Air India Flight 182

Gurfateh Sangat Ji,

I apologise if this topic has been discussed countless times before, I have read previous discussions and done by own research on this but have failed to any real conclusion and am thus turning to SikhSangat for help.

I came across the Air India Flight 182 incident whilst reading up news and facts about the recent incident of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.

As far as I am aware, the Air India Flight 192 bombing was conducted by Babbar Khalsa members in retaliation for Operation Bluestar. I am unaware of how true this is and the details surrounding it, but considering one of the men Inderjit "Singh" Rayat has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and to making the bomb I assume this may well be somewhat accurate. As I don't live in Canada, I was unaware of this whole thing. I googled Inderjit Singh and my word, all I could think of was how can a man who looks like that do something as horrible as this! Looks can be so deceiving, he looks like your average Baba Ji.

As a Sikh, I am honestly DISGUSTED if this was done by Sikhs no matter what the reasoning. I admire our shaheeds like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Sukha Jinda so much, I admire Bhai Hawara Ji and Balwant Singh Rajoana Ji, but these Singhs never went out of their way to kill innocent people. However, bombing a plane and killing 300+ people for no reason is beyond me and disgusts me to the core. It makes me ashamed, it is embarrassing. I can never ever see Guru Gobind Singh Ji condoning this behaviour in any way or form. It is not Sikhi.

Please tell me this was not done by Sikhs. Please tell me it was a conspiracy. Please tell me Inderjit Singh Rayat has been framed, and that innocent looking face isn't the mask of a mass murderer.

How could you even think it was done by Sikhs is what comes to mind. Have you not researched soft target? Not researched the RAW? Not researched the many resources and manpower and motive the GOI has to defame sikhs and Khalistan movement?

Evidence has proved the Indian government colluding with canadian govt carried our air india attack for oil pipeline contract just as the UK colluded with Indian govt with helicopter and other trade deal contracts to help them attack sri darbar sahib in 1984. These evil governments dont care about human rights just about money money money in a rich mans world

Buddasingh I think you choose to be blind to the facts like people who think 9 11 was done by united states govt or cia

Secondly if I could post links I would post the link from air india inquiry and what the judge said in 2012 to malik

The judge in the case and in air india inquiry shows evidence was strong hence why malik was never repaid his legal expensise by the canadian govt and the judge also pointed out the acquittal does not mean innocence

Why did talwinder parmar say air india airplanes would fall from the sky and tell sikhs to boycott air india?

Who did inderjeet reyat make the bombs for?

Sorry buddasingh I think you have bin brain washed

Question for people why did inderjeet reyat make the bombs and why were him and talwinder parmar testing one of the bombs in the forest three weeks before air india??

Or are you going to say the corrupt govt of india was able to sneak in agents like james bond style who came to canada with fake passports and drugged inderjeet reyat into making the bombs then when talwinder parmar and inderjeet reyat went for a friendly walk the govt agents set off one of the bombs inderjeet reyat made in the forest to frame them

An talwinder parmar was worried that bad weather would cause air india planes to fall from the sky

An bagri when a crowd yelled death to hindus and bagri said he would not rest till he killed 50 000 hindus that was all actors and computer graphic effects

That event never took place it was all computer effects which involved raw and bollywood

So when johal went to the airport the james bonds followed him n went to the airport n made sure their bombs got checked onto the flight, while their suit cases got loaded onto the airplane they boycotted the doomed flight n decided to go to disneyland to meet israeli spies\israeli james bonds and started planning 9 11 and framing osama bin laden cause many muslims claim the muslims couldn't do 911 it had to bin the jews

Admin could u fix the ability to copy and paste on the threads so I can post comments made by the judge

And post the judgement from air india inquiry

If canadian govt was in on it why wouldn't they charged these guys sooner n appointed a judge to make sure the verdict was guilty

Same time human nature is that the bigger the secret the less likely it will remain a secret n if canadian govt was involved in air india or air india cover up in a democracy like canada's someone would of already rated out the canadian govt or the opposition party would of found the evidence to throw out opposition

Why could the canadian govt take such a huge risk when it takes only one person to destroy the govt by revealing the secret to the world

Or blackmail their govt

Sorry I don't believe in conspiracy theories

And I would like to ask the admin who he or she believes did the air india bombing

And what's the difference between muslims who claim israel n america did 9 11 with sikhs who claim india and canada did air india

Heck the navy seals after shooting osama couldn't stay quite one wanted a book deal right away and another hid his identity left the seals an gave interview to tv reporter

Human nature is unpredictable

Indian govt did anti sikh riots and their is overwhelming evidence that points at this

Theirs no evidence that shows india and canadian govt did air india

Budda singh singh4peace admin may I ask you three who do you think reyat made the bombs for???

Since budda singh and singh4peace have implied talwinder parmar and his crew were innocent I'd like to ask these two who did inderjeet reyat make the bombs for?

Buddasingh you say this is a whichhunt and imply that parmar n his buddies are innocent

Could u answer who inderjeet reyat made the bombs for?

I don't think I will get an answer who inderjeet reyat made the bombs for from buddasingh and singh4peace

so according to the two articles posted by buddasingh inderjit reyat confessed to purchasing the materials used to make the bomb but denies putting the bomb together

at same time he accused the person staying with him who was identified as mr x during the air india trial as the person who purchased the bomb material

yet inderjit reyat masterly forgot the name of the person staying with him

though some people have claimed that person to be rode an indian agent who used these guys to do air india

I still cannot copy and paste on the forums and hoping the admin will help me out here in allowing me to copy and paste material

but reyat has confessed to buying the materials for the bombs as well as helping put them together

as well don't forget the walk in the forest which is believed to be the place explosives were tested couple weeks before air india bombing

But for the people who attack the cbc documentary I suggested please watch it and point out what you consider lies or misleading evidence in the documentary

as well only thing I would point out left out of that documentary was that the bomb that went off in japan the flight landed 10 minutes early and had it landed 10 minutes later the plane would of bin damaged while on the ground and the flight 182 was running 1 hr 30 min late and had it bin on time the bomb would of gone off right when it landed at

Heathrow airport so their are people who suggested they probably wanted to send a message to india by damaging airplanes owned by the indian govt