General Zorawar Singh Kahluria

Um buddy you do realize that sikhs mostly come form hindus right.... or did u come from the sky? u do know that identity is based on bloodlines and tribes not religion... also, i never said that the individuals u mentioned were "hindus". and listen you little girl , im not whoever ur sayign you are. im a rajput i live in brampton and you can find out who i am pretty easily. im not the type to hide my identity. i would really like to see the so called evidence dr udhoke has about hsi family being sikh... he just said and u beleived it cus your scared. if you still believe in the idea of "conversion" your a lost soul. and i uno who your talking about like "you guys" buddy im tired of people like you who think they got some balls cus your amritdhair or something lmao what a joke. im tired of people with your mentality thinking having 5 Ks makes you a soorma. ask about me Iv foughtt for amritdhari kids who ended up cutting their hair ANYWAYS after i got suspended for fighting for them.jatt kid too with the got HANS. i dont know how you think your some new type of people. your either jatt, tharkhan or saini etc... and its not about "castE" were all tribal people stop trying to run from it. hell the gurus didnt even run from it i dont know why your trying so hard. show me one sikh kahluria. show me his actual family and prove to me hes sikh the whole world other than you losers who try to make a new sikh history of sikhs being from the skies who descended upon earth to save hindus... u take a dogra hindu general and bcus u hate dogras u cant even give them credit for the bravery they displayed. you do know that there are sikh bhattis, muslim bhattis and hindu bhattis right.... that example alone should make you shutup. what pind are you from? are you a sarpanch? zaildar? jagirdar? sardar? ala lambardar? raja? rana? rao? rawat? or are you just another normal jatt who thinks having 5 KS makes you a soorma "sardar"?

find me one sikh kahluria... find me his family and show me evidence they were sikh other than your nonsense. everyone knows he was hindu this recent concoction wont pass.

Um buddy you do realize that sikhs mostly come form hindus right.... or did u come from the sky? u do know that identity is based on bloodlines and tribes not religion... also, i never said that the individuals u mentioned were "hindus". and listen you little girl , im not whoever ur sayign you are. im a rajput i live in brampton and you can find out who i am pretty easily. im not the type to hide my identity. i would really like to see the so called evidence dr udhoke has about hsi family being sikh... he just said and u beleived it cus your scared. if you still believe in the idea of "conversion" your a lost soul. and i uno who your talking about like "you guys" buddy im tired of people like you who think they got some balls cus your amritdhair or something lmao what a joke. im tired of people with your mentality thinking having 5 Ks makes you a soorma. ask about me Iv foughtt for amritdhari kids who ended up cutting their hair ANYWAYS after i got suspended for fighting for them.jatt kid too with the got HANS. i dont know how you think your some new type of people. your either jatt, tharkhan or saini etc... and its not about "castE" were all tribal people stop trying to run from it. hell the gurus didnt even run from it i dont know why your trying so hard. show me one sikh kahluria. show me his actual family and prove to me hes sikh the whole world other than you losers who try to make a new sikh history of sikhs being from the skies who descended upon earth to save hindus... u take a dogra hindu general and bcus u hate dogras u cant even give them credit for the bravery they displayed. you do know that there are sikh bhattis, muslim bhattis and hindu bhattis right.... that example alone should make you shutup. what pind are you from? are you a sarpanch? zaildar? jagirdar? sardar? ala lambardar? raja? rana? rao? rawat? or are you just another normal jatt who thinks having 5 KS makes you a soorma "sardar"?

find me one sikh kahluria... find me his family and show me evidence they were sikh other than your nonsense. everyone knows he was hindu this recent concoction wont pass.

Yes most Sikhs came from Hindu background. Even my family were originally Hindu only a few generations ago. No one is saying Hindus are bad and Sikhs are good. But listen carefully to the documentary by Dr Udoke. He goes deep into the family back ground of Gen Zorawar Singh whose entire family had become GurSikhs during the Guru Sahib period. He then goes to the places where Gen Zorawar Singh fought. The reason why Sikhs become so defensive about this issue is because for the last 100 years there has been an attempt to distort Sikh history. Muslims try to claim Guru Nanak Dev Jee was a Muslim and that Mia Mir laid down the foundation of Darbar Sahib. Arya Samajis claiming many Sikh Shaheeds were not even Sikhs to begin with. We see these as attacks on our religious identity. Sikhs take these matters very seriously because if we don't then we will lose our identity in the long term scenario.

dr udhoke fully says that there isnt much knowledge available about zorawar singhs family. and there arnt any sikh kahlurias. anyways, from my perspective sikhs are REAL hindus.. i believe that sikhism is re-established hinduism as it was meant to be. the gurus came and clarified everything. sikhs and hindus are extremely close. nowadays sikhs are being manipulated by people and this is happening right now. zorawar singh was hindu and trust me theres nothin wrong with that, he was proud to be with ranjit singh as would i, like sansar chand. the other thing is that nowadays sikhs are anti-hindu like 1million of your comments pronounce you to be. stop being afraid of the fact that he was hindu. eevryone knows he was hindu. i am surprised that this even happened but im not surprised that dr udhoke said it because he is with sikh channel UK which is a joke ad half anyways.

The identity of every Amritdhari Sikh is the same. Once a person has taken the Khanday baatay ki pahul of Sri Dasmesh Pita Jee, their identity is no more defined by or dependent on which place their mortal body was born, or which family it was born into, or what language they spoke, or what religion they followed, or what culture they were part of, or what ancestral lineage they had allegiance to, or which was their ethnic homeland.

This is what it is to be an Amritdhari Sikh: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73566-guru-sahib-jees-eternally-supreme-benevolence/?p=601254

Regarding Sikhs being the best Hindus, LMAO indeed.

Read Hum Hindu Nahin by Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha. If that is a lot to read or understand, check out a much low level write up here at http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73539-a-very-bitter-truth-that-needs-to-be-expressed/?p=600952

Or check out: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/41457-the-sikh-identity/?p=382483

Sikhs live by Gurbani. What is Gurbani? See http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73135-gurbani-the-undisputed-word-of-akal-purakh-vaheguru/

Question is, why do YOU have a problem? Here is why: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73111-we-do-have-something-that-no-one-else-does/

You came to the wrong forum. Maybe there was a typo when you were surfing?

ਅੱਕ ਜਲ ਇਸ ਫੋਰਮ ਤੇ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਜਣਾ ਖਣਾ ਟਫ਼ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦਾ | ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਵਿਚ ਕੋਈ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀ ਗੈਰ-ਸਿਖ ਕੌਮਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਬਹਾਦੁਰ ਸੂਰਮੇ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ | ਪਰ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕੀ ਦਾਸ ਨੇ ਇੱਕ ਦੁੱਜੇ ਟੌਪਿਕ ਵਿਚ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੀ, ਉਹਨਾ ਸਮੂਹ ਬਹਾਦੁਰ ਕੌਮਾਂ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਕਾਬੁਲ ਤਾਹੀਂ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਪਠਾਣ ਬਿਰਾਦਰੀ ਨੂ ਲੋਹੇ ਦੇ ਚਨੇ ਸ਼ਖਾਕੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਆਇਆ | ਇਹ ਤਾਜ ਕੇਵਲ ਤੇ ਕੇਵਲ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਨੂ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੈ |

We are all creation of one God.Truthfulness is hall mark of a sikh. If a person is not a sikh we should not label him a sikh.

If we do this,We are no better than those who claim Bhai Mati Dass ji, BHai sati Dass ji as Hindus.

In sikh kingdom there were many persons of other religions holding high ranks.There were Europeans and Hindu Dogra

brothers.All were required to keep full grown beards.But they had their own religions.

Likewise in all probability Gen Zorawar singh was a Hindu Dogra. He was a believer in kautalaya niti.

But he was leading army of khalsa kingdom and pinned

khalsa falg in Tibet. Leh and Ladakh are part of India because of his conquests.He should be paid respect for that.

We need to be aware of half read fake doctors who claim to be historians but are not.Now this udoke had once gone to

Makhan shah lubana Gurudwara in New York and was telling per his research Makhan shah Lubana had flourishing

business in Australia and had big warehouses there. But these are fairy tales. We as matured people should not fall

for such cheap stuff.