Self Determination Votes:crimea, Scotland, Venice, Quebec

lsingh

I noticed the large number of countries that are India's allies are holding Self determination votes or supporting them over the next year. We have Russia who supported Crimea breaking away from Ukraine. Scotland from the UK votes later this year, even Venice in Italy is voting. Quebec in Canada votes from time to time. The countries mentioned are India's friends and often oppose Khalistan to please India, I think they will find it hard to do now.

forget about khalsa-stan it will never happen. That is the belief that we can make everyone khalsa's and then there will be khalsa raj this is cloud coco land thinking and a diversion from real ground reality geo-politics

concentrate on khalistan a nation state modeled on Israel as it is a jewish state that allows other religions to stay as will Khalistan be a Sikh republic that will have majority sikh population but also allow non-sikhs their rights safeguarded in law.

There is a true leader IMO, but the gullible and unawake Sikhs in Punjab prefer corrupt leaders, his name is Simranjit Singh Mann ji. He should be in charge of Punjab. He would be my choice for President of Khalistan.

Given the current demographics of Punjab freedom under the notion of a 'Khalistan' is extremely difficult if not impossible to imagine. Freedom will come but it will come in the form of a collective Punjabi pride. We can look to the example of the Iranian revolution : Back in those days Iran was considered the France of the east. The vast majority of women walked around in mini-skirts etc and very few had any religious feelings whatsoever. What united the religious and the non-religious however was knowledge of their proud history of having spent thousands and thousands of years without ever being ruled and controlled by a foreign power. When they saw how their corrupt Shah was giving control of their natural resources of oil etc to British and American companies it awakened something in all Iranians...rich and poor, religious and non-religious. It united all Iranians.

This is the same thing that we need to awaken in all Punjabis. We need to re-ignite that spark. Punjabis need to feel that same sort of anger each time they see Bollywood raping their culture.....Each time they see Bollywood ridiculing their proud history etc.

It is no co-incidence that most 'Khalistanis' in the UK are moneh and they are mostly motivated by intense Punjab pride. That is what we need to tap into if we are to be free. The Punjab national pride is already there for the taking but we just haven't utilised it effectively.

What will Khalsa Raaj be like?

Bhagat Ravi Daas Ji in Raag Gauree on Ang 345

ਬੇਗਮ ਪੁਰਾ ਸਹਰ ਕੋ ਨਾਉ ॥

Baygumpura, 'the city without sorrow', is the name of the town.

ਦੂਖੁ ਅੰਦੋਹੁ ਨਹੀ ਤਿਹਿ ਠਾਉ ॥

There is no suffering or anxiety there.

ਨਾਂ ਤਸਵੀਸ ਖਿਰਾਜੁ ਨ ਮਾਲੁ ॥

There are no troubles or taxes on commodities there.

ਖਉਫੁ ਨ ਖਤਾ ਨ ਤਰਸੁ ਜਵਾਲੁ ॥੧॥

There is no fear, blemish or downfall there. ||1||

ਅਬ ਮੋਹਿ ਖੂਬ ਵਤਨ ਗਹ ਪਾਈ ॥

Now, I have found this most excellent city.

ਊਹਾਂ ਖੈਰਿ ਸਦਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਭਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

There is lasting peace and safety there, O Siblings of Destiny. ||1||Pause||

ਕਾਇਮੁ ਦਾਇਮੁ ਸਦਾ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ॥

God's Kingdom is steady, stable and eternal.

ਦੋਮ ਨ ਸੇਮ ਏਕ ਸੋ ਆਹੀ ॥

There is no second or third status; all are equal there.

ਆਬਾਦਾਨੁ ਸਦਾ ਮਸਹੂਰ ॥

That city is populous and eternally famous.

ਊਹਾਂ ਗਨੀ ਬਸਹਿ ਮਾਮੂਰ ॥੨॥

Those who live there are wealthy and contented. ||2||

ਤਿਉ ਤਿਉ ਸੈਲ ਕਰਹਿ ਜਿਉ ਭਾਵੈ ॥

They stroll about freely, just as they please.

ਮਹਰਮ ਮਹਲ ਨ ਕੋ ਅਟਕਾਵੈ ॥

They know the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, and no one blocks their way.

ਕਹਿ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਖਲਾਸ ਚਮਾਰਾ ॥

Says Ravi Daas, the emancipated shoe-maker:

ਜੋ ਹਮ ਸਹਰੀ ਸੁ ਮੀਤੁ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥੩॥੨॥

Whoever is a citizen there, is a friend of mine. ||3||2||

Who will be the Khalsa who will fight, win, and rule over this Khalsa Raaj?

Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Sorath on Ang 654-655

ਪਰਿਓ ਕਾਲੁ ਸਭੈ ਜਗ ਊਪਰ ਮਾਹਿ ਲਿਖੇ ਭ੍ਰਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ॥

Death has fallen on the whole world; the doubting religious scholars are also listed on the Register of Death.

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਜਨ ਭਏ ਖਾਲਸੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਨੀ ॥੪॥੩॥

Says Kabeer, those humble people become pure - they become Khalsa - who know the Lord's loving devotional worship. ||4||3||

Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj on Ang 1350 of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee

ਜਾਗਤਿ ਜੋਤ ਜਪੈ ਨਿਸ ਬਾਸੁਰ ਏਕ ਬਿਨਾ ਮਨ ਨੈਕ ਨ ਆਨੈ ॥ ਪੂਰਨ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਤ ਸਜੈ ਬ੍ਰਤ ਗੋਰ ਮੜੀ ਮਟ ਭੂਲ ਨ ਮਾਨੈ ॥

He is the true Khalsa (Sikh), who remembers the ever-awakened Light throughout night and day and does not bring anyone else in the mind; he practices his vow with whole heated affection and does not believe in even by oversight, the graves, Hindu monument

ਤੀਰਥ ਦਾਨ ਦਇਆ ਤਪ ਸੰਜਮ ਏਕ ਬਿਨਾ ਨਹ ਏਕ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥ ਪੂਰਨ ਜੋਤ ਜਗੈ ਘਟ ਮੈ ਤਬ ਖਾਲਸ ਤਾਹਿ ਨਖਾਲਸ ਜਾਨੈ ॥੧॥

He does not recognize anyone else except One Lord, not even the bestowal of charities, performance of merciful acts, austerities and restraint on pilgrim-stations; the perfect light of the Lord illuminates his heart, then consider him as the immaculate

What will happen to the others?

Bhai Nand Lal Singh's Rehitnama

Raj Karega Khalsa Aaki Rahe Na Koye

Khuaar Huey Sabh Milenge Bachey Sharan Jo Hoye

Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj in Tav Prasad Savaiyye on Ang 41 of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee

ਦਾਨਵ ਦੇਵ ਫਨਿੱਦ ਨਿਸਾਚਰ ਭੂਤ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਭਵਾਨ ਜਪੈਂਗੇ ॥

Demons, gods, huge serpents, ghosts, past, present and future would repeat His Name.

ਜੀਵ ਜਿਤੇ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਥਲ ਮੈ ਪਲ ਹੀ ਪਲ ਮੈ ਸਭ ਥਾਪ ਥਪੈਂਗੇ ॥

All the creatures in the sea and on land would increase and the heaps of sins would be destroyed.

ਪੁੰਨ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪਨ ਬਾਢ ਜੈਤ ਧੁਨ ਪਾਪਨ ਕੇ ਬਹੁ ਪੁੰਜ ਖਪੈਂਗੇ ॥

The praises of the glories of virtues would increase and the heaps of sins would be destroyed

ਸਾਧ ਸਮੂਹ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਫਿਰੈਂ ਜਗ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਸਭੈ ਅਵਲੋਕ ਚਪੈਂਗੇ ॥੭॥੨੭॥

All the saints would wander in the world with bliss and the enemies would be annoyed on seeing them.7.27.

And also...

I regard it as important to mention that when I went for darshan of Khalsa Raj, of the Panj Piaray

sitting at Akal Takhat, three of the Singhs were white. In the tunnel too, and in the Gurdwara,

there were white Singhs and Singhanis. By adopting the rehat of Satguru Ji, they qualified for the

highest sewa of the Panth.

- Bhai Rama Singh Jee's darshan of Khalsa Raaj.