Roop Singh Became Only The Second Male Contestant To Take Home £250,000 On The Channel 4 Game Show

singhbj singh

Lol, Next we'll be saying that the Government didn't dredge the rivers so that Khalsa Aid would have to go down and divert all the Sikhs seva so that Sikhs would loose interest in any push for an international inquiry...Beat that conspiracy theory!

There is a difference between getting Publicity & Self Promotion.

Govt could be behind publicity whereas KA has been doing self promotion for years.

• 1 month later...

Unless he has changed his mind from several years ago Roop Singh questions the need for Khalistan. Its on Youtube, Roop I was happy when you got the 250k, but I'm very surprised for a guy who has been amritdhari for 30 years, questions the need for a Sikh state.

WJKK WJKF

Dear Brother,

I am not in favour for Khalistan either. I personally don't think it makes you any less a sikh. It is just an opinion. What makes you a sikh is the day to day life you live, trying to base all your decisions from gurmat.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Dear Brother,

I am not in favour for Khalistan either. I personally don't think it makes you any less a sikh. It is just an opinion. What makes you a sikh is the day to day life you live, trying to base all your decisions from gurmat.

WJKK WJKF

This is true. However, one can't help question the mental capability of one that enjoys being a slave. Enjoys being ridiculed. Enjoys being a second class citizen. Enjoys being under the rule of a power who officialy even denies that he and his faith even exist. Enjoys being the only major religion on god's earth without a nation of their own. Enjoys being massacred. Enjoys the fact that his people are routinely hung to death whilst the killers of Sikhs are given promotion and rewards. Enjoys living under a power that only became his lord and master because of false promises, deceipt and lies told by Nehru at the All India Congress at Calcutta in 1946.

Seriously, you have to question the lack of will, hope and backbone of people that enjoy being trampled upon in this way.

Of course I have heard of sado masochism and how those kind of perverts take pleasure in humiliation. Not saying you fall under that category but it's certainly odd.

This is true. However, one can't help question the mental capability of one that enjoys being a slave. Enjoys being ridiculed. Enjoys being a second class citizen. Enjoys being under the rule of a power who officialy even denies that he and his faith even exist. Enjoys being the only major religion on god's earth without a nation of their own. Enjoys being massacred. Enjoys the fact that his people are routinely hung to death whilst the killers of Sikhs are given promotion and rewards. Enjoys living under a power that only became his lord and master because of false promises, deceipt and lies told by Nehru at the All India Congress at Calcutta in 1946.

Seriously, you have to question the lack of will, hope and backbone of people that enjoy being trampled upon in this way.

Of course I have heard of sado masochism and how those kind of perverts take pleasure in humiliation. Not saying you fall under that category but it's certainly odd.

WJKK WJKF,

Dear brother,

All the above atrocities you have stated above targeted at sikhs and sikhi are true and a 100% valid, however their are many issues which us so called sikhs do to one another within the Nirmal panth of sikhi which cannot be tolerated, I feel many have not understood the basic, fundamental principles of sikhi and if Khalistan was ever issued, unfortunately I feel it would be based on money, power and caste.

The will, hope and backbone of such sikhs who are true gursikh should be based on the strength in regards to one another and their unshakeable faith for sikhi. We are the only religion in the world without a nation as you rightly stated, but I feel the khalsa and sikhi has no geographical bounds and limitation, as we are the army of the world under gods rule, the only time Khalistan would be successful is when they realise what khalsa means. Wherever sikhs have settled around the world, caste is prevelant alongside other issues, why would it then not be if Khalistan was created?

For me, "Raj karega khalsa" is based within people's hearts, minds and souls.

Hope I have elaborated enough why my opinion is as such and it obviously is only my humble opinion.

WJKK WJKF