out why I was not able to sleep. Id wake up between 30-50 mins of doing sohila sahib. Happened for about 8 months. Then someone told me to put a chandoa on top and do sukhasan on bed.

Been having a sound sleep after that. Just my personal experience