Need Sangats And 5 Singhs Opinons - Please Dont Delete Mods Cant Find A Post Like This Pls

Guest _GurmukhJanamSafal_

Guest _GurmukhJanamSafal_

wjkk wjkf

PLEASE DONT DELETE POST MODS CANT FIND ANYTHING LIKE THIS

so, i went pest like 2 months ago for 'kaam de galti in which i said i saw and did bad things' i.e. the m word. But i changed after that and was buzzing until recently. I had a lot of wet dreams in this time and then it nearly happened. Kaam overtook me, i looked and searched for pics of swimwea [CUT], [CUT] I kno it sounds stupid but I've been feeling a lot of guilt and i think that i don't need to go pesh because i did not commit a bujjer kehrat and i did not even do the m word when the kaam came over i feel that i beat it as i did feel aroused but then i thought that it is not worth it and started singing shabads, but i feel guilt for coming so close. Anyways, i hope a singh who has done sega in the panj can guide me and i thought that doing 101 japji sahibs with ardaas should be fine. Will maharaja forgive me for nearly coming so close and looking at bad things as i was plundered with kaam??

is 101 jap ji sahib path enough for forgiveness, maharaja blessed with a hukamnama of papa is destroyed by naam shortly after aswell.

i kno some might laugh at this post but i just want sangats clarification and hopefully someone with panj singh seva background can help me, but i just want to keep going forward again and not backwards.

thanks.

pls forgive me

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf ji im a 18 yea old kid very religious kirtan and everything naan sews simian never go out to bad places ji but about 3-4 years ago i started masterbating and i couldn't stop i even made a post and everyone was pretty rude really broke my heart except 1 person. i always tired to stop but couldn't so one day i made a decision i will stop and it was on december 6th 2013 i made that decision and i even did ardaas mahraj ji plz don't let that ever come back to me and so far 2-3 months i have stopped and don't even think about it anymore its amazing like not even no more its like out of my head and i wish i NEVER ever do it again. My request is do sache mano ardaas "Main tan divan tu hai mere swami main tush agey ardaas main hor thao nahe jis pe karl benanti meta dukh sukh tuj he pas" with this i am pretty sure waheguru ji will help you a lot do chor sews as much and i del really guilty masterbating i would always do ardaas every week i went to gw but do ardaas but i sometimes get wet dream not that much but thats in out generation cuz were still growing but just do ardaas listen to as much gurbani do path sewa and etc don't think bad about other people or think "bad" stuff like sex with them and etc. waheguru ji will help I'm positive if he helped a gareeb like me he will help anyone jj wjkk wjkf

Guest anonymous

omg waow your actually really inspiring . Ive never done anything like that thanks to maharaj but to see how willing you are to do baani just makes me think waow because i would never be able to commit myself to do that much baano as i would be too scared incase i dont do it all . so feel happy this may be a sign that god is with you so be confident that you can stop and im sure you will . This will make you a stronger sikh because you will soon realise that the materialistic world is of no use. Keep trying and when you feel your going to do something bad just look at your kara and think that maharaj is there and is handcuffed to you .. maybe this will help

Guest _clarificatiomc_

thankx for replies so far sangt, but is there a need for me to go pesh for viewing these pics (i.e. if u read above I did not do the m word and I only looked at pics of models etc etc), sorry just curious an dwant to move on but is the japji sahib and ardaas fine...

if a 5 singh can clarify...

Guest _dumbo_

so is 101 japji sahib with ardass for mafi enough or do I have to do something else?

isn't there any 5 singh here...

omg waow your actually really inspiring . Ive never done anything like that thanks to maharaj but to see how willing you are to do baani just makes me think waow because i would never be able to commit myself to do that much baano as i would be too scared incase i dont do it all . so feel happy this may be a sign that god is with you so be confident that you can stop and im sure you will . This will make you a stronger sikh because you will soon realise that the materialistic world is of no use. Keep trying and when you feel your going to do something bad just look at your kara and think that maharaj is there and is handcuffed to you .. maybe this will help

i think he didn't actually m-bait but he saw some pics of models in revealing clothes and stuff, but no indecent pics apparently, i think he's asking if he has to go pest cos he saw these, surely not but, any panj singh confirm this and he's asking if his bani is enough to get forgiveness?

good q tho cos i aint seen no p0rn neither did i do it but have seen some nude pics and e.g. nuts mag covers and stuff like nude instagram and fb pics with a kaami state of thinking, still feel ashamed but we don't have to go pesh rite, just ardass and stuff!

bhul chuk maaf kardooo

Yea ! Just do ardaas from heart got is forgiving and knows what we do wrong and this kulyug that's enough just 5 japji sahib path and ardaas is enough ! Don't need to worry !!! Your good

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

First, if you are Amritdhari, recall what Rehat was given to you. Then ask yourself is this a Bujjar Kuhrehit? If not, can you get over it with just Ardaas/paath/Keertan? If not and you still feel guilty, you may want to go to the Punj Pyare anyways to get closure.

Yea ! Just do ardaas from heart got is forgiving and knows what we do wrong and this kulyug that's enough just 5 japji sahib path and ardaas is enough ! Don't need to worry !!! Your good

First, if you are Amritdhari, recall what Rehat was given to you. Then ask yourself is this a Bujjar Kuhrehit? If not, can you get over it with just Ardaas/paath/Keertan? If not and you still feel guilty, you may want to go to the Punj Pyare anyways to get closure.

is there any panj pyara here??

It does not appear that anything you described is a Bujjar Kuhrehit from what different Maryadas - available online are Panthic and Taksaali Maryada from what I can recall, and Taksaali should by similar to Nihung and Hazoori Maryada. - say. If you are truly feeling guilty, probably nothing you can do yourself will rid you of that guilt. Even a Gursikh here saying soemthing is not going to be a 100% guarantee that it will rid you of that guilt. If it is really bothering you, go to the Punj Pyare at an Amrit Sanchar, tell them and they will guide you. They are your Guru - your father/mother - I would think they would offer appropriate advice like a loving parent and not be out to beat you to death for something many Sikhs face and fight daily.