Air India Flight 182

CanadaSingh,

what is your agenda?

You are trying so hard to make Sikhs look like terrorists in this topic, and on the other topic you are trying to take away from Sikh history by trying to remove Bhagat Singh's relation to the Sikh faith.

It's great that you're questioning things and utilizing critical thinking, however sometimes it seems like you are picking at straws. No offense, others here are probably wondering too, what are you trying to get out of these discussions? Trying to make Sikhs look bad from all angles?

How am I making Sikhs look like terrorists

are their people who claim to be Sikhs that are terrorists of course their are just like their people who claim to be Christian muslim hindu jewish bhuddist who are terrorists

over such a tragedy the Sikh faith instructs Sikhs to seek justice for the innocent lives lost and you have to ask tough questions to get to the heart of the matter

who was responsible what evidence is their that they were responsible

when it comes to bhagat singh im not distorting Sikh history but Sikhs need to be critical thinkers cause that's what sikhi teaches and not follow on blind faith

I have questions about Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's claims bhagat singh returned to the Sikh faith cause of contradictions and I would like to ask the admin why my topics regarding bhagat singh were deleted??

I think its a good debate and everyone should ask questions

Only Indian Hindus are terrorists, no body else. Why are we talking about Bhagat Singh, he killed a innocent person, we have great revolutionaries like Harjinder singh Jinda and Sukhdev Singh sukha, why waste time on somebody who doesn't even count in scheme of things.

• 1 month later...

singh4peace the supreme court judge ian josephson who acquitted malik and bagri also said being acquitted does not mean malik and bagri were innocent

in Canada the legal system prefers to let a guilty man off the hook then send a innocent man to jail

judge had to follow the rules

the system isn't perfect and yes guilty men walk free

ian josephson said the evidence was strong but what destroyed the case were the witnesses

one being inderjeet reyat who ian josephson accused of lieing 27 times

as well as the star witness who malik had an affair with at the khalsa school admitted during trial she had a hard time testifying against him cause she still loved him and couldn't keep her story straight

talwinder parmar who said air india airplanes would fall from the sky

also cowardly surrendered like a sheep and was tortured and rated out his buddies yet some Sikhs want to call him a lion

malik has an affair with another women isn't that very anti sikhi I don't understand how some Sikhs consider themselves amritdhari yet support malik I think their sheep who were to scared to fight for khalistan

bagri said he wouldn't rest till 50 000 hindus were killed

and inderjeet reyat made the bombs

the judge who acquitted these guys also said they aint innocent

Canada America England have let murderers off the hook many times the most famous being oj simpson

singh4peace why did you use the book soft target to try to claim these guys were innocent when the book clearly states their guilty

plus in the trial the roles malik and bagri were accused of were

malik was the one who helped fund air india bombing by help paying for the plane tickets

and that bagri knew about the plot considering how tight he was with talwinder parmar and inderjeet reyat and that he was always with them

look at indo Canadian gang murders and how some of them have bin hard to convict cause the burden of proof required is so high

ron dosanjh and jim dosanjh were leaders of the Sikh youth federation and very pro khalistan and drug dealers

bindy johal a scum bag who got a lot of Punjabi youth hooked to drugs went on the news and threatened to kill ron dosanjh after jim dosanjh had bin murdered

he basically said he would shoot ron dosanjh between the eyes an few week laters that's what happened yet bindy johal and his crack head friends were

let off the hook

the guy basically told tv reporters he was going to murder ron dosanjh and how he would kill him

ron dosanjh got murdered the way the tv reporters had bin told he would be murdered

an still was found innocent so think about that when you think about the Canadian justice system

yes the leaders of the Sikh youth federation were drug dealers who got involved in drug war

You're just a kid, stop reading books and go outside.

Here's a question for you to ponder.

If 80% of the combined army was Punjabi, and 60% of the total Sikh; how would any Sikh country be an economic slave.

What would stop it from expanding?

Also, there is a command by guru gobind singh to not let anyone of another religion rule over you.

If you don't like that, you are free to stop calling yourself a sikh. You are probably not communicated so you can't be excommunicated, but you make all of us look like sniveling, groveling, slave men on a welfare line.

Now, if you have any problem with anything I've said take it up with your masters in hell.

Thanks,

ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਾਬਾਦ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |