Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ....

The 'Waheguru' is the praise to GURU- the one that leads from Dark to Light and more importantly from Ignorance to Knowledge and Gyan.

The Light= is all about Love

The Gyan= is about how to Love all.

Ignorance is all from NOT loving enough.

Too easily, we choose to love our self egos and close ones and will even claim that we love our parents, children, partners..etc.. so so much and more than anything !

BUT, then WHY do we still suffer and have shortcomings when all this love from the bottom of our hearts is manifest to close ones ??

Answer is- because we DON"T Love others enough !

FACT is.. that we can never love anyone too much, it's just that we don't love others enough.

Only if we did, then we could feel the Divine love of God in fullness and be able to start describe his mahima.

Life is too short to be bickering over synonyms and play of words.- because they are ALL maya.

These words of the poster above are full of humanity, of love, of forgiveness, of truth......

These words and feelings of the poster below, as usual; are full of hatred, of negativity, of ignorance, of ego, of arrogance, corrupted thinking....

So naturally, what one has inside, that is the output...and in this case is our brother Balbir Jee.

But anyhow, may Wahiguru bless Him with love, humility, and capacity to sing and listen His Mahima...

Pray Truth for all and say Sat Sree Akaal,

harsharan000 jee,

You have often misinterpreted Guru's Words claiming that they are describing mahimaa of Wahiguru.

You referred the first part of Japu jee and claimed "If all this Mahima from Guru Nanak Dev Maharaj in the above lines is not enough for you, let me know, I will write you down all the 1430 pages....."

This maybe your main occupation providing the readers 1430 pages of SGGS jee along with copied and pasted the borrowed translation from somebody else.

Have you ever experienced any of the Guru's Vaaks?

It seems like you have over eaten. Your mind's tummy is overfilled with the copied Giyaan you borrowed. The result is you are vomiting now.

You wrote ".... maybe then, your arrogance, your malice, your ego is thus washed away..."

Perhaps you have missed your daily dose of Naam Simran you talk about. I hope it was the right prescription from the Sati Guru not from somebody else.

Those who are blessed with true Naam Simran realize that Mahimaa of the Supreme cannot be described.

Balbir Singh

ਅਸਟਪਦੀ ॥
असटपदी ॥
Ashtapadee:

ਬਡਭਾਗੀ ਤੇ ਜਨ ਜਗ ਮਾਹਿ ॥
बडभागी ते जन जग माहि ॥

Very fortunate are those humble beings in this world,

ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਹਿ ॥
सदा सदा हरि के गुन गाहि ॥
who sing the Glorious Praises(Mahima) of Hari(Wahiguru), forever and ever.

Here once again, there is a proof from our Guru Jee, who is saying, that very fortunate are those beings,

who sing the Glorious Praises = Wahiguru´s Mahima.

That also not from now on, nor since yesterday, but since ever and forever.

One must be possesed by some evil really, because to avoid listening or singing Hi Mahima is really a very bad sin.

Not only that, that you avoid and do not accept this fact, this reality, (which is not mine, but of our Guru Sahibans), and you induce others to believe your nonsense, with your own ego, your own hankar,and your arrogance, your frustration.

On the contrary, our Guru Sahibans say, that not only it is possible, but, it is advisable to do so, because it makes one receptive to His grace, to become a wadbhagee.

Further on in the same bani, Guru Jee tells us:

ਮਨਿ ਤਨਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਬੋਲਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਮੁਖੀ ॥

मनि तनि मुखि बोलहि हरि मुखी ॥
Those who speak of Hari in thought, word and deed (Wahiguru Kee Mahima)-

ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਜਾਨਹੁ ਤੇ ਸੁਖੀ ॥
सदा सदा जानहु ते सुखी ॥
know that they are peaceful and happy, forever and ever.

Our Guru Sahibans, invite us to sing His mahima, His Glory. And you like a enemy of the Bani, says, and make others believe that, that it is not possible.

Who knows more, our Guru Sahibans, or a shameless person like you? Who(you) knows only, to create confussions among the sangat,and hatred, or in one word : disharmony. And this is a devlish task.

All your words, attitude, thinking ..... is totally against Gurmat

May He bless you, to make you at least a good person, so that you may sing His Mahima, read His Mahima, and listen His Mahima, and become a wadbhagee as per the Bani above.

Sat Sree Akal

Dear all,

The poster harsharan000 misinterprets Guru's words from SGGS jee.

Perhaps his company with wrong and misleading preachers has blocked his mind.

He is a good example of a translated Sikh. He reads Guru's words and remembers translations done by others.

The wonderful Vaak from Gurdev is "sadaa sadaa hari ke gun gaahi." GauRee Sukhmanee M5 SGGS Ang 281

The poster gursharan000 translated and explained this Vaak "who sing the Glorious Praises(Mahima) of Hari(Wahiguru), forever and ever.

Here once again, there is a proof from our Guru Jee, who is saying, that very fortunate are those beings,

who sing the Glorious Praises = Wahiguru´s Mahima.

That also not from now on, nor since yesterday, but since ever and forever.

One must be possesed by some evil really, because to avoid listening or singing Hi Mahima is really a very bad sin."

-----

The word "gaahi" in SGGS jee does not mean sing. "Hari ke Gun" does not mean 'Glorious Praises(Mahimaa) of Waheguru.

Someone if believes the poster gursharan000, he cannot agree with True Guru's all the Vaaks where they say that HIS Mahimaa is undescribable.

-----

The poster gursharan000 should prove his smartness and knowledge to all readers.

What is Gurdev singing here?

ਮਹਿਮਾ ਕਹੀ ਨ ਜਾਇ ਗੁਰ ਸਮਰਥ ਦੇਵ ॥

महिमा कही न जाइ गुर समरथ देव ॥

mahimaa kahee na jaai gur samrath dev.

ਗੁਰ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਅਪਰੰਪਰ ਅਲਖ ਅਭੇਵ ॥੧੬॥

गुर पारब्रहम परमेसुर अपर्मपर अलख अभेव ॥१६॥

gur paarbrahm parmesur aprampar alakh abhev. 16 goojree-vaar M:5 SGGs Ang 522

Balbir Singh

Time after time, you keep on denying the reality of Mahima in the Bani, by diverting the attention of the Sangat to useless and baseless points, but which are your own delusions. But never mind, His Mahima is infinite, and that does not mean, that you can not sing His Glory....other thing is if one can ever finish singing His Mahima.

These are 2 different things. Each and every time, you keep on twisting the meaning of the Bani, just because of your ego and jealousy mainly.... but never mind, His Mahima is so powerful, that it will sure one day enter your heart and your mind.

Our sangat here is much more intelligent than what you take them to be, so do not try to be oversmart, do not play with the Bani with your own manmukh misinterpretations.

There are infinte examples from the Bani, of His Mahima, His vadeeayee, His greatness, and as such, following are the words of Ninth Patshahee:

ਗੁਨ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗਾਇਓ ਨਹੀ ਜਨਮੁ ਅਕਾਰਥ ਕੀਨੁ

Gun Gobindh Gaaeiou Nehee Janam Akaarathh Keen

गुन गोबिंद गाइओ नही जनमु अकारथ कीनु

If you do not sing the Praises of the Lord, your life is rendered useless.

60442 ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮ: ੯) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੨੬ ਪੰ. ੧੦
Salok Guru Teg Bahadur

Now on one side we have our Teg Bhadaur Maharaj, who says, if you do not sing the Glory of the Lord(Wahiguru), you have wasted your life.

And on the other side you alone, are facing our Guru Sahibans, with your misinterpretations, by saying His Mahima is undescribable.

Don´t you feel even a little bit of shame, for this your misbehaviour, of misinterpretation and your negative effects on the younger generations, who are not mature yet, are growing in spirituality and starting to love and live in Gurmat.

Gyan can not be copied as you say, because if it was so, you would have some tons of it by now, and you would not be saying the nonsense, which keep on doing and saying, with your mischiefs.

Then other thing, Nam is only one power, it is the same power operating in me, you, or in the donkeys....

Nam is not a word, which you say, is from Satguru Jee or from somebody else. Nam is a conscious power, not a word or words in any particular language wriiten or spoken.

You, with all your unlogic interpretations, you are revealing your own shortcomings, as in the form of your so called"smartness and knowledge"

Be humble, do not be oversmart with your own presumptions, you have that capacity and capability, so take the most of it by putting it into practice, and be truthful.

Your main problem is your ego, otherwise you are a good person.

May God bless you.

Balbir Singh ji, I'm not sure what point your trying to make except to state doing the praise off Waheguru is futile. Agreed one will never be able to cover everything but even what little we can do helps develop love for Him and draws one closer. How can this be a bad thing?

Isn't simran a form of ustat/mahima?

sabh ghat tis kay oh karnaihaar.

All hearts are His; He is the Creator.

sadaa sadaa tis ka-o namaskaar.

Forever and ever, I bow to Him in reverence.

parabh kee ustat karahu din raat.

Praise God, day and night.

tiseh Dhi-aavahu saas giraas.

Meditate on Him with every breath and morsel of food.

Dear all,
The Poster harsharan000 has avoided my request for the answer.
What is Gurdev singing here?

mahimaa kahee na jaai gur samrath dev.
gur paarbrahm parmesur aprampar alakh abhev. 16 goojree-vaar M:5 SGGs Ang 522

Let us observe his statements one by one and find the truth in these.

Poster h. "Time after time, you keep on denying the reality of Mahima in the Bani."
You have not quoted one Vaak from Gurdev where the word Mahimaa occurred.
Did Gurdev ever say that they are singing Mahimaa of Wahiguru?

Poster h. "by diverting the attention of the Sangat to useless and baseless points,"
I feel this is exactly that you are doing. You cannot hide yourself by blaming others.

Poster h. "But never mind, His Mahima is infinite, and that does not mean, that you can not sing His Glory...."
Yes. You may sing his glory.

Poster h. "other thing is if one can ever finish singing His Mahima."
harsharan with three 000 at the back, did the reverend Gurus ever say that one can sing His Mahimaa but never bring it to an end?

Poster h. "These are 2 different things. Each and every time, you keep on twisting the meaning of the Bani, just because of your ego and jealousy mainly...."
Gurbaanee is as it is. One gets lost if he even changes a maatraa of it.
It is you who replace and adds the words like Mahimaa and Wahiguru. Why? Why you mislead others?

Let us take the wonderful Vaak from Guru Teg Bahaadur jee.

ਗੁਨ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗਾਇਓ ਨਹੀ ਜਨਮੁ ਅਕਾਰਥ ਕੀਨੁ

Gun Gobindh Gaaeiou Nehee Janam Akaarathh Keen

गुन गोबिंद गाइओ नही जनमु अकारथ कीनु

If you do not sing the Praises of the Lord, your life is rendered useless.

60442 ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮ: ੯) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੨੬ ਪੰ. ੧੦

Salok Guru Teg Bahaadur jee

Why your translation begins with "If." The Guru has not used this word in this Salok.
Whom are you trying to scare? Are you a son of a false preacher?
Poster H. "Then other thing, Nam is only one power, it is the same power operating in me, you, or in the donkeys...."
Those who are blessed with true Naam know that this is a false statement.

Naam as seed is in all. It may have not started sprouting in all.

Now I realize why you chose the title "Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ...."

The true Gurus never used this combination "His Naam."
The word Naam occurred through them thousands of time though.

Enough for now.

Balbir Singh

Believe it, I do not have to answer any of your nonsense. I am not obliged. as long as you do not behave, with all your nonsense, that is how, you are going to be treated.

Because that is the only language you know.

Your are such shortsighted..... His Nam, means, the Nam of Wahiguru.

Stupidity has no limits. You do not use your brain, though I wonder if you have it.

Because not even copying and pasting can you get the gyan in your head, nor common sense, according to your thinking.

If you see someone drinking , and you ask him what are you drinking,and if he tells you water, you will surely say;: you are lying, nowhere on the glass is written water, or if someone is eating bread, you will tell him, why there is no label written on your eatable, that you are eating bread.

Come on man, God has given us brains, we should use them.

Nam is his, because it is not your nor mine, They are His Gurmukhs, because, he choosed them, nobody can become Gurmukh without His will, and it is His mahima, because, He is an ocean of infinite virtues .....

And infinite starts with 1, then 2, then 3 and so on.

Or is it because it is infinite you can not count even upto hundred....

Your corrupted stained mind has no limits.

i am not to sacre no one, and I am surely not a son of a false preacher. Of course I am not like you, otherwise i could name also, not only your father, but even youir mother and all your relative....so be careful with your nonsense

Why is it that I have to provide always?

Why do you not provide where in the Granth Sahib is written, that the title of this thread, can not be written so?

Just provide one line, as such, and I will not continue your game.

And please do not say or write, let us think, why did they not say so.... that is speculation.

The thing is not why did they never used those words as per your way of thinking, but if it is illegal, or it is a sin in writing so, and thus if it is not authorized by them in written somewhere, in their Bani.

I do not need any answer as per your way of thinking, because that question does not ever arise in my mind like in yours, and it shall never ever will.

Thanks for your blessings from God, and I pray the same for you, that He may answer you, as per why they did not say or write so.

Because if He does not gives you that answer, nobody can ever do that for you.

Only He knows, what was in their mind at that time, and if they did not write or say so, it must have been for some good reason, they know best.

Who are we to question them and arise our voices: hey Guru Jee, I am arguing with someone, why didn´t you write those words, as I think it should be or not be....