What Is The World Coming To. Amritdharis Believe In The Caste System

Artmental

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Sangat ij I want to bring to your attention the ever growing problem of the caste system not only among punjabi people as a whole but from those who call themselves Amritdhari

We are looking for a partner for our relative who comes from an amritdhari family just as we are and we often getting asked our caste and then rejected.

I will post a email conversation up that I had recently speaking with a relative of a potential partner. In it the family member says 'we are amritdhari but looking for jatt'

I'd like sangats views

WJKK WJKF,

Unfortunately, many people have hijacked sikhi under the banner of their various castes. If the sikhs what understand equality stand strong and say no to caste in any situation and in any acceptance of caste, slowly we maybe able to claim back our Nirmal panth from the caste harbouring so called sikhs.

Keep on searching for the rishta, waheguru will heed the call of his true gursikhs. When an amrit dhari asks for your ancestral background, voice a thundering readdressing to the person who drank the holy nectar and has insulted the guru by their question, as khalsa ji you are the guru panth and have the very right to grab firmly back your beloved sikhi.

Stay strong khalsa ji, don't loose heart!

WJKK WJKF

Example of many Sikhs that lack understanding of Guru ji's teaching NO CASTE SYSTEM. Its sad to see an amritdhari go through this and I can tell you gurdwaras don't do **** in teaching no caste system and such things need to be taken more seriously. Well atleast in my gurdwara nothing is done in making sure no one uses their caste in finding rishta.

My BeautifulDream

Khalsa Raj

( scenes from Sachkhand )

After this, Khalsa Ji took me to the Gurdwara. I was amazed to see such a beautiful Gurdwara. It was built of stone more beautiful than marble. I went inside and performed matha tekan. The Palaki (on which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is placed) was decorated with many coloured glass. The overhead Chanani cloth was decorated with star shapes, rubies and pearls. Two Anand Karaj ceremonies were taking place in the Gurdwara. The only difference was that one Panjabi Singh was being married to a white Singhani, while a white Singh was being married to a Panjabi Singhani. There was a lot of Sangat here from the two villages of the brides and the grooms to bless the marriages. They all seemed to have great regard for each other. The Panj Piaray from both villages were also present. Gurbani Kirtan was going on and it was so sweet that one did not feel like leaving. The ceremony was simple and in complete accord with Gurmatt. There was no question of any dowry being given.

I asked Khalsa Ji, "What is the meaning of these mixed marriages?" Khalsa Ji said, "In order to eradicate any colour distinctions, such marriages are taking place. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji is all knowing. Guru Ji is creating such a Khalsa who remain staunch in their belief. The people of Panjab do not have total faith in the Guru. White Singhs will remain faithful and will not turn their backs on the Guru. They will be fit to run the Khalsa Raj because in them there is no discrimination between high and low. They will practise the Words of Guru Ji.

"It is noticed, that after taking Amrit, the White Singhs keep their rehat. In this way in one or two generations the complexion of the Khalsa would be the same. Differences and the caste system would be eradicated."

- Bhai Rama Singh Jee

People of other religions carried out research and realised, that in this dark age of Kalyug (see

Glossary), only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the perfect Guru and they took Amrit to become the

Guru's Sikhs. In the same way, people in the West became Sikhs. They sacrificed everything in

order to gain Guru Ji's blessing and sought refuge with the Guru. White Singhs and Singhanis

(male and female Gursikhs) all live according to Gursikh Maryada (Code of conduct). We should

learn something from them, for they are destined to make a great contribution to the

establishment of Khalsa Raj.

- Bhai Rama Singh Jee

The Shaheed Singh revealed to me:

"Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji will show the Panj Piaray where the treasure of the Khalsa lies. With that

treasure Punjab will be developed into a new age paradise. The Khalsa will make an underground

passage from Amritsar to Delhi in which hundreds of thousands of Singhs will sit and do simran.

Flowers will be planted on both sides of this underground passage and there will be settlements

on both sides also. The fragrance of the flowers will drift into the underground chambers in the passage. In themorning fromthree to foursimran will be done. Fromfourto five "Waheguru"

dhuni (musicalrhythm) will be sung. In this heavenly place followers of otherreligions will be

welcome to do simran. Gold coins will be used in Khalsa Raj (rule). Sri Harmandar Sahib will be

decorated with diamonds. The weather in Khalsa Raj will remain constant as spring weather. There

will be clean and caring hospitals. The Khalsa shall number 960 million and there will be Khalsa

embassies in other countries to spread the Khalsa message. In Khalsa Raj people will live longer.

There will be no shortage of milk or butter. Such stones will be brought up from the land around

Anandpur, that they will radiate light in darkness. The Khalsa will pay for water and electricity.

Another dam and a canal will be constructed. Women will enjoy complete equality with men.

There will be marriages between Indian and white races. The dress will be blue and white and it

will be worn at the Gurpurabs, which will be celebrated with great splendour. Beautiful places will

be constructed and there will be numerous parks for children to play in. Individuals will need to

work only four hours a day. There will be educational and spiritually beneficial programmes on the

television. The remaining time will be spent in blissful Naam simran."

- Bhai Rama Singh Jee

I regard it as important to mention that when I went for darshan of Khalsa Raj, of the Panj Piaray

sitting at Akal Takhat, three of the Singhs were white. In the tunnel too, and in the Gurdwara,

there were white Singhs and Singhanis. By adopting the rehat of Satguru Ji, they qualified for the

highest sewa of the Panth. Why are we so lax? When are we going to understand? There is still

time Sikhs, steady yourselves! Look after your Sikhi.

- Bhai Rama Singh Jee