Question About Chandi Di Vaar

Singh97

The readers can only decide after correct info is provided which was being hidden from them with your post. Misquoting Sant ji and Gurbani. Posting long winded post that have been ppreviously created to influence people in the wrong direction. There is no openness or willing to look at another view in your post. Thinking out of the box would mean to correctly quote Sant ji. That would be a start. Second step would be to correctly interpret Gurbani. Gurmat is not stuck in your box of devi praising or maya stages of worship you tell others to follow. Gurmat is the water that flows from the bani of the Gurus and only praises vaheguru. Your inability to understand Gurbani and appreciate Gurbani for what it is has caused you to rebel against it. You have forgotten the basic rule of Gurbani and look else where to add meaning to your ideas that are incomplete in themselves. Basis rule is that Gurbani is the truth, be content with this fact and only after this can you interpet Gurbani. You have preconceived ideas that do not agree with Gurbani and then you want to interpet Gurbani. There is no contentment on Gurbani in your post. You are still searching for something that is not there. You have a phobia of Gurbani as the way it is. Gurbani does not need to be changed, you do.

The readers can only decide after correct info is provided which was being hidden from them with your post. Misquoting Sant ji and Gurbani. Posting long winded post that have been ppreviously created to influence people in the wrong direction. There is no openness or willing to look at another view in your post. Thinking out of the box would mean to correctly quote Sant ji. That would be a start. Second step would be to correctly interpret Gurbani. Gurmat is not stuck in your box of devi praising or maya stages of worship you tell others to follow. Gurmat is the water that flows from the bani of the Gurus and only praises vaheguru. Your inability to understand Gurbani and appreciate Gurbani for what it is has caused you to rebel against it. You have forgotten the basic rule of Gurbani and look else where to add meaning to your ideas that are incomplete in themselves. Basis rule is that Gurbani is the truth, be content with this fact and only after this can you interpet Gurbani. You have preconceived ideas that do not agree with Gurbani and then you want to interpet Gurbani. There is no contentment on Gurbani in your post. You are still searching for something that is not there. You have a phobia of Gurbani as the way it is. Gurbani does not need to be changed, you do.

Especially:

'There is no contentment on Gurbani in your post. You are still searching for something that is not there. You have a phobia of Gurbani as the way it is. Gurbani does not need to be changed, you do.'

Sorry to intervene in your criticism Paaji, just wanted maharaj to say:

ਸਭਿ ਕੀ ਰੇਨ ਹਇ ਰਹੇ ਪੰਖਰੂ, ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸਹਿ ਨ ਭਾਖੋ ॥੯॥

Become the dust from the feet of others and stay humble, do not call anyone else bad.

Thanks.

Especially:

'There is no contentment on Gurbani in your post. You are still searching for something that is not there. You have a phobia of Gurbani as the way it is. Gurbani does not need to be changed, you do.'

Sorry to intervene in your criticism Paaji, just wanted maharaj to say:

ਸਭਿ ਕੀ ਰੇਨ ਹਇ ਰਹੇ ਪੰਖਰੂ, ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸਹਿ ਨ ਭਾਖੋ ॥੯॥

Become the dust from the feet of others and stay humble, do not call anyone else bad.

Thanks.

Thank you for your advice but I beleive you are being unfair here. Direct this advice of yours toward the poster that repeated called others cactus jacks.

But thank you for your input

I have already addressed this invalid point you made in a prevoius post. Yet you have not addressed what I have said by quoting Chandi Di Vaar the very Bani we speak of.

Why do you call Durga as Durga mata?

WJKK WJKF

Sorry for such a late reply.

Dear brother, my opinion is my opinion and if you feel it is invalid that is your opinion. To address your point which you used quotes from the bani in discussion, I feel the bani clearly states and validates the role in which Durga mata acted as in the warrior spirit and again as for my previous quotes in the topic, worship and praise are two very different things. My opinion is exactly alongside my brother N3OSINGH on this one.

In regards to the topic, I feel were are going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Also the reason to why I refer to the Durga as Durga mata, is the same reason why I call any other elderly female mata and any other female nearer my age, bhen ji, it derives from the respect I hold for Durga Mata, just like how I have respect and praise the actions of the late ( and nearly forgotten) Mother Teresa.

WJKK WJKF

Guest dasguruka

Chandi represents bibek budhi (Gurmat) and the demons represent the 5 vices. Lust anger greed attatchment ego. One who takes Gurus mat and gets of the 5 vices and makes them work for him wont be caught up in this net of incarnation.

Chandi represents bibek budhi (Gurmat) and the demons represent the 5 vices. Lust anger greed attatchment ego. One who takes Gurus mat and gets of the 5 vices and makes them work for him wont be caught up in this net of incarnation.

Very true. Just shows you cannot take the Sant out of the siphia. Although many try to separate sant and siphia when speaking of Dasam Bani. Come to think of it some are confused about this issue because they fail to incorporate both and they believe Guru Sahib is praising the devi.

Off course totally agree, i highlighted antriv arths in the previous post: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/74054-question-about-chandi-di-vaar/?p=606419

In fact despite of various interpretations on sargun arths, we all agree with antriv arths, in fact antriv/introvert arths mentioned by you and by the article by the scholar in the link above naturally resonates more deeply for me personally..whatever is outside is inside as per gurbani, antriv arths cannot be separated or ignored as only five veer rightly mentioned sant and sipahi cannot be separated. Sipahi traits or perception should naturally spontaneously arise from sant after bhramgyan not enforced or induced. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69197-bir-ras-vs-krodhanger/