Help Required Urgent

mundasingh123

They are all Buzurgs. Mr. Didar Singh Bains is an eighty year old man whereas others are 70 year old. I don't expect them to be on facebook. I did try though. I didn't find them.

They are all politically active. I am sure there would be at least one Sikh Sangat reader who knows or can advise me how to contact them. Tried calling Yuba city gurdwara and Brookfield gurdwara. No one answered the phone.

I really expect some help man. This is very urgent.

I am not sure what is the matter but I can put you in contact with a person who might help you out. Will that help?

You can also try to get in touch with anyone who belongs to Badal party as both are good friends of Badal.

Can I contact you by PM. Are you located in US. I can pm you my number and then call you if that is ok. I actually am trying to contact them because they are located in USA. Mr. Didar Singh Bains is currently visiting India. I would be very grateful to you if you can help me out. I don't think i know anyone who knows anyone in the Badal party. My uncle is gurdwara pradhan in india but i dont think even he would be hand in glove with someone in the Badal party.

But any help will be highly appreciated and remembered and passed on.