Air India Flight 182

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't one of the suspected bombers have a bank of India account with millions of rupees in it. Doesn't it seem fishy to you that the GOI wouldn't freeze the assets of a dreaded terrorist? Here is an interesting quote from Former Canadian Intelligence Officer Francois Lavigne.

“To those who would say that the possibility of Indian government officials being involved in Air India is ridiculous, I would say simply that the Service (CSIS) did possess evidence of that very thing. At the time, in 1984-85, External Affairs were very keen on encouraging commerce between Canada and India, so nothing could interfere with those efforts. However, because the Major Commission was prohibited from investigating possible Indian involvement, there is no mention of this in the final report.”

The time after Operation Bluestar and the November Pogroms was when sympathy for the Sikh struggle was at its peak I have no interest in hearing from people foolish and naive enough to think that the GOI is somehow beyond killing innocents to portray the people fighting against it as terrorists. In the end though I doubt we will ever learn the full truth about what happened but whoever was behind the bombing was a despicable monster and if they were sikhs they deserve to burn in hell.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't one of the suspected bombers have a bank of India account with millions of rupees in it. Doesn't it seem fishy to you that the GOI wouldn't freeze the assets of a dreaded terrorist? Here is an interesting quote from Former Canadian Intelligence Officer Francois Lavigne.

It was most likely billions of rupees and not millions !!

It's common knowledge amongst some people here that one of the prime suspects that walked away, actually bought himself out. I believe he is a multi millionaire that paid huge amounts for confiscation of vital evidence that investigators had........suddenly this evidence just vanished !

Oh yes these bombers and suspects all come across as sikhs of the highest order and the suspected billionaire is also the person that funded and started the khalsa school and khalsa credit union bank !!

Regardless of whatever our personal opinions are, Canadian court cleared out those singhs. So lets give it a rest.

Brushing issues like this under the carpet because they were found innocent in a court of law means nothing. What about all the people found innocent in Indian Courts despite being clearly responsible for murdering Sikhs in 1984? We are a strong and proud community and our Gurus have left us a beautiful legacy that we should be promoting to the world. We can only do that once we solve the issues and misconceptions we have amongst ourselves. Many people think Sikhs are a hypocritical joke because of this incident and quite frankly I don't want this stain on us in the international spotlight, but I also don't want to be an <banned word filter activated> that denies it ever occurred if it did like I previously have. Many of my Punjabi friends even think Amritdhari Sikhs are terrorists and have brought up the Air India bombing before and I've just brushed over it and didn't do any research because I thought "no that can't be true we were framed". Now that I am though, questions are arising. We need to stick together and figure out how to solve these issues. Sikhi believes in justice, not revenge. Justice is bringing someone who has done wrong to justice and making him pay for his actions. Revenge is taking it out on people who had nothing to do with anything. I know many years have passed and we may never know the full story, but I think as young, educated Sikhs we should no better than to just decide not to talk about it.

Read the book Soft Target, clear evidence of Indian involvement in the incident. Further rein forced by the British revelations that RAW were travelling to the UK and Canada to prepare the Sikh Genocide.Giving the western countries big contracts to keep them quiet while they carried out massacre.

Regardless of whatever our personal opinions are, Canadian court cleared out those singhs. So lets give it a rest.

Yes, why not just brush it all under the carpet like lsingh says!

What about the evidence that vanished ?

sorry if you may personally know one of the singhs ?

Veerji, I don't know any of them so don't worry about "Conflict of interest" etc..

I mean what else do we need ? Court frees them and still some of our people want something to know or possibly show them as guilty while having no clue about this case and yet seek advice here and there whether they are guilty or not. Come on.. Canadian government spent nearly 100 million dollars and they did their best to find anything against them but they could not...

If we don't trust the court judgement then are we end up trusting nothing but theories crafted from rumor mills ?

Brushing issues like this under the carpet because they were found innocent in a court of law means nothing. What about all the people found innocent in Indian Courts despite being clearly responsible for murdering Sikhs in 1984? We are a strong and proud community and our Gurus have left us a beautiful legacy that we should be promoting to the world. We can only do that once we solve the issues and misconceptions we have amongst ourselves. Many people think Sikhs are a hypocritical joke because of this incident and quite frankly I don't want this stain on us in the international spotlight, but I also don't want to be an <banned word filter activated> that denies it ever occurred if it did like I previously have. Many of my Punjabi friends even think Amritdhari Sikhs are terrorists and have brought up the Air India bombing before and I've just brushed over it and didn't do any research because I thought "no that can't be true we were framed". Now that I am though, questions are arising. We need to stick together and figure out how to solve these issues. Sikhi believes in justice, not revenge. Justice is bringing someone who has done wrong to justice and making him pay for his actions. Revenge is taking it out on people who had nothing to do with anything. I know many years have passed and we may never know the full story, but I think as young, educated Sikhs we should no better than to just decide not to talk about it.

Veerji, Lets not worry about getting stain on our community. We are country-less and there will always various attempt against our community and they are throwing dirt on us and call us fanatics, hardliners etc. Just like Israel is getting dragged by various communities/countries etc but they care less about what outsiders think . They only care about staying strong, and never attack each other regardless whatever situation they are in.

Read Soft Target and search google about this whole air india issue. You will find dozen of information like this:

Good Luck with the search !

If we want to talk about justice then we should start with what happened with us way before 1980's. Lets start with fall of Maharaja Ranjit singh and then carry on with various regimes who savagely suppressed our community for hundreds of years.